Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 10218
-
Yesterday 19:12 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 629Going to be interesting to see what happens to rates when inflation gets so high that it curtails everyone's fun money, drying up business because nobody is willing to pay $200 for a half-hour of mediocre sex.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 15:52 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 118Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/780531961711
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...a/187310642969
Girls are more lowkey they they previously were. Most likely living off their regulars and posting when it starts to get dry. These two popped up so I'm curious if anyone had any intel.
-
Yesterday 08:09 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 235
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
And were almost reaching 2021-22 inflation rates. Its definitely going to get worse.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 13:50 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 684Yep, its over with. The inflation rate is killing everyone who isn't sitting on millions of millions of assets.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 08:56 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 253Been sporadically checking the board and everything I'm seeing continues to validate my belief the best days of this hobby are behind us all, at least in the philly / sj region. I rarely even go searching online 4 new providers.
At this point all I can say is, if you got your regulars, hold them tight. The future ain't pretty.
-
09-26-26 19:05 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 135Slippery
Met her the other night in lawnside car date. Ugly and very skinny I thought she was a trans so I asked to see her cat. Light skin big lips, and she definitely plays games. As soon as she got into the starts acting paranoid BBBJ kept stopping saying her brother had her car and she needed to go to work. Constantly phone ringing and text messages, also the BBBJ was subpar. Definitely a waste of time and not the girl in the picture not even close. Also she has B. O. I kept smelling myself because I thought it was me. She works out the same house tiny Tay stayed at before she went MIA again.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 20:09 #10212Regular Member

Posts: 6She hasn't been around since her pimp got busted in Pennsauken at the Riv, probably went to get away from him.
Originally Posted by TheBing
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 00:14 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 136Online girls
Keep in mind many of them do not have actual phone plans, meaning they only use call and texting services, not actual SMS or cellular calls. This is one reason why you may not be able t get in touch with them. If they do not have WiFi, then they are not receiving your call. Some street girls have this issue where they don't have phone plans and instead travel to free wifi places to make calls and check messages.
-
09-22-26 06:01 #10210Regular Member

Posts: 2From what it seems she pulled out, no new posts on skip, phones and emails are a dud, her site is still up but I've filled out the contact form prolly 5 times by now with no response for 6+ months. We follow eachother on some socials and she's still kicking, going out, bars, typical shit. From what it seems she's just pulling out entirely or taking a break which is understandable. Out of all of the workers I've been with she was def my favorite.
Originally Posted by JustLookingNj
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 12:49 #10209Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen her?
I imagine she's lost to the ether somewhere in the world, but curious if anyone has seen her in a while? Think she was staying at one of those places that got hit in April / May so wouldn't be surprised if she's on a state sponsored vacation or gone UTR, but was just curious. She was one of my favorites to see and is a really good time as long as you treat her genuinely like a normal human.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...7/825348690298
-
09-20-26 16:18 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 350Disagree
I would disagree only in the bway girls who make it to skip, usually because some pimp has pulled them off the street to try make some money off them, do not clean up well. So you get the same zombie with a little makeup, now charging 3 x their worth.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:15 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 350Olivia
I just saw her with minimal back and forth. I did have to scoop her though. But yes she puts in effort and makes sure you have a good time. She's actually great at holding a conversation too. I do have her number if someone needs it. I also have Jojo's if anyone wants.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 14:46 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 135I'm sorry to hear this
I'm not sure of your age, but I'm 65 y / o and If I'm spending money on a hunt I would like to enjoy my meal. In other words I want something that I would probably not get to even touch on a regular basis. Now some of the Broadway walkers who get on skip aren't the best but some clean up well. Also you can negotiate with them, these girls know their true value. Just enjoy and make the experience worth it, because one day that could all change.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 10:33 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 212As I get older looks matter less than attitude and hygiene. I am not saying it ain't a factor still but I would take a chubby / dumpy 45 year old who is clean and has a good attitude over a 24 year old smoke show spinner with GPS, a smelly crotch and a shitty attitude.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 16:58 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 629Agreed. However once I see that kind of attitude in the text of the ad it no longer matters what she looks like, I've already decided I'm not going to enjoy my time with her and I've moved on to the next ad.
Originally Posted by KCesar68
[View Original Post]
You couldn't pay me to spend time with a person like that.










Reply With Quote





