Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 28067
-
12-22-26 21:01 #28067Administrator

Posts: 5246Very important!!! Read this !!!!!!
As a result of NEVER FUCKING ENDING shills, I'm going to make a new rule for this thread. You can only posts reports on this thread if you are a Senior Member with over 50 reports. Anybody else posting in any manner will immediately be banned. I don't care if you post to ask a question, to compliment a report, I don't care why. If you are not an established Senior Member with over 50 reports and you post on this thread I will ban your account and delete all your posts.
To the guys who have been helping me in this battle, thank you, all of you qualify. What I would like you to do is continue to report posts but when you do please quote the post and comment, "reported" that way I won't have 50 guys reporting the same post.
Again, if you are not a Senior Member with over 50 posts you may not post in this thread.
A2
-
10-19-26 11:42 #28066Administrator

Posts: 5246Seems like my note fell off the page again.
This is the updated list of spas that have been banned on the USASG because their owners will not stop creating shills to post here.
Arjons
Belle Vie
Moon sea
Aqua
ME
New oriental
7
Erma
Mesa Ridge
Aroma
Spa Capri
Some of these may actually be closed, but they are all Mimi's and you can't post about them. If you do I will ban you.
A2
-
Yesterday 23:58 #28065Senior Member

Posts: 370Sugar
I was in SD for my semi monthly visit, and I always make time to grab a massage or two before I leave. After verifying with my own two eyes that QQ has indeed closed (which is heartbreaking) my only option was to visit sugar. The performance part of my two visits was excellent as always, but my overall experience was terrible and the worst it's ever been. When I got there both times I had to wait over 20 minutes behind that partition thingy in the corner. Speaking of which I don't know what the purpose of that thing is anyways. It's meant for people not to see you and you not to see them, but you can clearly see between the cracks and there is a camera pointed right at you so the people in the room can clearly see who you are. Anyways, after getting to the room everything was rushed. No massage, straight to business even though I paid for 45 minutes. There were about 4 or 5 guys waiting after me and I was waiting on 3 or 4 guys to finish. I'm guessing this is becoming the norm now and it looks like sugar is sacrificing quality for quantity. As much as I love this place, I will not be going back on my future trips to SD.
-
09-28-26 10:54 #28064Senior Member

Posts: 254Not much of a replacement, since they are new and all, Happy Feet is worth taking a look at since you are in El Cajon.
Originally Posted by Five
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 09:53 #28063Senior Member

Posts: 324QQ Spa replacement?
Anyone with a replacement for QQ spa? I have enjoyed Sugar but live in south CV and sometimes that's just too far for my schedule. QQ was adequate but now they are gone. Haven't tried lotus yet- may this week- and UFS is fine but kind of run down and has been hit or miss for me. Bonus for anything in the south end of the county that is comparable- thanks! 5.
-
09-26-26 00:27 #28062Senior Member

Posts: 254I had soomi a handful of times from here and from OC, she gained some weight but more filled out the last time I saw her. She never disappoints.
Originally Posted by MicroPianist
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:07 #28061Senior Member

Posts: 64H Spas
Another H Spa opened recently on University Ave near Planet Fitness, in the spot previously occupied by Massage One. Initial reviews of this H Spa are positive as well.
Originally Posted by Doretti
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:53 #28060Senior Member

Posts: 68Joy and Soomi at Sugar
I stated in my last review that I was very interested at taking both girls for a ride at the same time, but usually the extra set of hands is not worth it to me. When I arrived I planned on going straight in with Soomi, but it looks like everyone else had the same idea that I did. After waiting a while for her appointments to die down, I couldn't hang anymore and decided to see Joy again since last time was so much fun. I won't go about detailing Joy again, but she's a fantastic time, and is very responsive and makes you feel like a champion for the whole hour. I had let MMS know that I originally came in for Soomi and that I was a bit disappointed to not see her before I went with Joy. About halfway through our session, Soomi pokes her head in with MMS and they ask if I wanted 2 girls.
In most cases I would have declined, but I already had it in my head and having a session with one of my ATFs and a new ATF seemed way too good to pass up; I'm really glad I did it. Soomis body is very much different from Joys. She's thick in all the places you would want her to be, and has a very pretty face with these thick pouty lips. She's young, and really gets into it when she's grinding into you. She's the only girl to ever give me an ear massage during the act LOL. Usually, the chemistry between the girls is what I'm most worried about, but Joy and Soomi acted like they had done it before together and I wouldn't be surprised if they had from the performance. Watching them touch and interact with eachother was a great experience, I'd say if you've been iffy about 2 in the past, these girls are a good gateway.
-
09-24-26 19:45 #28059Senior Member

Posts: 68H Spa
Saw an ad for H Spa in Spring Valley that I hadn't seen before, so I stopped in yesterday to see about pricing and hours and maybe providers. I was met by Mia, a young slender asian with a friendly attitude. She gave me a card so I called and made an appt for today at 1 pm. I showed up and she remembered me and took the HF for an hr. The massage was actually pretty good, she is pretty strong for a 5 foot something girl. Minimal teasing but on the flip I told her I wanted to massage her and she kind of nervously agreed and stripped down to panties. After she flipped and some nipple sucking etc, she lost the panties for some daty. She asked what I wanted and went to get a condom. CBJ for me and FIV got us both ready for standing mish and doggy while she did the reach around which I really do like. I came hard in doggy and she stripped off the condom and cleaned us both up. She covered up her natural B / C's and trimmed pussy and finished out the hour with some leg / groin massage and a head / scalp massage. She helped me get dressed, gave me a water and told me to come back again. I gave her the remainder of the 2 bills I brought, and she thanked me without ever looking at it. I liked her vibe and will return. I think that she trusts me and next time will be even better.
Doretti.
-
09-23-26 16:21 #28058Senior Member

Posts: 254I had heard the same info, the girls switch between these shops often. I can somewhat confirm legitimacy about the relation.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:11 #28057Senior Member

Posts: 2084 linked stores.
107's been gone since the end of last year I believe. Waples, Ronson, Raytheon, and Balboa were all related. However, I don't know if Balboa is still running anymore.
Originally Posted by Boredneedyou
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 10:59 #28056Regular Member

Posts: 1Studio 107?
I've only read good things about Studio 107 but haven't had chance to visit. Haven't seen anything about 107 for a while is it still a go to place?
-
09-22-26 23:37 #28055Senior Member

Posts: 254For 1, I think you didn't read the forum rule, and hope admin would just move this conversation to 50- and not delete this.
Originally Posted by BlackBeans
[View Original Post]
But yea, treat those girls how you want to be treated is a good rule to follow. I would much rather stay lowkey than let them know the type of shenanigans we talk about up here.
-
09-22-26 12:07 #28054Senior Member

Posts: 337Description on Ella is spot on. The photos are for referencing the body types of the current lineup.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
Though her main selling point is not her spinner package, but her soul-sucking DT with semen-draining CIM.
-
09-22-26 00:35 #28053Senior Member

Posts: 402Ella at Sugar
I wouldn't put too much stock in those photos. They are not the actual providers, although I guess they are usually pretty representative. Ella is about 4' 10-11" and probably weights 90 pounds. She is the smallest woman I've ever fucked. I think her face is beautiful with an exotic look. Expressive eyes and high cheek bones. She has long black hair and near zero body fat. Total spinner package. Hard, MM C-cups and no ass to speak of. She also has a tattoo of a fox directly over her tiny shaved kitty.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



