Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 30307
-
Yesterday 09:31 #30292Senior Member

Posts: 167Jpladyshow
Was it actually the girl in the pics?
Many of these outfits bait and switch.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 09:25 #30291Regular Member

Posts: 17Tempting for sure, but Rock Hill is a trek for me. I think I got to go see what she's about.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:32 #30290Senior Member

Posts: 7334She is thick with a big ass. I've had mixed experiences with her. I think that pic is her.
Originally Posted by CaplessHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 12:55 #30289Senior Member

Posts: 34First link. Same experiemce
I had the same experience in Pineville many years ago. And that was the picture she used back then. Massage was not good but other services were better.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 09:12 #30288Senior Member

Posts: 47What's her face and body like? Is she slim with a pretty face?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:59 #30287Senior Member

Posts: 7334That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:35 #30286Senior Member

Posts: 3075First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:31 #30285Senior Member

Posts: 3075You should use a texting app to cover yourself during the initial process, once you feel comfortable with them you can give them your real number. It is true that often times the ladies won't respond or ask you to respond from a real number but these are small inconveniences. I mean its not really any layer of anonymity once you show up tho hahah.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:16 #30284Regular Member

Posts: 10I used to get them. They would send gory imags and claim that their guy is 5 mintues away from my home. First time I peed in my pants. Second time I got curious. Third time ignored. Fourth time. I now have abeter way to mentally filter out the ads on skipthegame. Generally if iti s avery short description or an extremely long one. Skip those.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:12 #30283Regular Member

Posts: 7What texting app are you using? Are there phone apps too for those that want to voice verify?
Originally Posted by CaplessHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:59 #30282Senior Member

Posts: 47You have to use a texting app that isn't linked to you my boy. I get them from time to time, but they never have my name or anything that correlates to me. I just assume it's from the deposit scammers.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:51 #30281Senior Member

Posts: 52Threats
Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
-
09-29-26 16:44 #30280Regular Member

Posts: 14I've seen the first one, but it has been a few years. She is hard to get ahold of and will have you head her way and then ghost you, either due to not being ready and then not replying after you wait, or another monger beat you there. Was an ok visit the times I've seen her.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
I don't have any information on the other two.
-
09-29-26 15:04 #30279Regular Member

Posts: 4Indian providers
Anyone had any luck here with indian providers? Does not seem to be any activity at all.
-
09-29-26 00:03 #30278Senior Member

Posts: 392Intel
Tried to search but couldn't find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125
If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.
Ty.









Reply With Quote






