Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1242 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 18628
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18613
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashtalks25  [View Original Post]
    $$$ always wins. LOL.
    Agreed that is usually the case but as I said I have never paid extra for it with these particular girls in fact 1 of them stopped accepting money from me at all and the really strange thing is that none of them want me to leave a review for them. It's a head scratcher for sure.

  2. #18612
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    In the Kspa forum they have a blonde Asian from California, is this the same girl?
    I have no idea I have never been to KSpa yet.

  3. #18611

    Mandy at Kspa?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiamondDack  [View Original Post]
    I texted to see if Fendi was still working, MMS told me no but she had a new girl that she thought I would enjoy named Mandy so I setup an appointment. Mandy is a little older, mid 30's or so. Very cute with blonde hair and an incredible body. She has a stomach tat, natural C-D breasts and a full plump peach. I would classify her as more of a PSE style than a GFE style. Very aggressive and fun, excellent skills all around. Minimal kissing but that was OK, BBBJ was perfect and lots of it. She seemed like the kind of girl that actually enjoys her work. 220 all in. Will repeat. She told me that there are photos of her somewhere in the OC CA threads so now I am going to go surfing.
    In the Kspa forum they have a blonde Asian from California, is this the same girl?

  4. #18610
    Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...c47wGEpLgsSfEg

    Several ads with multiple girls. Seems to be east valley and booker is easy to work with.

    Anyone can confirm I am not walking into a trap?
    I'm thinking trap, but I'm super cautious.

  5. #18609

    Agency: European massage?

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...c47wGEpLgsSfEg

    Several ads with multiple girls. Seems to be east valley and booker is easy to work with.

    Anyone can confirm I am not walking into a trap?

  6. #18608

    Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by BiamondDack  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely true. I have at least 4 very popular providers and even 1 MMS that we only partake in BBFS and each of them says that I am the only one. LOL. Now I am not foolish enough to actually believe that but based on reviews, and like I said they are very popular so there are many many reviews for them and I have never once seen anyone mention BBFS. And on top of it, I never get charged anything extra for it. One of them was a complete accident. We realized halfway through that the cover came off at some point so we just went with it. The other 3 just kind of organically progressed after multiple visits and comfort.
    $$$ always wins. LOL.

  7. #18607

    You guys are so lucky to have Mandy in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by BiamondDack  [View Original Post]
    I texted to see if Fendi was still working, MMS told me no but she had a new girl that she thought I would enjoy named Mandy so I setup an appointment. Mandy is a little older, mid 30's or so. Very cute with blonde hair and an incredible body. She has a stomach tat, natural C-D breasts and a full plump peach. I would classify her as more of a PSE style than a GFE style. Very aggressive and fun, excellent skills all around. Minimal kissing but that was OK, BBBJ was perfect and lots of it. She seemed like the kind of girl that actually enjoys her work. 220 all in. Will repeat. She told me that there are photos of her somewhere in the OC CA threads so now I am going to go surfing.
    She is one of GOAT'S of orange county, Ca. You can read all about her at DuCalme, Garden, Shi Spa, and all the great pics of her at the Star Spa. She is amazing provider. Super Sexy GFE and PSE if that's your inkling.

  8. #18606

    Scottsdale Question?

    Found myself at the new Bonfire on FL Right & 100th Street, strip mall, and there's an AMP in there.

    Wondering if anyone has any info on that place? THANKS!

  9. #18605
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainblow638  [View Original Post]
    This might be a hot take but I secretly think every provider does selective BBFS. Some providers are pretty open about it and will give it to anyone for an extra $100, but even the ones that claim to only do CFS, I am sure they secretly do BBFS on the side with regulars that they have a close connection with. Of course if you're a first timer / stranger they never met before, no matter how much you offer it will be a no. Would be interested to hear others thoughts on this tho.
    Absolutely true. I have at least 4 very popular providers and even 1 MMS that we only partake in BBFS and each of them says that I am the only one. LOL. Now I am not foolish enough to actually believe that but based on reviews, and like I said they are very popular so there are many many reviews for them and I have never once seen anyone mention BBFS. And on top of it, I never get charged anything extra for it. One of them was a complete accident. We realized halfway through that the cover came off at some point so we just went with it. The other 3 just kind of organically progressed after multiple visits and comfort.

  10. #18604

    Saw Mandy at Cloud

    I texted to see if Fendi was still working, MMS told me no but she had a new girl that she thought I would enjoy named Mandy so I setup an appointment. Mandy is a little older, mid 30's or so. Very cute with blonde hair and an incredible body. She has a stomach tat, natural C-D breasts and a full plump peach. I would classify her as more of a PSE style than a GFE style. Very aggressive and fun, excellent skills all around. Minimal kissing but that was OK, BBBJ was perfect and lots of it. She seemed like the kind of girl that actually enjoys her work. 220 all in. Will repeat. She told me that there are photos of her somewhere in the OC CA threads so now I am going to go surfing.

  11. #18603

    Lulu at Blue Tide in Peoria

    I'm working in Phoenix for a couple weeks place is about 20 minutes away. I did hit up a spot yesterday in Phoenix but was a handy only so really not worth the review. This is a full menu joint. It's not full for menu there's no Greek or CIM but she's a really good lay. Lulu pretty stacked in the front and not a badass for an Asian girl. Warm towel clean up first which was nice because they don't have a shower or I was sweaty as hell. I didn't bring my baby wipes either I hate going in there with smelly pits and ass crack. She cleaned me up I was fresh to go flip me over and I was hard to go. Cover BJ with solid. I appreciate it that you put her hair in a bun so I can get the full view. Only lasted about 3 minutes which is about average these girls just like to get on top and get it going. Would just like that I didn't mind her being on top of me. I ended up in missionary smothering my face between her pillows. Left a buck 50 donation. Back to hotel for happy hour.

  12. #18602

    +3

    Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    I have had several outcalls with AMP girls and during my younger days a few trips as well. Treating them with respect and building a connection over time makes a huge difference in this world. I am not writing very detailed reviews in public these days as this is a very YMMV thing.
    Agreed on selective BBFS with AMP girls. I recall one back in the day (M10) that will do it with regular. She was disappointed I didn't CIP. Another AMP girl from Phoenix visiting Vegas I went out with. Which turned out to be a disaster. Agreed on the above, treat them nice, be funny, make that connection and you might just score. Good luck!

  13. #18601

    Sunny Spa Zoey

    Little late in reporting but hit Sunny Spa last Wednesday. Got there before they opened and parked in one of the two reserved Sunny Spa spots in front. A steady ass stream of people were dropping off cars at the Enterprise next door. Felt a slight twinge of awkwardness as I waited for them to open, but pushed through it as I'm a degenerate monger.

    They turned the lights on and opened up around 8:28 am and I went in and got an hour with Zoey. I had wanted to see her for a while, when she was down in Mesa but the drive from the West Valley was just too much for me. So when I saw she was at Sunny Spa and only 30+ minutes away I knew I had to jump on it.

    I like to get to the spas early, preferably right when they open so that they're at least somewhat fresh, and not ran through 10 times by the time you get to them if it's later in the day. The problem with that is they are often still getting ready, and have their hair up, etc. Which was the case with Zoey that morning. She had some black slacks on and a tight sweater that showed off an awesome set of sweater puppies.

    When she finally got to the room I was already butt naked with a woody, and had the money sitting on the bench sticking out from under my clothes a little bit. These girls don't miss a thing, and she asked if the money was for her. Ayup, that's for you I confirmed. Then she got naked and damn she's got a nice body. Nice and petite, still has a bit of a decent ass, which feels great when you squeeze both cheeks. And those titties were fantastic as well. C cups I'd guess but on her petite frame they're really outstanding.

    Started with a BBBJ which was nice. Not over the top sloppy and slurpy or anything, but a nice respectable BBBJ nonetheless. I asked her if she wanted to 69 and she said yes. Now, that's another reason I like to get there early, and preferably be her first customer of the day. I'm not trying to go down on a girl who just had a load of splooge shot right into her pussy, especially the ones who do BBFS.

    Anyway, the pussy was fresh and clean, tasted pretty decent, or maybe there was a lack of taste, don't remember at this point. But one is as good as the other I suppose. She did let up on the BBBJ a bit while I was eating that pussy. She'd stop for a bit, probably on her phone or something idk. The suck a bit more, etc. I would have preferred she kept at it, sucking my cock but I was a happy camper eating that pussy so didn't complain.

    After a bit we got ready for the main course and she pulled out a cover. I was like, nah that's ok, no condom. Then she said "You only gave my $160" so I pulled out another $100 and gave it to her, then she laid down on the table and boy was it a nice sight to see. A beautiful, petite asian girl with a great set of tits, butt naked with her legs spread and waiting for me to enter her raw dog. Which I did. I had popped a viagra when I left the house so was super fucking hard and as I entered her it felt so damn good. Got her legs up in the air and went to town for a little while, then she started complaining about her legs hurting, so I suggested doggy style.

    And let me tell you, that ass looked spectacular in doggy, with me fucking her bareback. I started finding my rhythm and gave her a good fucking. She reapplied lube at some point, and I got after it again. Her pussy was decently tight, especially for as much mileage as these girls get. Eventually she starts asking for me to cum. Way early of course, I had paid for an hour but it's a rare spa girl that I find will go the whole hour fucking, or most of the hour. I've had my share of those good work ethic girls over my 30+ years mongering career, but lately, and especially here in the West Valley, they tend to want to finish fast as fuck, or as fast as they can get you to finish. I should just stick to 30 min since the hour is often a bit of a waste, but as I knew I was going to be barebacking this girl and enjoying myself, I went for the full hour so as not to be rushed at all.

    Anyway, after she started in with the "Cum on baby, you cum for me" I said eh, why not, and got into finish mode. Oh one more thing, she mentioned when we started fucking to not come inside. Kind of a let down, as when I BBFS, part of the enjoyment is busting a nice big load deep inside that sweet pussy. Anyway, she had asked me not to, and being the degenerate monger gentleman I am I kept my word, mostly. Maybe one stroke too many before pulling out and I think I got a wee bit in that pussy, but busted the majority of a nice sized load all over her lower back. She actually commented on it being a big load.

    Side note about that, I'm 55 and currently on TRT. When I first started TRT my load volume reduced to almost fucking nothing. Really disappointing. But after adding HCG, and supplements, got that load volume back up to a decent amount, such that a professional load extractor commented on it being a big load. I think her exact words were "Cum a lot" or something to that effect LOL. Anyways, she passed me a couple of wipes and I dutifully wiped the cum off of her back. Should have swooped it up with my fingers and offered it for her to swallow. Maybe next time.

    She went to go get cleaned up and said she would be back with a hot towel. Once she came back and cleaned me up I asked her to give me a massage for the rest of the time, and she obliged. It was actually kind of decent, surprisingly enough. Massaged me for about 15 min, then I got dressed and bounced. On the way out she asked if I wanted a water. I asked if they had ice coffee and she laughed and said water. Opened the fridge and sure enough, only water. Seems like they could up their game in the beverage dept, but hey we don't come here for the cold beverages on the way out, right?

    Anyone wanting to see her at Sunny Spa should do so before the end of the month, as she mentioned that next month she's going back to Mesa.

  14. #18600

    +2

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky2  [View Original Post]
    +1. Have gotten our Asian friends to be more open after a couple visits. Not interested in that sort of thing anymore due to the risks, at least with our Asian friends.
    I have had several outcalls with AMP girls and during my younger days a few trips as well. Treating them with respect and building a connection over time makes a huge difference in this world. I am not writing very detailed reviews in public these days as this is a very YMMV thing.

  15. #18599

    Red 8 - First Real Visit

    Went to Red 8 for the 2nd time last night. The first time I went I wasn't feeling the menu so I left. This time, I seen Sia and she is definitely pretty. After I paid house fee + tip she asked me if I wanted hand or boom boom and I said BJ first then boom boom. She blew me for about 1 minute before she slid a cover on me and lubed it up, then sat on me and started riding. While she was putting the cover on I commemted that it was too soon for it and that I wanted more BJ. She did not oblige and proceeded to ride me. I told her I wanted to be on top so we did standing mish until I blew. I understand this is a YMMV game but personally I would not repeat based on this experience considering what the same money gets me elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape