Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 807 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12080

    Charoo / transmission?

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way home when I saw Charo again. Refer to post #12053. Holy cow! She was at 25th and Greenfield at 10 PM. She was wearing a skin tight jumpsuit with the front zipper down low, the Double D's trying to bust out. No bra, nipples poking through. Clean, beautiful, all woman. I'm no expert on Spanish but she had a heavy accent, it would not surprise me if she was from Spain, Portugal, or Brazil.

    I went around the block and she came up, asked if I was police, no. $100 sex, $100 BJ.

    My issue in the moment was I have a single shell shotgun and it was spent. I asked for her phone number, but she just waved me on since there was someone behind me waiting to scoop.

    Close but no cigar.

    I would suggest carrying a Benjamin when you're out, if you see her, I know some of you will pony up. ARRrrroooooo!
    Are you talking about the one that be posted on the north west of 25th? Are you sure that isn't a transmission?

  2. #12079

    Charo! Coochie! Coochie! PART TWO

    Was on my way home when I saw Charo again. Refer to post #12053. Holy cow! She was at 25th and Greenfield at 10 PM. She was wearing a skin tight jumpsuit with the front zipper down low, the Double D's trying to bust out. No bra, nipples poking through. Clean, beautiful, all woman. I'm no expert on Spanish but she had a heavy accent, it would not surprise me if she was from Spain, Portugal, or Brazil.

    I went around the block and she came up, asked if I was police, no. $100 sex, $100 BJ.

    My issue in the moment was I have a single shell shotgun and it was spent. I asked for her phone number, but she just waved me on since there was someone behind me waiting to scoop.

    Close but no cigar.

    I would suggest carrying a Benjamin when you're out, if you see her, I know some of you will pony up. ARRrrroooooo!

  3. #12078
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #12077

    Jill

    Saw Jill on 15th at the corner. But got picked up. Love to see her.

    Anyone have her digets. Please pm me.

    Thanks.

  5. #12076

    REPOST. Smdh

    Chella avoid or don't give this chick nothing upfront. I've been dealing with this CH for years but now she decides to runoff with my money. !! I guess the drug lifestyle is getting the best of her so with that said (and not a capital letters) avoid. ! Every single time.

  6. #12075

    A1

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    *This is a dramatization.

    Was out driving around Sunday night, maybe about 2:30 am. Lots of activity on G. A girl on 10th, the usual ones around 20th, and two large groups of people around 12th and 13th and G. Took another loop and went over to L and then back. By the time I go back to 12th and G, A1 was still there, but most of the crowd had dispersed, only 2-3 other people hanging out. So I pulled around the block, stopped at the corner and, since she didn't seem to be really paying attention, rolled down the window and yelled out her name. Ayyyyyyee onnnnnnneeeee. She came over and we went for a ride. We talked a little bit and I tried to figure out how long it had been since I had seen her. I said "over a year" and she said "its been even longer". And as always, A1 never disappoints. There were so many girls out, but I don't know most of the names and faces. After I dropped off A1, I made another loop on G and I turned on 24 and G and went around the block to come out on 25th and G, and there was Summer, on the SE corner, as I was trying to make a right turn. She grabbed her stuff and came running to my car. Had to tell her I was broke and I got out of
    A1 not only doesn't disappoint, she's got the best tits on Greenfield.

  7. #12074

    Your dates with Chevrolet.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about Chevy on L.

    SHe's on the list too.
    Nice! What kind of dates do you do with Chevrolet? Fucking or just blow jobs? Car? Motel? If you fuck her, what positions do you do?

  8. #12073

    I forgot

    I forgot about Chevy on L.

    SHe's on the list too.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    My short list of girls that I recognize and I'll usually stop for:

    A1.

    Lola.

    Jill (haven't seen her in literally years).

    Stacy (Anyone have contact info?

    Candy (when she's not on vacation. Anyone know when she's getting out?

    Christina on L.

    Rebecca on L (sometimes).

    Summer (in a real pinch).


    Lev.

  9. #12072
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Girls that you can date for a few hours without them needing to have to have their medicine.
    Unfortunatly you will get a much better date if they have their meds.

  10. #12071

    Smdh

    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

  11. #12070

    Suprise finds

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I know in Wisconsin if a passenger is in possession of a controlled substance, the driver can be charged with possession as well. They have a few hurdles to get a conviction. For example they have to prove you knew. But if she lights up or shoots up in your car I guess you knew. I'm curious if this is a concern of yours or is it a non issue? I've read that some have allowed the girl to buy before service. Being quite ignorant I once had a girl buy a boy and a girl (whatever that is) and while I was going thru her phone pics of when she was a stripper she shoved a needle in her arm. I thought she was dead. Seriously freaked me out trying to wake her up, a needle in her arm and another on the floor with a liquid inside. Never got service but I write about it years ago. If a cop showed up, would I have been charged? Is this a concern for you guys? What would your defense look like?
    While the case of being randomly pulled over by a cop is low provided you're not driving erratic unusual for the area, the possibility does exist. Be more concerned with finding surprise pipes other paraphernalia, or worse their rock that fell out of pocket / purse after they're gone. Had that happen and that can freak you out. Especially if getting followed in areas where cops don't have anything to do like in the city.

  12. #12069

    Question

    Are there any Girls that you can date for a few hours without them needing to have to have their medicine.

  13. #12068

    This morning on G

    Drove e on G. Saw some early morning walking ongoing. Sadly, no tints on my windows so I didn't get up the courage to pull over.

    A TALL one with heels and a vest on with black leggings. Would have really enjoyed her company.

    Hope ya'll had a good day of it.

  14. #12067

    Aye One

    *This is a dramatization.

    Was out driving around Sunday night, maybe about 2:30 am. Lots of activity on G. A girl on 10th, the usual ones around 20th, and two large groups of people around 12th and 13th and G. Took another loop and went over to L and then back. By the time I go back to 12th and G, A1 was still there, but most of the crowd had dispersed, only 2-3 other people hanging out. So I pulled around the block, stopped at the corner and, since she didn't seem to be really paying attention, rolled down the window and yelled out her name. Ayyyyyyee onnnnnnneeeee. She came over and we went for a ride. We talked a little bit and I tried to figure out how long it had been since I had seen her. I said "over a year" and she said "its been even longer". And as always, A1 never disappoints. There were so many girls out, but I don't know most of the names and faces. After I dropped off A1, I made another loop on G and I turned on 24 and G and went around the block to come out on 25th and G, and there was Summer, on the SE corner, as I was trying to make a right turn. She grabbed her stuff and came running to my car. Had to tell her I was broke and I got out of there.

    My short list of girls that I recognize and I'll usually stop for:

    A1.

    Lola.

    Jill (haven't seen her in literally years).

    Stacy (Anyone have contact info?

    Candy (when she's not on vacation. Anyone know when she's getting out?

    Christina on L.

    Rebecca on L (sometimes).

    Summer (in a real pinch).

    Lev.

  15. #12066

    Possession of a controlled substance

    I know in Wisconsin if a passenger is in possession of a controlled substance, the driver can be charged with possession as well. They have a few hurdles to get a conviction. For example they have to prove you knew. But if she lights up or shoots up in your car I guess you knew. I'm curious if this is a concern of yours or is it a non issue? I've read that some have allowed the girl to buy before service. Being quite ignorant I once had a girl buy a boy and a girl (whatever that is) and while I was going thru her phone pics of when she was a stripper she shoved a needle in her arm. I thought she was dead. Seriously freaked me out trying to wake her up, a needle in her arm and another on the floor with a liquid inside. Never got service but I write about it years ago. If a cop showed up, would I have been charged? Is this a concern for you guys? What would your defense look like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape