Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 13539
-
Today 09:03 #13539Senior Member

Posts: 129Underage Sting Operation
Two men arrested for soliciting minors in Hamilton County sting operation: https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...een-arrested-s.
-
Today 06:37 #13538Senior Member

Posts: 102Hey
If you can pm me her contact info. I'd like to help. Your inbox must be full.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 21:03 #13537Senior Member

Posts: 1029Majesta
I had another great visit with Majesta. I hated I waited so long to give her a shot. Total Sweetheart and highly skilled.
-
10-02-26 17:47 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 1029Nicole
This is not drugs she's chasing. She's clean as they come. I chased her a long time back in the day. She trusted no one and had a lot on the line. I finally won her trust and I don't take it for granted. But it's paid off for years now. I've been seeing her again for a few months now. She is always ready on time and ready to go. She just has some extra bills right now trying to take care of her kids. That's what brought her to tryst. Like is said if she trusts you then you could not have a better go to girl. She's in to it as much as we are. She is very very low volume and stays horny most of the time. If guys will treat her right they got a Gem. She will disappear as far as posting as soon as she has what she needs. But she will stay UTR for the foreseeable future.
Originally Posted by LatinBeast1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 17:06 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 62Nicole4 U
I concur with you Gern I saw her a couple of times and she always provided great service. I was just surprised that she was advertising again.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:53 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 1029Confirm
I can confirm that it is. We have stayed friends for all these years. Sometimes she plays and other times she does not when she is in a Relationship. I can tell you she looks better than ever. She simply does not age. She's got it all. The pretty face with long hair, the big boobs, slim waste and ghetto booty. Plus she has skills for days. She is EXTREMELY careful and usually UTR. She has some bills right now that has forced her in the mainstream just a little more than usual. Her available time is limited and she can host if you have her trust. I'd love to keep her to myself. But that's her, see her before she goes underground again.
Originally Posted by LatinBeast1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 13:26 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 62Nicole4 U
Is this the same Nicole4 u that used to advertise in our area a few years ago? Can any of the fellow other mongers confirm?
-
10-02-26 05:55 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 199Temptress Theresa
Does anybody know what happened to her she used to come to Chattanooga all the time have not seen a ad in about a year or so as always thanks in advance.
-
10-02-26 04:53 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 1149About 50
She is about 50 I believe. She was in her 40's when I lived in the area about 3 or 4 years ago.
Originally Posted by Core14
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:23 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 102Link?
I don't see a karen in Chattanooga atm.
Originally Posted by DeWayne1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:14 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 1029Kanessa
She has been good to respond although not being available. It took yesterday until today. Her incall is close to me so I was pretty open. When she said she was available and ready I had her naked in front of me within 20 minutes. :
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:06 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 512How many times did you reach out to her? She is almost impossible to get a response.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 16:21 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 1029The Return of Kanessa
So I had a visit with Kanessa today. I have not seen her since her time away and her return. She looks good. Much more healthy. And the skills are still there for sure. She seems to be doing good. She's being very careful these days and it's still a little bit of work to get her pinned down to a time. But she had a nice incall. As always YMMV.
-
09-29-26 16:04 #13526Regular Member

Posts: 5Italian Beauty Nessa
Has anyone seen Nessa lately? I've been eyeing her for a while and wonder what are why'all's experience with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...h/402240119040
-
09-29-26 13:18 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 64Karen on Tryst
Turns out she is Venezuelan and uses the voice to text a lot so the English is very broken on her ads / communications but she is very legit and very hot. I think she wanted to hide a key in the hotel downstairs and have me grab it and come up, but instead she just met me in the elevator, which was great. Would definitely repeat if she comes back through but she lives in Miami.









Reply With Quote





