Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 6422
-
Today 13:23 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 131I had already stopped using CAKD because it was annoying to have to remember to use different numbers depending on what city the girl is in, but now I'll make sure to avoid them based on this.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NomadPush
[View Original Post]
-
Today 12:24 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 102Reviews
That's so fucking retarded. Ban a dude for leaving a honest review but keep the druggies, guys that are rough on girls, and short changers on the list. Just to be transparent CAKD was always good to me. I had alot of fun with girls they recommended if my girl was booked.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 19:57 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 290I appreciate your honest reviews. More folks should post candid reviews so we can get a better idea of each girl. I've exchanged messages on a couple of the agencies on reviews but remain steadfast in being honest on my reviews. CAKD gets most of my business and overall they have been good to me and haven't bothered me about my reviews. Maybe I lean slightly positive overall but they are an honest review. So I've told a couple other agencies that called me out they should want honest reviews since the trust built from them helps the community and results in more confidence in booking, thus more bookings overall. That's why K-orgs have gotten a bigger share of my $$ over last couple years. The community has been good here and on HX.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 21:44 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 315I tried again this morning. Ignored all day. Safe to say he has my number muted or something. I checked past conversations and he always responded within a few minutes. So CAKD banned me for giving an honest, accurate review. Oddly enough multiple guys gave positive reviews after me, which I don't even disagree with on service, but I stand by the fact that she doesn't look like her pics. Apparently she's getting shifted to SD after such a short time here, which implies she wasn't popular.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:30 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 315Booker has now posted 2 videos of her. Posting videos is HUGELY important because it allows us to have realistic expectations. She looks great in her videos.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
I saw Mila twice even though she was $400 because of her videos verifying her body. I rejected seeing multiple latinas because their videos confirmed that I would have not been into their bodies IRL.
Shirley K blew up huge quickly thanks to her video establishing her top tier looks.
I would consider myself a HYA hunter I guess, and since video is a lot harder to fake than pics, it really helps to allow us to know if a girl is our type or not.
Also Baby Nina's pics look somewhat real, can anyone confirm? I don't see any discussion of her anywhere.
-
10-01-26 21:17 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 344Rumi v has new photos, I can confirm these are much more accurate to what she looks like.
-
10-01-26 21:15 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 2761Starting today, OC finally has 6 GFE girls for Looks. It gives us the 6 GFE Grand Tour:
If you like Service, White is a 7th option. Looks are decent, but it's the Service and Vibe people are seeing her for. It's important to throw in a Service option so guys who are lost but want Service don't end up seeing the Looks girl and then tell us what we already know about the Service.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
Also, if you are the very thirstiest Looks First Hunter and like an alternative look and style, there is Baby Sugar in LA. She is a kgirl with jgirl style so if LA is an option, you can. But it is rich guy pricing and you should bring the Service. Popular and gatekept by Looks Only guys.
It is super duper competitive. Everyone just gangs up on the top girls. The only variation is some guys want the "Service hot girls" like Goeun, some guys want the "Looks hot girls" like Baby Sugar.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
..I see Baby Sugar is back in LA. She is for Looks First guys especially if you like an alternative and stylish look. S-Tier Looks if that's your thing, but you must bring the service. I would even say she is for Looks Only guys who love to talk and bang and vibe. She is not for Service guys, and see the Lizza guide on how to bring service. I don't know if she's going to be your type or not, but like most top girls she is popular with gatekeepers:
Baby Sugar (LA) - Beautiful especially face, big tits. D MM tits, skinny, about 5'4", white skin, good ass, tight pussy, tasteful tattoos on back and arms. Looks over service, you must bring the service. Good English, very talkative if you prefer. Important: For "looks only" guys, not for anyone with service expectations. She is young, has a very nice style and fashion, and easy to talk and vibe with. Some resemblance to Hizumi Maika or Squid Game Player 196. Ad photo is very representative of her looks and style.
(9.8 Score A+, Upcharge+ Pricing, DDG HYA, must bring service)
Like most LA locations, parking is easy daytime and night time I'd show up early. There is paid parking 2-3 blocks away from every major ktown location. About kgirls with jgirl styles, it's like 3% of kgirls. Lizza, Evian, Baby Blue, Carina, Danbi, and a few others were mong the rare few. Whereas if you want an LA kgirl who is thirsty for cock, you will need to pick a girl like Baby Yul, New Baby Soi, or maybe Goeun or Yuna. The list is waaaaay longer if you are Service first. So know your criteria.
Hopefully Baby Sugar will rotate OC someday. About OC, for the thirstiest Looks Hunters OC now has the 6 GFE Grand Tour! All aboard!
The Beautiful Solution to Loneliness
The solution to "Everyone just gangs up on the top girls" is to list more of them. Switching between Heaven, Janey, Ng, Winter, Bonnie, and Yuju is such a luxurious lifestyle I even made a meme about it. It is so ridiculous that people who don't use korgs must think it's all made up fan fiction.
Until this year, I had only heard cgirls could ever do BB but never verified it. True to that very tip, they only do it after repeats (2nd to 5th visit) and only if they really like you. So if you're hoping a random cgirl will do it, it'll never happen. But if a rare cgirl really seems into you, you get suspicious hints.
More tips:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728586 CGVIP, OTC, UTR BB
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730056 OC 6 GFE Grand Tour
They are making more effort on accurate ads lately, especially for the better girls. The effort is there, but they can't control what ads other girls use and so we don't always know which is which. It is a nice trend though.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
The Legend of 200hh to 240hh
200hh to 240hh is getting rare for agency girls, but you can still find it at FirstAsians and Khaleesi1999. This makes their girls budget friendly and repeatable if you have a girl you like. It is a big if, but there were some girls I repeated 10 or 20 times because they were cheap and my type. So this is not an endorsement of specific girls, you'll have to figure that part out. I am only saying I like the hh rate because it lets me try more women until I find that girl I like:
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/FirstAsians/ FA (budget korg)
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Khaleesi1999 K99 (budget Thai org)
The FA girls who offer bb are usually +50 upcharge. It means they aren't doing bb a lot and you can even decide on the spot. So I will go in at 240 hh and then decide after. I enjoy sex, a lot. But most FA girls enjoy sex even more than me. I can't predict much else, but that part was consistent.
Legend of 320 hr bb inclusive
Another girl who enjoyed sex way more than me was KDC Julie, but she is gone now. That girl looked forward to work, she really loved to fuck, and she was 320 hr bb inclusive. I see there is KDC Nana, but I don't know her. However, I do know her price is good:
https://www.kdreamc.com/nana-oc KDC Nana??? 320 hr bb inclusive
I don't see her on Get9 (it's possible Nana is not working and it's an old ad), but you can screen with KDC through HX and use Get9 as reference. KDC is a cheap and good bb inclusive agency. I only saw half their girls, but every single one was really good. Jenny being the most well known. Their HX ad only mentions KDC Jessy in MW (LA):
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream KDC
About FA and K99's hh pricing. Even though I do enjoy full hr with a girl I already know on repeats, these days most girls at other shops are around 340 hr which is +40% more. I'm actually willing to pay that if I know the girl and vibe with her, even if it's just to chat and get massage and have a possibility of 2nd shot. It's because if I repeat a girl, I obviously like her and rejected many other girls I wouldn't pay 340 hr for. So I don't think 340 hr is reasonable for most girls, but it's fine for my ATFs.
Get9 and other bookers will book FA girls now:
https://get9irl.com/Yumi Yumi 240hh
https://get9irl.com/Vicki Viki 240 hh
https://get9irl.com/Stella Stella L 220 hh (100 video no face)
For most girls especially new girls I don't know, I want the hh option since I don't know if it will get to that level of connection. That is the beauty of hh, you can meet lots more women. But only FirstAsians and Khaleesi really give you much discount for hh. Here is info on Thai Maya:
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
HX Rating/Network
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
About getting bookers to rate you back on HX, it can take 2 or 3 tries sometimes. Ask them to do this after they had their lunch or dinner, I am not joking. You tend to get more from bookers if you treat them reasonably, speak politely, and use tactics like this when they're in a good mood. I'm not saying you should have to do this, just that it is smarter not harder. Exactly how I can squeeze more service out of lower service HYA. I have had the Thai booker tell me they were busy in the morning and couldn't access HX at the time anyways, but to ask them again later. And they were honest about that because I asked later and they did rate me back. It's like that.
-
09-30-26 00:03 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 126Reviews
I once made a appointment with a new booker that I have never used before. They asked for my first name and ter handle. I made the appointment and confirmed the time. They called me about 20 minutes later asking me why I wrote that bad review to one of their girls. They gave me the ter handle, it was like CuriousGeorge. I had to remind them that my first name is George but my ter handle is Ilikebigbutts. I think they were going to cancel my appointment. The booker told me to write good review. Sounded like an order. I did end up writing a good review though because the girl was fantastic time.
Originally Posted by SexySpam
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 23:51 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 344Oh, gotcha.
Originally Posted by GoClippers
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 23:08 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 58He's saying to lie
He's just saying that you should be TELLING them you don't review. As the customer there's nothing in it for us to tell them we're on here.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 21:09 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 344But if no one post reviews, this website kinda loses like 50% of its purpose besides other discussions like helping newbies try to get in and what not.
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:20 #6411Regular Member

Posts: 16CAKD booker asking
Awhile back I scheduled with one of the V girls with CAKD through text. Before any info from reply I was asked to call first. Turned out, booker asked don't write bad review or any for that particular girl because it would be bad for everyone. I agreed and went to see her and I see the reason behind his intentions. I should have known better to continue with the date. I think some of booker's read and write on this platform as anyone else would. I mostly book with Get9 and even then I still get a few one and done. Hopefully I'm still good with CAKD, does anyone know if you'll get black list if you don't book with a certain agencies?
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:11 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 761I don't review at all
Just flat out say that you don't review period. Even if you do. And don't be that guy that uses the same or similar handles across different platforms. Having the girl / booker know that you review can corner you into a compromising situation. But as you know, shill accounts also exist. Many owners and bookers will blatantly tell the girls to request customers to review them. Some girls do and some girls don't. From a business perspective, it's sound advice cause they very much understand the effects of a good review. Especially one from an account that is active and trusted. Unless you're looking to get some kind of kickback from the agency / girl, having the appearance of not reviewing is ultimately a benefit to you IMO. Just try not to doxx yourself in the reviews.
-
09-29-26 19:26 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 80Years ago I rarely posted reviews and the booker was moody with me interrogating me if I posted a specific review about a girl that I saw. I didn't write the review. Either way I believe I've been banned from CAKD because they believed I wrote a bad review. Even if I wrote a bad review, getting banned for speaking honestly about a bad experience is grounds for blacklisting? Very disingenuous booker.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 16:01 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 315The fundamental problem is that the girls are feast or famine. A popular girl is fully booked. So the booker doesn't care if she gets good reviews or not, or if the customers are happy or not, because their good girls are maxed out regardless. Meanwhile they have dogs taking up space in their incalls with nothing to do. Every single guy that the booker can dump on one of these unpopular girls, is extra money in the booker's pocket. Whereas if you see a popular girl, who cares? Someone else would have if you didn't. The booker feels like he's essentially doing you a favor if he lets you book Shirley K or someone like her.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
Prices used to be lower. HH used to be $200 standard and HR was like $250. Everything went up so much. $350 is standard now and HH is such a small discount it's pointless except with FA. That's a 40% increase when inflation was not nearly that high & there's no justification other than fools being willing to pay it. I don't mind premium girls charging more if they are genuinely hot & memorable. Love Q was great. But apart from FA HH rates, prices are so high that it makes the autie problem much worse. Blowing $350 on a bad experience is a lot worse than $250. A lot of these girls simply ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY, and maybe men would be happy with them at a lower price point.
Until things change, you're looking at 50-75% of girls basically not being worth seeing at all. And the risk the bookers impose on the transaction massively lowers its value, which greatly lowers demand. People would spend more and see more girls if they felt confident they'd get good value & not end up disappointed.












Reply With Quote





