Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2021 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30298

    Coming to town

    Coming to town next week for a few days and looking for a tatted spinner. Don't really care about ethnicity but would love an Asian. If you could help out with some suggestions I'd appreciate it.

  2. #30297
    Some on the forum haven't reviewed her too well. Not many good options these days. Some days she looks like a real mess. I think she tends to drink a lot sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by MG2110  [View Original Post]
    Tempting for sure, but Rock Hill is a trek for me. I think I got to go see what she's about.

  3. #30296
    Not that I know of. No GFE either but she will suck and fuck bare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Wide open menu Greek anywhere you want to put it LOL.

  4. #30295
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.
    Wide open menu Greek anywhere you want to put it LOL.

  5. #30294
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/636682290399

    Posting in the Matthews area. Not much to go on search wise so sorry if she's been mentioned before.
    Liz has been around for a really long time. I had a MILF fetish 15 years ago and she was still pretty aged then. She's able to remove her chompers for a satisfying gumjob, and she squirts pretty hard. She was fun during that visit, but again, this was some time ago.

  6. #30293

    Tennessee MILF?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/636682290399

    Posting in the Matthews area. Not much to go on search wise so sorry if she's been mentioned before.

  7. #30292

    Jpladyshow

    Was it actually the girl in the pics?

    Many of these outfits bait and switch.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I tried out Nene with JPLADYSHOW last night. She was a cute girl who seemed into it. BBBJ, rode the hell out me. Got in mish, she brought her knees to her head and I busted in the bag. Somewhat cute, she a sexy slim body with great little tits. I would repeat.

  8. #30291
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She is thick with a big ass. I've had mixed experiences with her. I think that pic is her.
    Tempting for sure, but Rock Hill is a trek for me. I think I got to go see what she's about.

  9. #30290
    She is thick with a big ass. I've had mixed experiences with her. I think that pic is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaplessHero  [View Original Post]
    What's her face and body like? Is she slim with a pretty face?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6224.jpg‎  

  10. #30289

    First link. Same experiemce

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.
    I had the same experience in Pineville many years ago. And that was the picture she used back then. Massage was not good but other services were better.

  11. #30288
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.
    What's her face and body like? Is she slim with a pretty face?

  12. #30287
    That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.

  13. #30286
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to search but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125

    If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.

    Ty.
    First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.

  14. #30285
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    You should use a texting app to cover yourself during the initial process, once you feel comfortable with them you can give them your real number. It is true that often times the ladies won't respond or ask you to respond from a real number but these are small inconveniences. I mean its not really any layer of anonymity once you show up tho hahah.

  15. #30284
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    I used to get them. They would send gory imags and claim that their guy is 5 mintues away from my home. First time I peed in my pants. Second time I got curious. Third time ignored. Fourth time. I now have abeter way to mentally filter out the ads on skipthegame. Generally if iti s avery short description or an extremely long one. Skip those.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape