Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28078
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Very important!!! Read this !!!!!!

    As a result of NEVER FUCKING ENDING shills, I'm going to make a new rule for this thread. You can only posts reports on this thread if you are a Senior Member with over 50 reports. Anybody else posting in any manner will immediately be banned. I don't care if you post to ask a question, to compliment a report, I don't care why. If you are not an established Senior Member with over 50 reports and you post on this thread I will ban your account and delete all your posts.

    To the guys who have been helping me in this battle, thank you, all of you qualify. What I would like you to do is continue to report posts but when you do please quote the post and comment, "reported" that way I won't have 50 guys reporting the same post.

    Again, if you are not a Senior Member with over 50 posts you may not post in this thread.

    A2

  2. #28077
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Seems like my note fell off the page again.

    This is the updated list of spas that have been banned on the USASG because their owners will not stop creating shills to post here.

    Arjons
    Belle Vie
    Moon sea
    Aqua
    ME
    New oriental
    7
    Erma
    Mesa Ridge
    Aroma
    Spa Capri

    Some of these may actually be closed, but they are all Mimi's and you can't post about them. If you do I will ban you.

    A2

  3. #28076
    Yes, it happens. The most likely explanation is this new shop is somehow related to another shop you used, so they had access to the contact list. If you use a burner, nothing to worry about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doretti  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Last evening I got a text from a spa that I've never been to with address, pricing and line up. It was from the MMS and when I asked where she got my number from, she said from a provider I see from time to time at a different spa. Is it common practice for providers to share clients phone numbers with other shops? I was a little freaked out!

    Doretti.

  4. #28075
    Quote Originally Posted by Doretti  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Last evening I got a text from a spa that I've never been to with address, pricing and line up. It was from the MMS and when I asked where she got my number from, she said from a provider I see from time to time at a different spa. Is it common practice for providers to share clients phone numbers with other shops? I was a little freaked out!

    Doretti.
    Yeah, it's actually pretty common. They could be reaching out for a few different reasons usually with consent though and most always from the girl not the shop:

    1, You mentioned you write on here, so they're hoping you'll come by and leave a review — probably the most common one.

    2, You tip well. More money, more honey, am I right? 😂.

    3, You're a 10/10 Chad and apparently they just can't get enough of you.

    4, Your ATF girl wants you to come back and pay her a visit. - another common reason.

    Jokes aside, it definitely happens, but I do think it's a pretty questionable practice. You never really know who might have access to that phone at the time. Imagine it is someone you don't want to know you are in the hobby, and that can create some seriously awkward situations for you or misunderstandings outside of the hobby, if I am putting it lightly.

    Hopefully, you used a burner number rather than your personal one when giving out your number. If you ever feel like your privacy or personal information may be compromised, it's probably best to stop using that number and take the appropriate steps to protect your privacy.

  5. #28074

    Strange experience

    Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Last evening I got a text from a spa that I've never been to with address, pricing and line up. It was from the MMS and when I asked where she got my number from, she said from a provider I see from time to time at a different spa. Is it common practice for providers to share clients phone numbers with other shops? I was a little freaked out!

    Doretti.

  6. #28073
    Quote Originally Posted by Smllbybgcck  [View Original Post]
    New Japanese girl said she is here until the 7th. Nana is tall with a nice rack. Young and pretty. Bbfscip. Really wants dick. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some JAV porn out there. Pics represent her well listed at 5'5 110 34 d. This Japanese girl might have the biggest tits so far. Similar to Miyus body but big beautiful tits. Fun. Same menu. Most Japanese girls will let you video too if you ask. I'm not into that though.
    What was the total damage?

  7. #28072
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    It really depends on if mms is there directing traffic sort of speak, but they get extremely busy. And also, the time frames you visit. Early mornings seem to be less busy, but often drive time, traffic, lunches, and the late night visits are extremely busy. You could make the appointment, but that really depends on if the girls take the walk in's prior. I haven't been back since April because of work schedules, and the times I've attempted to set up an appointment with a specific lady, it busy or they're back to back appointments and I can't be squeeze in, even for a walk in. It also helps if mms remembers you and you set-up quickly and be on time. That screws up the rotational times and turn around.
    It is impossible to get a walk in to get the one you want if say they are Ella or Miya type popularity. It doesn't matter if you know mms or not, the wait is real if you are a walk in. They have a thread now, if you had issue with the wait, let sugarfariy know about it, their customer service can only do so much if the demand is too high. Be ready to be tagged endlessly by some randos that reply to everything on that thread though LOL.

  8. #28071
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFly79  [View Original Post]
    I was in SD for my semi monthly visit, and I always make time to grab a massage or two before I leave. After verifying with my own two eyes that QQ has indeed closed (which is heartbreaking) my only option was to visit sugar. The performance part of my two visits was excellent as always, but my overall experience was terrible and the worst it's ever been. When I got there both times I had to wait over 20 minutes behind that partition thingy in the corner. Speaking of which I don't know what the purpose of that thing is anyways. It's meant for people not to see you and you not to see them, but you can clearly see between the cracks and there is a camera pointed right at you so the people in the room can clearly see who you are. Anyways, after getting to the room everything was rushed. No massage, straight to business even though I paid for 45 minutes. There were about 4 or 5 guys waiting after me and I was waiting on 3 or 4 guys to finish. I'm guessing this is becoming the norm now and it looks like sugar is sacrificing quality for quantity. As much as I love this place, I will not be going back on my future trips to SD.
    Have you checked out Happy Spa yet? If you like what QQ has to offer, it might be worth giving the new place a try. It's about 10 minutes from QQ and being newer, I'm wondering if the wait is any better compare to what you experienced. Curious to hear what others think.

  9. #28070

    Cindy at Lucky Foot Massage

    Cindy was pretty young, looked to be early 30's, short and average Asian figure with nice size tits. Place is only HJ though. Was not sure what to expect but went in for the massage anyway. She started with oil and used decent pressure across my back and shoulders. She worked her way down my back, focusing on my lower back before moving on to my legs. She spent a good amount of time on each area. After working down through my legs, she had me flip over. I motioned to see what else was on the menu and she basically said HJ only. Oh well I guess it is what it is. She started with the shoulders then mixed in some teasing before moving into the HJ finish. Warm towel clean up and dropped the donations on the table.

  10. #28069

    Waples Nana (o)

    New Japanese girl said she is here until the 7th. Nana is tall with a nice rack. Young and pretty. Bbfscip. Really wants dick. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some JAV porn out there. Pics represent her well listed at 5'5 110 34 d. This Japanese girl might have the biggest tits so far. Similar to Miyus body but big beautiful tits. Fun. Same menu. Most Japanese girls will let you video too if you ask. I'm not into that though.

  11. #28068

    They've been set for a looong while now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hector58  [View Original Post]
    Another H Spa opened recently on University Ave near Planet Fitness, in the spot previously occupied by Massage One. Initial reviews of this H Spa are positive as well.
    I'm near that area daily, and noticed back in April or May the front door cameras being installed. Personally, I'm holding off till they have 3-4 girls working at a time. I've texted them and it only appears to still be a 1-2 girl operation, as I recently went in and only 1 girl was working (although, I did hear the booker), and my time was cut from 1 hr paid to have my appointment cut down to 30-35 minutes because the booker took the appointment.

  12. #28067

    It's always been like this for a while now.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFly79  [View Original Post]
    I was in SD for my semi monthly visit, and I always make time to grab a massage or two before I leave. After verifying with my own two eyes that QQ has indeed closed (which is heartbreaking) my only option was to visit sugar. The performance part of my two visits was excellent as always, but my overall experience was terrible and the worst it's ever been. When I got there both times I had to wait over 20 minutes behind that partition thingy in the corner. Speaking of which I don't know what the purpose of that thing is anyways. It's meant for people not to see you and you not to see them, but you can clearly see between the cracks and there is a camera pointed right at you so the people in the room can clearly see who you are. Anyways, after getting to the room everything was rushed. No massage, straight to business even though I paid for 45 minutes. There were about 4 or 5 guys waiting after me and I was waiting on 3 or 4 guys to finish. I'm guessing this is becoming the norm now and it looks like sugar is sacrificing quality for quantity. As much as I love this place, I will not be going back on my future trips to SD.
    It really depends on if mms is there directing traffic sort of speak, but they get extremely busy. And also, the time frames you visit. Early mornings seem to be less busy, but often drive time, traffic, lunches, and the late night visits are extremely busy. You could make the appointment, but that really depends on if the girls take the walk in's prior. I haven't been back since April because of work schedules, and the times I've attempted to set up an appointment with a specific lady, it busy or they're back to back appointments and I can't be squeeze in, even for a walk in. It also helps if mms remembers you and you set-up quickly and be on time. That screws up the rotational times and turn around.

  13. #28066

    Sugar

    I was in SD for my semi monthly visit, and I always make time to grab a massage or two before I leave. After verifying with my own two eyes that QQ has indeed closed (which is heartbreaking) my only option was to visit sugar. The performance part of my two visits was excellent as always, but my overall experience was terrible and the worst it's ever been. When I got there both times I had to wait over 20 minutes behind that partition thingy in the corner. Speaking of which I don't know what the purpose of that thing is anyways. It's meant for people not to see you and you not to see them, but you can clearly see between the cracks and there is a camera pointed right at you so the people in the room can clearly see who you are. Anyways, after getting to the room everything was rushed. No massage, straight to business even though I paid for 45 minutes. There were about 4 or 5 guys waiting after me and I was waiting on 3 or 4 guys to finish. I'm guessing this is becoming the norm now and it looks like sugar is sacrificing quality for quantity. As much as I love this place, I will not be going back on my future trips to SD.

  14. #28065
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredneedyou  [View Original Post]
    I've only read good things about Studio 107 but haven't had chance to visit. Haven't seen anything about 107 for a while is it still a go to place?
    Its been closed for quite sometime. Perhaps 5 months and up.

  15. #28064
    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with a replacement for QQ spa? I have enjoyed Sugar but live in south CV and sometimes that's just too far for my schedule. QQ was adequate but now they are gone. Haven't tried lotus yet- may this week- and UFS is fine but kind of run down and has been hit or miss for me. Bonus for anything in the south end of the county that is comparable- thanks! 5.
    Not much of a replacement, since they are new and all, Happy Feet is worth taking a look at since you are in El Cajon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape