Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 21024
-
Yesterday 12:05 #21024Regular Member

Posts: 13Muyue time
I have to agree with you sir this is also my favorite spot. Kelly is always a charm.
Originally Posted by Chasethedream
[View Original Post]
I had the pleasure of meeting Rose the other night aswell. She was a wonderful time. She licked everything and everywhere haha.
-
Yesterday 10:51 #21023Regular Member

Posts: 12Is Mia asian or latino?
Originally Posted by PervinPanda
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 22:14 #21022Senior Member

Posts: 41A Therapy
Went to A Therapy this week to check out the renovations. I must say they did a great job. Everything was nice and clean, upscale even. I drew North, she's tall and thin. Small B cups and no ass. Tight body and nice personality. Typical table shower followed by a underwhelming "massage" but that's to be expected. On to the main event. Everything was covered by what matters at be the tightest condom ever. I'm not big by any means but OMG, that thing was like a tourniquet. Everything was going fine after that. CBJ the rcg then standing mish. My only complaint was her breath. Perhaps I caught her right after she ate, but her breath smelled like two day old carcass. I know it has to do with diet, but it was a mood killer. Finished up and she cleaned me up. Then she brought in Charlotte for a brief introduction. She's shorter and curvy. Cute girl. Not sure if I'd repeat. North didn't budge off $$ for everything, before the Reno 1. 6 was the standard there. Oh well. YMMV. Stay safe.
-
09-29-26 13:11 #21021Regular Member

Posts: 5Muyue time more like good time
Went back and had another exceptional experience four hands with Rose (New Girl Very Sweet with excellent massage skills) and Kelly who wore a sexy devil costume that we agreed she'd wear for me after my previous visit. The experience was Bucket list worthy and if you're willing to build a little rapport with the ladies, this is my favorite spot!
-
09-29-26 12:24 #21020Senior Member

Posts: 198Mia at Apple
FYI for those that remember Mia, She's back until the 15th.
-
09-29-26 11:53 #21019Regular Member

Posts: 4Location and contact please, if it is north charlotte.
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:24 #21018Senior Member

Posts: 694A Therapy
Read the tea leaves and ended up at A Therapy. I don't live anywhere around here.
Had a good time. House fee. 8 and $$ CFS.
Had North, skinny little thing. She doesn't give much of a massage, but I wasn't there for one anyway. She does a pretty decent job acting, but broke character for just a second when I blew. I kind of laughed because once she figured out I did, right back into character. I give her a ton of credit for giving the illusion she cares.
I'll return.
-
09-29-26 09:29 #21017Senior Member

Posts: 41Angel House
Yes use the driveway. Additional parking in back. Walk ins can be hit or miss depending on how busy they are.
Originally Posted by KlausKringle
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 06:44 #21016Senior Member

Posts: 53Angel House Logistics Parking
Thank you for the report. I looked on the map and it looks like they have a driveway in front and maybe some parking in the back, did you use the driveway? Do they take walk-ins?
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Klaus.
-
09-28-26 22:04 #21015Senior Member

Posts: 34A Therapy
Line up Charlotte and North. I saw the North today and when I got out Charlotte say hi to me. I had a Great time. Everything was new. Clean and luxury place.
-
09-28-26 15:30 #21014Regular Member

Posts: 25Gibbon
I went last week, I wouldn't recommend the new girl at all.
Originally Posted by ButtKiller23
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 15:20 #21013Senior Member

Posts: 222Angel House. Kelly
I contacted Angel House hoping to see Coco or Lucy. I was informed that both are gone and now Kelly or Jenny is available and was sent one head shot of each. Their pics are not yet up on their site. I picked Kelly. Kelly speaks more english that most of the girls I have met at these type of places. $$$ for the hour. The location is a house in Gastonia. I met with Kelly, she has a pretty face, guessing her late 20's to late 30's I can't tell with asian women, small amount of baby damage. On to table shower, which was great and included a little NURU like soapy body to body and tuma. Then to the room for more of same. Then moved face down for a genuinely good massage, like she must have been trained at some point. Then onto my back some more massage, tongue bath, BBBJ, and then cowgirl till complete. I didn't try for other positions as I was enjoying being lazy. Shot in the bag. Then she cleaned me up and continued with more massage. I enjoyed my time with her. If you are looking for a real massage then she is def your girl. Her service was really good too.
https://kissofangel88.com/
-
09-28-26 14:32 #21012Senior Member

Posts: 41Couples massage
Any spas out there that will entertain a couple? Yes happy ending for both.
-
09-27-26 15:42 #21011Senior Member

Posts: 53BBWs?
How heavy are we talking and how did they hold their weight?
Originally Posted by LetsMakeA
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 02:03 #21010Senior Member

Posts: 230Peter is a shill, dude.
Originally Posted by ButtKiller23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



