Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2667 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39995
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39980

    October Visit

    Chi town! I will be visiting your great city in October and will be staying near Chinatown. Can you please recommend some full service places in this area.

  2. #39979
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You have posted 13 times in 4 years and 2 of them were you stirring up shit.

    I'm tired of dealing with it.

    A2

  3. #39978

    Bp

    Which area is BP now? Did they move? Last time it was around Bridgeport or McKinley. I'm in the south loop and texted them but no answer.

  4. #39977
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    I agree she's skinny, but Emma looked to me to be in her 40's, as did all three of the talent at New Hope. Good place if you're an older guy and don't mind their age.
    Strongly disagree with this. Emma is very sexy. I would love to see her more but like the original poster said she's greedy, and I felt shorted on time. But she's very sexy if you like a young skinny girl and there's no way she's over 30.

  5. #39976

    Sound spa. Kiki

    Was in the area tonite so stopped by. Skinny lady opened the door, was really hyper. Let me in, it's pretty dark so couldn't get a good look at her. Body was ok, flat chested. Fine I was in the mood. Have her $160. Surprisingly, really strong hands and massages for about 10 min. CBJ for about 5 min than I told her to get on top. She was reluctant but obliged. Than missionary and finished in doggy. She's petite but def loose down there. Told me her name was Kiki and asked if I wanted her number since she's relocating soon. Lights in the hallway I got a better look at her and she's def pushing at least closer to 50. Don't think I'm repeating with her. It's a big place with many rooms, didn’t see another option but somebody could’ve been in another room

  6. #39975
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Here's what happened in my third visit.

    I asked her to give me a massage in her underwear for a bigger tip. She said it's not allowed and she doesn't want to do it.

    I asked her whether she would give me a private massage at a hotel. She said "no, massage only here. ".

    She was ok with OTC roaming and basic kissing (no DFK) this time too.

    I tried to slide my hand in to her pants several times. Either she moved her hips away or slapped my hand.

    She continued to flirt with me though. She brought up sexual topics such as how many times I fvck a woman at night (her phrasing) and for how long.

    When I was getting the water and candies, she gave me a hug. I happened to squeeze her butt really hard at that time. She screamed and jumped 3 ft into the air.

    The she chased me in the front office and gave me a hard butt squeeze.

    Next session I will gradually escalate and try to get my hand into her bra and pants.
    She's clearly playing you dude LOL.

    She already got money from three massages out of you just for some sexual questions and an ass squeeze.

  7. #39974
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    Not going to name the girl don't want to put her on blast but is anyone else getting odd messages asking for extremely expensive gifts and offer raw service in trade.

    I know this Chicago Famous Spa Girl has $$$ but out of the blue blowing me up.

    DM's are fine but was wondering if anyone else is getting odd messages.
    You must have alot of money then. Word gets around.

  8. #39973
    Quote Originally Posted by Cog99  [View Original Post]
    I haven't but there are two reviews on the other site.
    Care to share those reviews? I tried looking for some but without luck!

  9. #39972
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Emma at New Hope fits that description. She's kind of greedy ($120 HJ, $140 topless) and I don't know about L2, but she's very petite, skinny but with nice curves, flat chest, and I think under 30 for sure. I found her very sexy but it's a type.
    I agree she's skinny, but Emma looked to me to be in her 40's, as did all three of the talent at New Hope. Good place if you're an older guy and don't mind their age.

  10. #39971

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Got a quick easy question for you. Are walk-ins fine at SXL or is it better to call ahead and make an appointment? Thanks much.
    Yes, very likely for there to be someone available if you walk in. But tried to see thme this weekend and called and they closed early at 8 pm so might be worthwhile to call if you're going late. I did end up seeing Apple today who is young and provides nice service.

  11. #39970

    Luna J-girl at Aroma Thai

    To the owners of Aroma Thai. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  12. #39969

    SXL question

    Got a quick easy question for you. Are walk-ins fine at SXL or is it better to call ahead and make an appointment? Thanks much.

  13. #39968

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    There have been a few reports about Tokyo Ginza lately so I decided to give it a try since I was in the area. They sent me a few pics of who was available. As usual, pictures were way off from the actual girl. I was hoping but disappointed. Got the VIP half hour and everything was delivered as promised. But I was really hoping for a younger provider. Probably about the same level of the pps spots on the northside. Will not repeat.
    More misses than hits for me here. I'm pretty sure they are directly associated with Kung Fu as some girls will move back and forth, not like how they rotate amongst the other parlors / apts. Seems the hotter ones like to stay at Kung Fu but just what I've experienced in my limited experience with both spas. There have been a few hot Latinas that have come through though that didn't rotate yet through the usual apts but don't k ow where they went. I concur though this weekends girls at Tokyo are underwhelming and I passed.

  14. #39967

    Kelly at SxL

    Tried Apple and it was pretty good (the girl really needs to learn how to give head though.).

    But I also met the manager Kelly and then saw all the fantastic reviews on here. Can anyone give me some insight into how good her pussy really is? I know she's on the MILFier side, and my past experiences with older providers has been well. Reminiscent of when the elastic in your socks wear out. LOL.

    I'm not expecting her to be Emily tight, but I would like to know if it's tight enough and worth the $$.

  15. #39966

    Tokyo Ginza

    There have been a few reports about Tokyo Ginza lately so I decided to give it a try since I was in the area. They sent me a few pics of who was available. As usual, pictures were way off from the actual girl. I was hoping but disappointed. Got the VIP half hour and everything was delivered as promised. But I was really hoping for a younger provider. Probably about the same level of the pps spots on the northside. Will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape