Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17927

    Lola?

    Has anyone ever seen this one before? Her picture look sorta familiar and they are super responsive. I just nervous when anyone mentions the hotel on white by 75.

    Escort Lexington.

    Listing 502-306-1170.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/3W4scFBD2lVOuKNSb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260929_190459_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260929_190452_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #17926

    Ashley the Versailles Girl

    Back in Wildcat country for short stay. I can't find any posts for Ashley the Versailles Girl. Used to see her a lot when I lived here. Is she still around? Anyone have her digits?

  3. #17925

    Danielle

    Danielle is back in town this week. One of my favorite. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/212862357.

  4. #17924
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer250  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one anyone? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/683673787433.

    Been texting back & fourth 804 area code (Virginia) says she in Lexington but don't see any reviews of her in here any help will be appreciated. Stay safe out there gentlemen. Thanks!
    Unsure if they are really local. I saw the ad earlier today and tried texting, but it went cold after a few exchanges. If you do manage a meetup, let us know how it went.

  5. #17923
    Any info on this one anyone? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/683673787433.

    Been texting back & fourth 804 area code (Virginia) says she in Lexington but don't see any reviews of her in here any help will be appreciated. Stay safe out there gentlemen. Thanks!

  6. #17922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Who is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wmt1974  [View Original Post]
    My favorite gal is on tryst, at 400 per and she actually enjoys it. But that's just my take. You get what ya pay 4.
    Do you have a name?, Link?, picture? 9 gals posting $400.

  7. #17921

    Richmond Kate = Karly

    Just a heads up for any newcomers that "Richmond Kate" is now going by "Karly" on Tryst and other websites. I betting she's changed her name so it's harder to look her up, given the overwhelming amount of negative attention she's gotten lately. In short, while she was once a great provider, she's reportedly caught some very nasty stuff that you're highly encouraged to stay away from. Pics posted for clarity. Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎   Untitled 2.jpg‎  

  8. #17920

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you guys. I haven't seen anybody from STG in a long time. I check every once in awhile. But it's always the same 5 or 6 girls posting. None I have interest in. They charge too much. Stay in crappy places. Provide crappy service. And generally have a crappy attitude. It's a waste of time. And tryst is full of deposit scams and gps. $500? Really?? Ain't no ass worth that. Peace out and you guys stay safe!
    My favorite gal is on tryst, at 400 per and she actually enjoys it. But that's just my take. You get what ya pay 4.

  9. #17919

    College student?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #17918

    Lex is dried up

    Quote Originally Posted by SixBoss  [View Original Post]
    "I agree with you 100%. That's exactly why women like Kit Kat are a dime a dozen, along with a select few others. I am so tired of women who change their numbers constantly and wait four or five hours to message back, only to say, 'I'm available' or 'my phone was off,' among countless other excuses. I find myself asking if these "service providers" even want to make money. Why charge $150 for a quick visit when you look like a sack of potatoes? The delusion is real God I miss pre-covid rates and providers.
    I'm with you guys. I haven't seen anybody from STG in a long time. I check every once in awhile. But it's always the same 5 or 6 girls posting. None I have interest in. They charge too much. Stay in crappy places. Provide crappy service. And generally have a crappy attitude. It's a waste of time. And tryst is full of deposit scams and gps. $500? Really?? Ain't no ass worth that. Peace out and you guys stay safe!

  11. #17917

    Speaking of KitKat.

    She has a place in Nicholasville and would welcome attention from you fine folk. She may be a cougar, but she has the libido and energy of a 25 year old. I've never been disappointed. If you want her number, send me a message.

  12. #17916
    "I agree with you 100%. That's exactly why women like Kit Kat are a dime a dozen, along with a select few others. I am so tired of women who change their numbers constantly and wait four or five hours to message back, only to say, 'I'm available' or 'my phone was off,' among countless other excuses. I find myself asking if these "service providers" even want to make money. Why charge $150 for a quick visit when you look like a sack of potatoes? The delusion is real God I miss pre-covid rates and providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    It's not just you brother, I've pretty much retired from the hobby or at least in lexington. Every time I try to see someone it's the same game. It's like pulling teeth to get the appointment set and meet at a reasonably close time to the appointment. I can't do it anymore, it's not worth it to me. Most of these girls are trying to get $130-$150 for a qv, in a shitty hotel, that you have to drive to the other side of town for, wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes, to give them $150 and rushed out the door and drive back home. I stumbled across the SW thread on Reddit and it just makes me more frustrated. Most of these SW in there "I have no business, it's slow, I booked a hotel room and didn't have any clients" also the other SW in there "your rates are too low, make them pay, know your worth" smh you don't have to be an economist to know if your service and looks don't align with your rates you won't have clients.

  13. #17915

  14. #17914

    Split it.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    No, not split it, she chose to fuck up the session and made it impossible for him to get what he paid for. We call them "service providers" for a reason and the service she offered was sexual satisfaction, she made choices to make that impossible so why should she get anything.

    He did it right in my opinion.

    A2

  15. #17913

    Exit 104 - Pole Drainer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/284963514783

    Anyone had experience with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape