Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2073 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31079
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.
    What's her face and body like? Is she slim with a pretty face?

  2. #31078
    That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.

  3. #31077
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to search but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125

    If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.

    Ty.
    First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.

  4. #31076
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    You should use a texting app to cover yourself during the initial process, once you feel comfortable with them you can give them your real number. It is true that often times the ladies won't respond or ask you to respond from a real number but these are small inconveniences. I mean its not really any layer of anonymity once you show up tho hahah.

  5. #31075
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    I used to get them. They would send gory imags and claim that their guy is 5 mintues away from my home. First time I peed in my pants. Second time I got curious. Third time ignored. Fourth time. I now have abeter way to mentally filter out the ads on skipthegame. Generally if iti s avery short description or an extremely long one. Skip those.

  6. #31074
    Quote Originally Posted by CaplessHero  [View Original Post]
    You have to use a texting app that isn't linked to you my boy. I get them from time to time, but they never have my name or anything that correlates to me. I just assume it's from the deposit scammers.
    What texting app are you using? Are there phone apps too for those that want to voice verify?

  7. #31073
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    You have to use a texting app that isn't linked to you my boy. I get them from time to time, but they never have my name or anything that correlates to me. I just assume it's from the deposit scammers.

  8. #31072

    Threats

    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.

  9. #31071
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to search but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125

    If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.

    Ty.
    I've seen the first one, but it has been a few years. She is hard to get ahold of and will have you head her way and then ghost you, either due to not being ready and then not replying after you wait, or another monger beat you there. Was an ok visit the times I've seen her.

    I don't have any information on the other two.

  10. #31070

    Indian providers

    Anyone had any luck here with indian providers? Does not seem to be any activity at all.

  11. #31069

    Intel

    Tried to search but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125

    If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.

    Ty.

  12. #31068

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in the game? I'm looking for a mature blonde but they all seem to be fat.
    She was great. Enjoy being a complete cum receptacle. Always bare, could leave it anywhere including CIP. Decent deepthroat. She did doubles for awhile with a young Latina too, she'd eat the hell out of that girls snatch. Very hot. Has anyone seen her recently?

  13. #31067

    Tara. Another time waster

    It took her over an hour to answer even basic questions, then she ghosted me. Her texting also felt robotic, which made me wonder whether someone else (possibly a guy) was handling her messages and arranging meetups. I ended up seeing someone else and had a great time, so I might have dodged a bullet here. If you're planning to book with her, have a backup plan and don't hesitate to move on if things don't work out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/545697214034
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg‎  

  14. #31066

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about ten years ago. Much older and fatter. Truly revolting. Don't waste your time or money.
    Appreciate the warning.

  15. #31065
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon all, was curious if anyone has seen Rachel and what the experience was like.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9809460745
    Has been reported on a few times here and on the other board. Reports are all services covered (her OF vids show otherwise), pics are her, and works in a house right outside of the 277/77 loop with Ella and a few other laides who don't really post anymore. Overall incall is decent and reports say it was a nice time. Rates are typically posted on her skip ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape