Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 13510
-
Today 14:23 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 101Link?
I don't see a karen in Chattanooga atm.
Originally Posted by DeWayne1
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 19:14 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 1026Kanessa
She has been good to respond although not being available. It took yesterday until today. Her incall is close to me so I was pretty open. When she said she was available and ready I had her naked in front of me within 20 minutes. :
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 19:06 #13508Senior Member

Posts: 512How many times did you reach out to her? She is almost impossible to get a response.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 16:21 #13507Senior Member

Posts: 1026The Return of Kanessa
So I had a visit with Kanessa today. I have not seen her since her time away and her return. She looks good. Much more healthy. And the skills are still there for sure. She seems to be doing good. She's being very careful these days and it's still a little bit of work to get her pinned down to a time. But she had a nice incall. As always YMMV.
-
Yesterday 16:04 #13506Regular Member

Posts: 4Italian Beauty Nessa
Has anyone seen Nessa lately? I've been eyeing her for a while and wonder what are why'all's experience with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...h/402240119040
-
Yesterday 13:18 #13505Senior Member

Posts: 64Karen on Tryst
Turns out she is Venezuelan and uses the voice to text a lot so the English is very broken on her ads / communications but she is very legit and very hot. I think she wanted to hide a key in the hotel downstairs and have me grab it and come up, but instead she just met me in the elevator, which was great. Would definitely repeat if she comes back through but she lives in Miami.
-
09-28-26 17:10 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 143Secrets
When I was first observing her, I had that thought. I made many connections between her and Kanessa, and there was another provider who appeared to be in between the two.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
I never managed to pull it off, though. And yes, I believe that we both experienced the same thing. There's something wrong or lacking that isn't supporting us. However, could you put me in touch with her on Facebook? Or something?
MK.
-
09-27-26 09:02 #13503Senior Member

Posts: 101Here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/563470372698
Originally Posted by GhostMan7
[View Original Post]
Sorry took me a Min to dig for it.
-
09-27-26 02:53 #13502Regular Member

Posts: 1Erica
This is my first post on here but I'm not new to the hobby. I would like to put my two cents in about Erica. I have known her for a few years and by no means is she 70 years old or even look like it. She is a stunning woman and has been my #1 provider for a long time. I plan on keeping it that way to. As far as her doing bare with no hesitation is not true. She will give oral bare but that's all. She has the best attitude and has always made me feel comfortable. When it comes time to do the deed she is one of the best and really gets into it. She has never been a disappointment.
Originally Posted by Core14
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:29 #13501Regular Member

Posts: 22Link
I've never seen her post, do you have link so I know who to avoid?
Originally Posted by SauteGuy98
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:05 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 101This one
Saw her today.
Paid for Uber. She got here said qv was just BJ.
Not what was on her ad.
Whatever.
9 min into it. She went to bathroom. Was in 10 min. I sent her on way. Waste of money. She looks like the grandmother of the pic she posts. FYI. Avoid.
-
09-26-26 13:17 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 209I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember a negative review on her some time back. I had my eye on her at the time.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 12:48 #13498Senior Member

Posts: 1026Real
She is real and I know who she is. I have chatted with her on FB. She was friends with Kanessa in the past. I've never pulled the trigger either, and like you I don't know why.
Originally Posted by MrKhan07
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 10:59 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 143No
No, her name has always been Amber Lee. I wanted to give her a try and had been searching for her for a long time. Never share her entire face online. She just started a few days ago and posted two consecutive ADS. I've spoken to a number of folks here who wanted to give her a try, but none of them, including me, dared. I'm not sure why. I've been tempted for a while, but I've never given it a try. Same face, same number for an extended period of time.
Originally Posted by SauteGuy98
[View Original Post]
MK.
-
09-26-26 09:20 #13496Senior Member

Posts: 101Memory refresh
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/197495380676
This one ☝65039;. Didn't she used to go by lexi or alexis? I've tried searching to no prevail. Anyone have any current experience with her? She is showing her face now in ads and I really want to toftt if not.










Reply With Quote



