Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 973 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14550

    Don't risk Doll Face

    She will waste your time and rob you. Jer boyfriend will come not with a pitbull, but a gun and rob you.

  2. #14549

    Star Naples

    Does anyone know if Star has retired or something? I haven't been able to get a response via text and many of her ads are gone except for an old one from a year ago.

    For reference: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...myers-15508502.

  3. #14548
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356

    14530
    I have her link posted on that post #
    LOL, not new to STG. She was also on BP and TL and CL and whatever else there was way back.

  4. #14547

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    Do you have pics or a link for the no name spinner?

    Thanks.
    Her link is in post #.

    14530.

  5. #14546

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Here you go you perves. Unfortunately Nykee was asleep. I was pretty spent after a good workout so I had her ride my dick. Caution. She has THE tightest pussy ever. Its like a virgin butthole. Heck of a time getting her in there but once she in lorry have mercy on my cock. They have a nice house. Entrance is on the side makes it nice. I mean its off MLK kinda close to County lock up. But nice quiet street. That is until I shot my load. I think I'm good to go for awhile I'm getting old for this. Man. To be 60 again. I was fucking 2-3 different girls in one day.
    Do you have pics or a link for the no name spinner?

    Thanks.

  6. #14545

    Whoaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356

    14530
    H huh

    I have her link posted on that post #
    Here you go you perves. Unfortunately Nykee was asleep. I was pretty spent after a good workout so I had her ride my dick. Caution. She has THE tightest pussy ever. Its like a virgin butthole. Heck of a time getting her in there but once she in lorry have mercy on my cock. They have a nice house. Entrance is on the side makes it nice. I mean its off MLK kinda close to County lock up. But nice quiet street. That is until I shot my load. I think I'm good to go for awhile I'm getting old for this. Man. To be 60 again. I was fucking 2-3 different girls in one day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260930_121252.jpg‎  

  7. #14544
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    She first started to post with some black dude offering threesomes. There must not be a market for that because she dropped him from the ad. She still states that Black Men are preferred. She looks pretty good but I don't meet her preferences so I am a no-go.
    I don't meet her criteria either but she looks damn good. Anyone partake?

  8. #14543

    Threesome girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    She first started to post with some black dude offering threesomes. There must not be a market for that because she dropped him from the ad. She still states that Black Men are preferred. She looks pretty good but I don't meet her preferences so I am a no-go.

  9. #14542

    How to get this link to work

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356

    14530
    I have her link posted on that post #
    The 2 links here are the same address. Neither link is live. To see the link, open a new tab. Use your mouse left button to highlight the link, and then the right button to copy. Go to the new tab and left click in the upper address bar, then go to "paste" and right click. Link will be active.

  10. #14541

    Fellas. I'm on one he'll of a roll

    I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356

    14530
    I have her link posted on that post #

  11. #14540

    Black men preferred

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Count me out I'm a cracker. At least she honest & your not going to meet her husband / boyfriend coming out of the closet. No pun intended.

  12. #14539

    Googled the number.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAPenguin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't reached out but google her ph number and easy find her fb page, seems like a significant other passed away recently.
    I see the post from around the 12 of this month. Looks pretty recent.

  13. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Haven't reached out but google her ph number and easy find her fb page, seems like a significant other passed away recently.

  14. #14537
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Tried setting up a meeting a month ago and she stopped responding. No mention of a significant other.

  15. #14536

    Anybody check this one out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape