Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 10233
-
Yesterday 14:36 #10233Senior Member

Posts: 121Holding onto lost hope
Supply and the economy determine the rate. The good ones are sustaining to the point that they don't even post most of the time. They just build up their regulars. They might even be sitting on a mountain of saved up cash. Now, focusing on the ones who don't have the means to build up clients or move. You have to ask yourself, is this really the quality of service I want from a street girl in a trap house asking for 1. 60 for a hh? If you can't adapt then that's what's waiting for you. You need to start doing the same. Find good regulars and build up UTR's.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 14:26 #10232Regular Member

Posts: 10Queen Carrie
Anybody know what happened to this provider who worked out of Brooklawn / Gloucester?
640-XXX-1936 was the number on STG.
Here's the link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/384647665527
-
Yesterday 07:53 #10231Senior Member

Posts: 138Broadway girls
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/214980565
Met this girl in pennsauken, however ran into her by chance a month or 2 ago in Camden. Now they're working out of a house in Camden with Kat, and Persian princess, kinda similar to the set up at the Fairview house in Camden / Collingswood. I don't think this will last long either they give you the direct address to the house are is a lot better than CMD you walk upstairs big bed in room looks like a squatting situation laid down decent BBBJ tried to charge extra that was a firm no and full service with coat on but pulled it off to cum on her pussy damage was 1. 40.
-
Yesterday 07:47 #10230Senior Member

Posts: 138Economy
I agree with what you are saying that's what businesses who can afford the migration do. But most of these girls are junkies and like to stay close to their source. If this were the cute girls from backpage days I would agree most that I met were from New York, Canada or from any other state. The prices are set but if you have the means to pay 280 or whatever the asking rate is you will I spent 10 k on a stripper in 1 month just because she looked hot and had nice body. And let me do her the way I wanted. But these girls out here are not that and the moment they have 1 client today and maybe 1 or 2 the next it's not sustainable for their habit and paying for the room. Rates will start to follow.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 17:07 #10229Senior Member

Posts: 121That's not how it works
The first later is economic migration. If they have the means to go somewhere else then they will. "Starve" them out isn't hurting anyone. They are and always will be taken care of by the market as a whole.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
The second layer is pricing. We don't determine the price, the economy does. Once it's set, there's no going backwards. No one thinks, "Dam, I'd be down to get a escort. I should lookup the main forum based on mongering! It more like "How much do I need pay to hit? That much? Screw it, I've been saving money anyways".
-
10-02-26 02:11 #10228Senior Member

Posts: 138Let them starve
I agree with you brother. What people don't understand is that there are a lot of Mongers who view the page and may not be members. I think we really should ban together to starve these animals out.
Originally Posted by BordenTown101
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 10:03 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 41I know timing is a factor. I've dealt with a few providers that did certain services / prices that they typically don't advertise just because I caught them at the right time. Hence why I haggle / lowball at times. I also agree that theres a factor of diffrent mindset of this gen of providers that more self serving at the expense of customers. Then theres the new gen mindset of guys that allow the providers to call the shots despite being paying customers.
Granted, the most I've spent on 1 chick is 300 at I left disappointed. So not only am I bias but I can only speak on the proviers in my budget not the 'higher quality' expensive ones. I've heard dudes online claim the more expensive chicks offer better experience because they care about reputation and repeat customers. That makes sense but I question if that's generally the case. My experience in this game is that is too much of a crap shot regardless how much she charges or how good she looks. In my opinion, spending more money correlates with more options not better service. I'm sticking to my guns in terms my budget and if I get priced out ill take it as a sign that its time to get out the game.
-
09-29-26 20:16 #10226Senior Member

Posts: 630I'm certainly not paying ridiculous prices.
Originally Posted by BordenTown101
[View Original Post]
The problem is, even if everyone who sees these posts decides they're not paying ridiculous rates, the market is a lot bigger than this message board.
Younger guys who don't know shit from shinola just think that's what hookers cost and won't learn until they're done getting ripped off a few times that it's not worth it at that rate. Or worse, they never learn.
It's not like we can take up a collection and run PSAs on TV or radio to educate the monger masses.
-
09-29-26 19:08 #10225Senior Member

Posts: 78Agreed
I said this before and I'll say it again. If we band together and drain these hoes dry they will have no choice but to go back to their lower pricing. Let them feel the burn a little bit.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 16:16 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 685Procuring UTRS is the only way forward, IMO. If you can find 'normal' girls who wouldn't normally do this sort of thing, but trust you, it can be a good thing.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 14:47 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 887Hang in there buddy
I'm in the same price range as you and follow the same negotiating techniques, I'll throw out an offer and I'm never offended when they refuse. I believe a lot of it is timing, if she's got an open slot and needs the cash, they'll bite on the offer. On the other hand, if they have messages streaming in on a constant basis, they can hold out hope for the higher rate. That's my point about timing.
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
I know I said this before but once I was with a provider and after we finish our session, I asked if I could look over her shoulder as she went through the messages to pick her next client. What surprisef me the most was the number of messages she had in her phone, at least 50 to choose from and of course she zeroed in on the one that wanted the hourly rate because the money was higher. And I'd say this particular provider was average in so it's not like they're busting down the door for a hot babe.
Go back to economics 101, supply and demand. These chickss will never come off the $200 rate as long as someone is willing to pay him that much. All I know is it's not going to be me.
-
09-29-26 10:37 #10222Senior Member

Posts: 121I know the reason
Trust me when I say this, I know the reason because I've been in different chat groups on different platforms that touches on this. So I understand the mindset fueling it.
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
Reason: It's the wave of new generation and new money.
Why: Their mentality is that they don't care. "I can just make this back". They don't negotiate, worry about service, or if they get any respect back. If they can get a nut in with a popular chick or someone that's good looking then it's a win in their minds. These guys are even paying for "facetime" calls and asking for "sexting" rates. They have 0 mental value system to go off on. They successfully have gotten brainwashed to thinking money is the source of their value, which in result. Making them "The man" these women should all want...smh
Results: We now have a market where scamming is encouraged. Good service by a girl isn't appreciated. More antisocial men giving them an harder time than ever before. Hardworking good looking chicks thinking they should be getting above what these bad looking regular chick are making for HH. The smart ones are either pulling away from posting a lot, retiring, filtering harder, or just live off their regulars when they happen to call. Less so smart ones will just get more lazy and get more focused on hustling the new money (Keep these people far away from me).
Solution: Adapt. How? Well, some things I got to keep to myself.
-
09-29-26 10:04 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 41I've been thinking the same thing. I'm a frugle monger and I'm getting priced out the game. I usually operate in that 70-150 range and try to avoid the top. I'm amazed at some of the chicks charging inflated prices. What even more crazy is when I lowball the chicks that I feel should be most open to it, they refuse and even cop an attitude. LOL Are enough dudes really paying these inflated prices for them to turn down decent offers or is it an ego thing for these hoes?
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 19:12 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 630Going to be interesting to see what happens to rates when inflation gets so high that it curtails everyone's fun money, drying up business because nobody is willing to pay $200 for a half-hour of mediocre sex.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 16:07 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 3007The second girl Ashlena is a streetwalker from Camden check the streetwalker section in south Jersey thread.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






