Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 58900
-
09-30-26 15:26 #58840Senior Member

Posts: 45I had a first visit and similar experience several weeks ago. Tiffany met me at the door, we went back to the TS, and on paper she did everything right but it felt very mechanical. She asked if I was interested in a four hands and brought in the other girl (I think it Amy), but it just felt very perfunctory. By the end I was just ready to finish and get out of there.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
I know it's just a job and I don't expect to be romanced, but it still didn't check my boxes.
-
09-30-26 15:22 #58839Senior Member

Posts: 45
Originally Posted by BigBallzz
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info guys. One day maybe I will not GAF to the degree that MarkGew doesn't, but for now I'm keeping my business private.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-UJD.
-
09-29-26 20:49 #58838Regular Member

Posts: 85 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon?
Are we talking about 5 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon? Need to make sure before I go, also never heard of this one before.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:57 #58837Senior Member

Posts: 62First time at 5*
Gave it a shot today. I'm not certain who I drew and I did not ask her name. Very pretty girl with an ass and body to die for. Her English was not very good which really makes it difficult for me.
Started on the table shower, she got naked and gave a very thorough bathing. Plenty of TUMA and rubbing her body against mine. On the flip she took junior in her mouth and was relentless with a BBJ. But we made it out of there.
Back in the room she wasted no time in getting back to business. She went right back down for another BBJ in 69. But something was weird with her. Every time I tried to get a tongue or finger in her she would move as if to block me. She was fine with me putting a finger in her ass but man I had a hard time getting into that pussy. Once junior appeared as though he wanted to cooperate. She then stood up, told me to fuck her mouth as she laid on table with her head hanging off. That was worth all the marbles as I stood there fucking her mouth. She had her body laid out directly in front of a mirror so I reached back and spread her legs so I could see it all. And it was incredible. Junior however was having none of it and I knew I wasn't going to get there that way. I had her turn around and I went down on her. Again I kept getting that weirdness from her when it came to getting that pussy. And she kept looking at the camera monitors to see what was going on at the entrance. I didn't feel like I was making any impact by being there. Very strange. She spun around while putting on the cover and pulled me inside of her. She had told me to touch her hard because soft tickled (at least that's what I think she said) she told me to fuck her hard and deep which I tried my best to do. After a while she had me lie down, removed the cover, straddled me CG and just rubbed her pussy along junior while using her hand. At that point I was ready and let it explode.
She went to get towels and when she came back she cleaned me up and told me she was going to do massage. That's when it got worse. She spent the entire time rubbing me in one area while she spoke to someone on the phone and kept watching the monitor. At that point I was ready to get out of there. In the beginning I thougt I hit the jackpot but by the end I just wanted to go. I will not go back to see her.
-
09-29-26 12:41 #58836Senior Member

Posts: 478St Pete forum perhaps?
They have a St Pete AMP section it's helpful.
Originally Posted by Charlie155
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 12:08 #58835Senior Member

Posts: 478Tiffany is a Goat
I always have a good time at 5 star but Tiffany is the goat there. Saw her last week had been a month since I last saw her and she didn't change.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
A bit. Her shower skills are remarkable the nuru massage with great titty fucking are over the top then she starts in with her oral skills and your doing eveything you can not to finish in the shower. In he room more oral pleasures await then she lays down on the table with her head hanging over the side and demands you fuck her mouth. Somehow I make it to the main event her on top working you like there is no tomorrow. I make her stop and start fucking her missionary then doggy to final completion. She cleans me up and gives me a very nice e massage while singing to me in Chinese. She has an amazing voice along with her incredible gymnast body. Go early 10-11 am they should be slow then if you want your pick. However if you bring and extra 100 you can have both girls. Trust me it's totally worth it. Tiffany orders the other girl what to do like a boss while she is fucking or sucking you and it's an amazing experience. 5 star is highly recommended. The dude abides.
-
09-28-26 08:02 #58834Senior Member

Posts: 65St Petersburg recommendations?
I've read here at time people with knowledge of the best places and people to see in St Petersburg. I'm headed there today over night and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I love hot Asian spinners and have my favorites in Orlando but I haven't tried anything in St Petersburg in over 20 years.
Also do they work on the same 200/240 Mario coin upfront program we have here? If not what is it? If you know of any of the other spa / aroma therapy / lingerie hot spots with super hot spinners I'd love that info too.
Thank you in advance for your help, I love this community!
-
09-28-26 06:56 #58833Senior Member

Posts: 1229Definitely not a more stringent requirement due to the temporary booker.
Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe
[View Original Post]
When meiji first arrived in Orlando that's exactly how I did it a facetime call, and I actually flash my badge for her to see to a secured construction site but of course I don't care who knows what I do I usually park the company truck at the front door if available when I go to a spa 🤣
-
09-27-26 23:37 #58832Regular Member

Posts: 3When I did verification. I texted them on WhatsApp and set up a time to do a video call. The call was with some Asian woman who is apparently the booker for the girls. I did show my face but idgaf. She asked me what I did for a living. I told her. She then asked to see a business card and I flat out told her no. That was it. She said they would get back to me. The call was like 30 seconds. Like an hour later I got the meeting info. I think they are mostly just checking to make sure you're not some scammer, cop or psycho.
Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 20:01 #58831Senior Member

Posts: 45Meiji Validation
Do you guys have any suggestions on a private way to get past the Meiji validation? I've been trying to get something set up, but they want a live FaceTime verification. I'm not crazy about showing my face on a live call, but even more so do not want to share my real number that is publicly tied to my name. I offered using something anonymous like Snapchat, or sending a picture of identification and they just go quiet and stop responding to me.
I have had providers that required a live version of the LEO check by having me drop my pants on a live call, but was able to do it from the neck down so that there's no concern over someone grabbing a screenshot of my face with my pants around my ankles.
Is this more stringent requirement just due to the temporary booker still in place, or have things changed? Any advice from those that have been through it?
Thanks!
-UJD.
-
09-27-26 13:34 #58830Senior Member

Posts: 448They rent hotels and houses; I've never felt unsafe in either. All it would take is one boyfriend-kicked-in-the-door-story here to ruin their business.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
You could conceal a firearm, but I think I'd rather be robbed by the boyfriend than by my attorney when I defended myself.
-
09-27-26 09:12 #58829Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: 5 Star weekend hours
Or, they might have forgotten to turn the sign off before closing that night.
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 07:19 #58828Senior Member

Posts: 1229Both, they move around. I only remember one safety issue that wasn't even that substantial about a guy that said he thought what was shady characters hanging around at the motel they had at the time in Altamonte since they've been here almost 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 07:15 #58827Senior Member

Posts: 1229Try calling the place and asking??
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 18:19 #58826Senior Member

Posts: 1105 Star weekend hours
Does anyone know what time 5 Star in Colonial closes on Sat / Sun? Everywhere I look has a different time. Recently I was surprised to see the open light still on when I passed by well after 11 pm.











Reply With Quote




