Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17934
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea why I gave her 2 more chances
    Mary Palma gets old.

  2. #17933

    Has she been posting lately?

    With our pathetic choices I haven't been perusing much lately, but I know she used to post quite regularly.

    Coroner identifies Lexington woman killed in Montgomery County crash https://share.google/4NUf9fIPX83UwwDFr.

  3. #17932
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from unicorn Ginger has she got a new number or something thanks in advance.
    I heard from her about a month ago before she went on a trip to NYC. She had a new number at the time, but she's been nonresponsive since. I hope she's doing okay.

  4. #17931

    Aiden Tryst, Real PSE (but pricey)

    I finally dreamt of Aiden and can't stop thinking about her. Here's her ad. She is exactly as advertised:

    https://tryst.link/escort/girlofyourdreams001

    She's got the perfect stripper bod (big ass, big tits, juicy lips, short and thin around the waist) and nails the alt-girl look. On top of that, she's very enthusiastic and flexible AF. She's a talker in a friendly, warm way, and even walked me from my car up to her room so I could come in the back door of the motel. She was freshly bathed and lotioned. She did smoke a cigarette outside when she walked me in, but I couldn't smell it on her and I'm really sensitive to scents. No smoke detected in room and it was a decent hotel (not great, but nowhere near the BSI).

    To rip the band-aid off, I did plan on splurging since it's been dry lately, so she quoted me 175/250/400 for qv / hh / hr. I got hh and never felt rushed (and probably took more like 45 min). It included DFK, BBBJ, and covered everything else (except Greek, which she said she doesn't do). She was more than happy to satisfy my breast fetish and excited to try anything else I wanted. She was honestly more fit than me, so I had to pause halfway through and lay down to catch my breath, and we made out while she jerked me to completion (which was my preference, FYI.).

    Anyway, if the price is too much, I understand. But she's incredibly communicative, super friendly, no signs of demons, and genuinely seems to love what she does. It was, in every way I can imagine, the full PSE. I will definitely be back and will likely save up for a full hour or more with multiple pops.

    A couple notes: she told me she's just started a couple weeks ago, hence no reviews, but used to dance and I guess did SW then. I assume she's not super tech savvy, hence why her ad doesn't have much info. (In fact, she didn't even have her phone number on there, so I had to use Tryst's on-site messaging, which was definitely giving me scam vibes.) I've had a couple scammy experiences lately, so I've been wary, and was honestly kind of expecting for the other shoe to drop up until we actually met (fortunately it didn't, LOL).

    Anyway, if you have specific questions, I can answer those, in reply or DM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails profile_photo.jpg‎   profile_photo (1).jpg‎   profile_photo (2).jpg‎   profile_photo (3).jpg‎  

  5. #17930

    Legend. LAST ATTEMPT

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danvi...o/472059267198

    She is definitely a Legend, in her own mind! Last night made the 3rd attempt at seeing Legend over the last 4 months. Text her at 7:30 pm, she replies at 9:45 pm LOL. I was looking for outcall to my hotel she was supposedly really close by and said she would text me when she was on her way. I knew this was a bad sign so I told her I had to leave by 11 PM as I had plans. She said so come now (duh) yes. I was wanting a hhr. She text at 10:17 leaving in 10 minutes take me 7 to get there, ok. 10:35 almost there, 10:45 pm she sends me some failed audio file and I text back file failed, no text from her and after 11 pm another failed audio file. I text I already left hotel.

    Long story short, can not recommend as she is a total time waste. I have no idea why I gave her 2 more chances as she managed to screw the first 2 attempts up to. I hate having my time wasted.

  6. #17929

    Unicorn Ginger

    Has anyone seen or heard from unicorn Ginger has she got a new number or something thanks in advance.

  7. #17928

    Lola?

    Has anyone ever seen this one before? Her picture look sorta familiar and they are super responsive. I just nervous when anyone mentions the hotel on white by 75.

    Escort Lexington.

    Listing 502-306-1170.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/3W4scFBD2lVOuKNSb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260929_190459_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260929_190452_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #17927

    Ashley the Versailles Girl

    Back in Wildcat country for short stay. I can't find any posts for Ashley the Versailles Girl. Used to see her a lot when I lived here. Is she still around? Anyone have her digits?

  9. #17926

    Danielle

    Danielle is back in town this week. One of my favorite. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/212862357.

  10. #17925

    Danielle

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/212862357 Danielle asked me if I would post to let you guys know that she is on her way to Lexington and for those of you that have seen her know what kind of time she is and those of you that haven't you should give her a try enjoy and have fun.

  11. #17924
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer250  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one anyone? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/683673787433.

    Been texting back & fourth 804 area code (Virginia) says she in Lexington but don't see any reviews of her in here any help will be appreciated. Stay safe out there gentlemen. Thanks!
    Unsure if they are really local. I saw the ad earlier today and tried texting, but it went cold after a few exchanges. If you do manage a meetup, let us know how it went.

  12. #17923
    Any info on this one anyone? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/683673787433.

    Been texting back & fourth 804 area code (Virginia) says she in Lexington but don't see any reviews of her in here any help will be appreciated. Stay safe out there gentlemen. Thanks!

  13. #17922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Who is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wmt1974  [View Original Post]
    My favorite gal is on tryst, at 400 per and she actually enjoys it. But that's just my take. You get what ya pay 4.
    Do you have a name?, Link?, picture? 9 gals posting $400.

  14. #17921

    Richmond Kate = Karly

    Just a heads up for any newcomers that "Richmond Kate" is now going by "Karly" on Tryst and other websites. I betting she's changed her name so it's harder to look her up, given the overwhelming amount of negative attention she's gotten lately. In short, while she was once a great provider, she's reportedly caught some very nasty stuff that you're highly encouraged to stay away from. Pics posted for clarity. Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎   Untitled 2.jpg‎  

  15. #17920

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you guys. I haven't seen anybody from STG in a long time. I check every once in awhile. But it's always the same 5 or 6 girls posting. None I have interest in. They charge too much. Stay in crappy places. Provide crappy service. And generally have a crappy attitude. It's a waste of time. And tryst is full of deposit scams and gps. $500? Really?? Ain't no ass worth that. Peace out and you guys stay safe!
    My favorite gal is on tryst, at 400 per and she actually enjoys it. But that's just my take. You get what ya pay 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape