Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 39994
-
09-30-26 20:45 #39979Banned Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You have posted 13 times in 4 years and 2 of them were you stirring up shit.
I'm tired of dealing with it.
A2
-
09-30-26 18:00 #39978Senior Member

Posts: 294Bp
Which area is BP now? Did they move? Last time it was around Bridgeport or McKinley. I'm in the south loop and texted them but no answer.
-
09-30-26 11:12 #39977Senior Member

Posts: 370Strongly disagree with this. Emma is very sexy. I would love to see her more but like the original poster said she's greedy, and I felt shorted on time. But she's very sexy if you like a young skinny girl and there's no way she's over 30.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 00:12 #39976Senior Member

Posts: 410Sound spa. Kiki
Was in the area tonite so stopped by. Skinny lady opened the door, was really hyper. Let me in, it's pretty dark so couldn't get a good look at her. Body was ok, flat chested. Fine I was in the mood. Have her $160. Surprisingly, really strong hands and massages for about 10 min. CBJ for about 5 min than I told her to get on top. She was reluctant but obliged. Than missionary and finished in doggy. She's petite but def loose down there. Told me her name was Kiki and asked if I wanted her number since she's relocating soon. Lights in the hallway I got a better look at her and she's def pushing at least closer to 50. Don't think I'm repeating with her. It's a big place with many rooms, didn’t see another option but somebody could’ve been in another room
-
09-29-26 11:37 #39975Senior Member

Posts: 87She's clearly playing you dude LOL.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
She already got money from three massages out of you just for some sexual questions and an ass squeeze.
-
09-29-26 06:43 #39974Senior Member

Posts: 40You must have alot of money then. Word gets around.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 12:29 #39973Senior Member

Posts: 27Care to share those reviews? I tried looking for some but without luck!
Originally Posted by Cog99
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 00:06 #39972Senior Member

Posts: 179I agree she's skinny, but Emma looked to me to be in her 40's, as did all three of the talent at New Hope. Good place if you're an older guy and don't mind their age.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 18:09 #39971Senior Member

Posts: 139Sxl
Yes, very likely for there to be someone available if you walk in. But tried to see thme this weekend and called and they closed early at 8 pm so might be worthwhile to call if you're going late. I did end up seeing Apple today who is young and provides nice service.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 16:37 #39970Banned Member

Posts: 12Luna J-girl at Aroma Thai
To the owners of Aroma Thai. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.
We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.
Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.
We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A2
-
09-27-26 16:19 #39969Senior Member

Posts: 1148SXL question
Got a quick easy question for you. Are walk-ins fine at SXL or is it better to call ahead and make an appointment? Thanks much.
-
09-26-26 19:46 #39968Senior Member

Posts: 410Tokyo
More misses than hits for me here. I'm pretty sure they are directly associated with Kung Fu as some girls will move back and forth, not like how they rotate amongst the other parlors / apts. Seems the hotter ones like to stay at Kung Fu but just what I've experienced in my limited experience with both spas. There have been a few hot Latinas that have come through though that didn't rotate yet through the usual apts but don't k ow where they went. I concur though this weekends girls at Tokyo are underwhelming and I passed.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 18:54 #39967Regular Member

Posts: 26Kelly at SxL
Tried Apple and it was pretty good (the girl really needs to learn how to give head though.).
But I also met the manager Kelly and then saw all the fantastic reviews on here. Can anyone give me some insight into how good her pussy really is? I know she's on the MILFier side, and my past experiences with older providers has been well. Reminiscent of when the elastic in your socks wear out. LOL.
I'm not expecting her to be Emily tight, but I would like to know if it's tight enough and worth the $$.
-
09-26-26 17:19 #39966Senior Member

Posts: 183Tokyo Ginza
There have been a few reports about Tokyo Ginza lately so I decided to give it a try since I was in the area. They sent me a few pics of who was available. As usual, pictures were way off from the actual girl. I was hoping but disappointed. Got the VIP half hour and everything was delivered as promised. But I was really hoping for a younger provider. Probably about the same level of the pps spots on the northside. Will not repeat.
-
09-26-26 15:37 #39965Senior Member

Posts: 23250/50 Spa Yuki
2nd time I have been to this spa. The first time, Yuki was on vacation, and I had someone else that gave a phenomenal massage with a teasing, edging final. Cannot remember the last masseuse's name, but she was not very hot, so I wanted to try Yuki. Rang the doorbell and a really cute mid 40's Asian answered the door. I figured it was Yuki, but it was not. Yuki came out and greeted me, and we proceeded to the massage room. A nice massage, and she asked if I wanted the $60 upgrade for body-to-body. I went for it, and Yuki took off her top. She has phenomenal breasts, and she proceeded to rub them everywhere, but on my penis. I did get to suck on her tits very briefly. She then teased my balls from behind, and then I flipped, and she put a finger up my ass while rubbing me out. A good time, but the massage and the edging was better the first time without the $60 upgrade. Kind of expensive for an upgraded handjob with no other extras except some brief tit-licking. I get the feeling that it would be more fun the more times I visit. I did enjoy seeing her hot breasts though. I am torn if I want to see her again, try her friend solo, or do a four-hand. I will return to try one of those options.











Reply With Quote





