Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1668 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25020
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up and she got annoyed when I said I could be there in a couple of hours. Got the impression she wants you to text / call when you are ready to head right to her and she is first come first serve.

  2. #25019
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mommy diva lately?

    Is her incall still not the safest? Is she spiraling.
    Last I heard back to hosting out of the spot with her "roommate". Might be a 3rd roommate now. Still spiraling.

  3. #25018
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this one. She posts a lot which kinda tells me she doesn't have a lot of regulars.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/973291860283
    Used to be a good provider and then went downhill. Reports of ripoffs. Went by the name Savannah. Has tried to reinvent herself with mostly mixed reviews. I saw her a few times before she went downhill and liked her, but I'm very hesitant to try her anymore.

  4. #25017

    Mommy diva

    Has anyone seen mommy diva lately?

    Is her incall still not the safest? Is she spiraling.

  5. #25016

    Girl next door

    What's the story with this one. She posts a lot which kinda tells me she doesn't have a lot of regulars.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/973291860283

  6. #25015
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out with two different burner numbers. After 2-3 texts to try and set something up, she quickly goes into ***** mode accusing me of wasting time.

    Good luck. I'd love to fuck her even more to try and fuck the crazy out of her.

  7. #25014

    Green eyed GFE Spinner

    Anyone partake in this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...i/041678821534
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260930_151210-1.jpg‎   20260930_151218-1.jpg‎  

  8. #25013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.
    Coco is kind of a pain in the ass. She was at Fantasies for a short time and was the same way there. She does have a great set of tits but otherwise just too big in the gut. She also claims to be a no extras girl.

  9. #25012

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.
    Yeah that's her. How's she looking these days? It's been awhile since I've seen her. I'm tempted to stop by mickeys and see but it's a hike for me and I hate coming home smelling like stripper.

  10. #25011

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.
    She is still at Mickeys. She does like to latch on even if you don't want a dance. I mean for a bigger girl she isn't that bad and I am curious as to her head game. I might try her but I am rarely there.

  11. #25010

    Not sure if she's been reviewed before?


  12. #25009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar1  [View Original Post]
    Just to add my two cents, I completely agree that out of all the ladies in the area, she's been the best lady in terms of service and was my go to for quite some time. Unfortunately it's the lack of communication and response that recently made me cut her off for good. Really a shame because like I said, she was amazing and a nice person. But if there's one thing I can't stand, it's to have my time wasted without a given reason.
    Can't disagree with you there. All I can say is that she has a life, she's not one of these women who sit in a motel room all day. She has a job, with a pretty decent commute. While I won't mention it here, it can have long shifts and ridiculous hours.

  13. #25008

    BBW Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.

  14. #25007

    New ad on STG

    Haven't seen this girl post before, I generally go for those who have good reviews from what you all say about them.

    Trying to see if anyone has any info, or has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/738135284318

    On a side note:

    I'm looking for someone who likes trips to Greece.

    Any recommendations of some girls that like that sort of adventure would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #25006

    Bbw coco

    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape