rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 682 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10228

    Let them starve

    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    I said this before and I'll say it again. If we band together and drain these hoes dry they will have no choice but to go back to their lower pricing. Let them feel the burn a little bit.
    I agree with you brother. What people don't understand is that there are a lot of Mongers who view the page and may not be members. I think we really should ban together to starve these animals out.

  2. #10227
    I know timing is a factor. I've dealt with a few providers that did certain services / prices that they typically don't advertise just because I caught them at the right time. Hence why I haggle / lowball at times. I also agree that theres a factor of diffrent mindset of this gen of providers that more self serving at the expense of customers. Then theres the new gen mindset of guys that allow the providers to call the shots despite being paying customers.

    Granted, the most I've spent on 1 chick is 300 at I left disappointed. So not only am I bias but I can only speak on the proviers in my budget not the 'higher quality' expensive ones. I've heard dudes online claim the more expensive chicks offer better experience because they care about reputation and repeat customers. That makes sense but I question if that's generally the case. My experience in this game is that is too much of a crap shot regardless how much she charges or how good she looks. In my opinion, spending more money correlates with more options not better service. I'm sticking to my guns in terms my budget and if I get priced out ill take it as a sign that its time to get out the game.

  3. #10226
    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    I said this before and I'll say it again. If we band together and drain these hoes dry they will have no choice but to go back to their lower pricing. Let them feel the burn a little bit.
    I'm certainly not paying ridiculous prices.

    The problem is, even if everyone who sees these posts decides they're not paying ridiculous rates, the market is a lot bigger than this message board.

    Younger guys who don't know shit from shinola just think that's what hookers cost and won't learn until they're done getting ripped off a few times that it's not worth it at that rate. Or worse, they never learn.

    It's not like we can take up a collection and run PSAs on TV or radio to educate the monger masses.

  4. #10225

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same price range as you and follow the same negotiating techniques, I'll throw out an offer and I'm never offended when they refuse. I believe a lot of it is timing, if she's got an open slot and needs the cash, they'll bite on the offer. On the other hand, if they have messages streaming in on a constant basis, they can hold out hope for the higher rate. That's my point about timing.

    I know I said this before but once I was with a provider and after we finish our session, I asked if I could look over her shoulder as she went through the messages to pick her next client. What surprisef me the most was the number of messages she had in her phone, at least 50 to choose from and of course she zeroed in on the one that wanted the hourly rate because the money was higher. And I'd say this particular provider was average in so it's not like they're busting down the door for a hot babe.

    Go back to economics 101, supply and demand. These chickss will never come off the $200 rate as long as someone is willing to pay him that much. All I know is it's not going to be me.
    I said this before and I'll say it again. If we band together and drain these hoes dry they will have no choice but to go back to their lower pricing. Let them feel the burn a little bit.

  5. #10224
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]

    Solution: Adapt. How? Well, some things I got to keep to myself.
    Procuring UTRS is the only way forward, IMO. If you can find 'normal' girls who wouldn't normally do this sort of thing, but trust you, it can be a good thing.

  6. #10223

    Hang in there buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking the same thing. I'm a frugle monger and I'm getting priced out the game. I usually operate in that 70-150 range and try to avoid the top. I'm amazed at some of the chicks charging inflated prices. What even more crazy is when I lowball the chicks that I feel should be most open to it, they refuse and even cop an attitude. LOL Are enough dudes really paying these inflated prices for them to turn down decent offers or is it an ego thing for these hoes?
    I'm in the same price range as you and follow the same negotiating techniques, I'll throw out an offer and I'm never offended when they refuse. I believe a lot of it is timing, if she's got an open slot and needs the cash, they'll bite on the offer. On the other hand, if they have messages streaming in on a constant basis, they can hold out hope for the higher rate. That's my point about timing.

    I know I said this before but once I was with a provider and after we finish our session, I asked if I could look over her shoulder as she went through the messages to pick her next client. What surprisef me the most was the number of messages she had in her phone, at least 50 to choose from and of course she zeroed in on the one that wanted the hourly rate because the money was higher. And I'd say this particular provider was average in so it's not like they're busting down the door for a hot babe.

    Go back to economics 101, supply and demand. These chickss will never come off the $200 rate as long as someone is willing to pay him that much. All I know is it's not going to be me.

  7. #10222

    I know the reason

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking the same thing. I'm a frugle monger and I'm getting priced out the game. I usually operate in that 70-150 range and try to avoid the top. I'm amazed at some of the chicks charging inflated prices. What even more crazy is when I lowball the chicks that I feel should be most open to it, they refuse and even cop an attitude. LOL Are enough dudes really paying these inflated prices for them to turn down decent offers or is it an ego thing for these hoes?
    Trust me when I say this, I know the reason because I've been in different chat groups on different platforms that touches on this. So I understand the mindset fueling it.

    Reason: It's the wave of new generation and new money.

    Why: Their mentality is that they don't care. "I can just make this back". They don't negotiate, worry about service, or if they get any respect back. If they can get a nut in with a popular chick or someone that's good looking then it's a win in their minds. These guys are even paying for "facetime" calls and asking for "sexting" rates. They have 0 mental value system to go off on. They successfully have gotten brainwashed to thinking money is the source of their value, which in result. Making them "The man" these women should all want...smh

    Results: We now have a market where scamming is encouraged. Good service by a girl isn't appreciated. More antisocial men giving them an harder time than ever before. Hardworking good looking chicks thinking they should be getting above what these bad looking regular chick are making for HH. The smart ones are either pulling away from posting a lot, retiring, filtering harder, or just live off their regulars when they happen to call. Less so smart ones will just get more lazy and get more focused on hustling the new money (Keep these people far away from me).

    Solution: Adapt. How? Well, some things I got to keep to myself.

  8. #10221
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Going to be interesting to see what happens to rates when inflation gets so high that it curtails everyone's fun money, drying up business because nobody is willing to pay $200 for a half-hour of mediocre sex.
    I've been thinking the same thing. I'm a frugle monger and I'm getting priced out the game. I usually operate in that 70-150 range and try to avoid the top. I'm amazed at some of the chicks charging inflated prices. What even more crazy is when I lowball the chicks that I feel should be most open to it, they refuse and even cop an attitude. LOL Are enough dudes really paying these inflated prices for them to turn down decent offers or is it an ego thing for these hoes?

  9. #10220
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    And were almost reaching 2021-22 inflation rates. Its definitely going to get worse.
    Going to be interesting to see what happens to rates when inflation gets so high that it curtails everyone's fun money, drying up business because nobody is willing to pay $200 for a half-hour of mediocre sex.

  10. #10219
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/780531961711

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...a/187310642969

    Girls are more lowkey they they previously were. Most likely living off their regulars and posting when it starts to get dry. These two popped up so I'm curious if anyone had any intel.
    The second girl Ashlena is a streetwalker from Camden check the streetwalker section in south Jersey thread.

  11. #10218

    Traveling and keeping regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Been sporadically checking the board and everything I'm seeing continues to validate my belief the best days of this hobby are behind us all, at least in the philly / sj region. I rarely even go searching online 4 new providers.

    At this point all I can say is, if you got your regulars, hold them tight. The future ain't pretty.
    I decided to travel to different areas due to regulars not keeping their phones active it's becoming difficult to find new girls. They do not answer their phones or answer months or weeks later and some want an cash app deposit hell no cash only the Golden age of the hobby ended when onlyfans l started and Covid shut down happened 2019 and back was the golden age of the hobby.

  12. #10217

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/780531961711

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...a/187310642969

    Girls are more lowkey they they previously were. Most likely living off their regulars and posting when it starts to get dry. These two popped up so I'm curious if anyone had any intel.

  13. #10216
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Been sporadically checking the board and everything I'm seeing continues to validate my belief the best days of this hobby are behind us all, at least in the philly / sj region. I rarely even go searching online 4 new providers.

    At this point all I can say is, if you got your regulars, hold them tight. The future ain't pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Yep, its over with. The inflation rate is killing everyone who isn't sitting on millions of millions of assets.
    And were almost reaching 2021-22 inflation rates. Its definitely going to get worse.

  14. #10215
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Been sporadically checking the board and everything I'm seeing continues to validate my belief the best days of this hobby are behind us all, at least in the philly / sj region. I rarely even go searching online 4 new providers.

    At this point all I can say is, if you got your regulars, hold them tight. The future ain't pretty.
    Yep, its over with. The inflation rate is killing everyone who isn't sitting on millions of millions of assets.

  15. #10214
    Been sporadically checking the board and everything I'm seeing continues to validate my belief the best days of this hobby are behind us all, at least in the philly / sj region. I rarely even go searching online 4 new providers.

    At this point all I can say is, if you got your regulars, hold them tight. The future ain't pretty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape