Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #6405
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I have now contacted CAKD on two different days including this morning to inquire about availability and was ignored both times. This has never happened before. I am assuming he's mad about the negative review and muted my number or something.

    I wanted to book Heylie, based on reviews. The most important things to me are skinny + nice tits, but I'm willing to try highly reviewed HYA and appreciate pretty faces. Based on Download X's recommendations of CAKD Heaven K (350 hr), CAKD Winter (340 hr), Janey (340 hr), Ng (400 hr), I was willing to try Heaven or Winter though I usually ignore women who don't have big tits. I guess Ng is still an option because she multi books. Also Rumi V because she has a real video & a pretty face.

    Anyway since CAKD ignored me, I checked get9 and the only name I even recognized at all from reviews was Areum, so I booked her. She is great as a BBFS spinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Jenny K, who is difficult to book, but given her popularity I assume she might edge out Areum in the BBFS spinner league.
    If we're thinking of the same Jenny K, she's not a spinner. She was average build when I saw her years ago and from the reviews that have come since then she's more likely gained weight rather than lost. Her appeal was young and hot and innocent which eventually became young and hot and getting better.

    Also you may have lucked out not getting to see Heylie because she is not magnum friendly. She'll put on a brave face but its a struggle for her and if you don't have her worked up well she still instinctively pushes off with her legs. I had a great time with her but yeah she struggles with size.

    Also sucks you got iced by the booker. Negative reviews are important because it keeps good repor and trust between booker and patron. Bookers that take feedback well get more repeats. But maybe Cakd is just betting on the exclusivity of their roster.

  2. #6404

    CAKD banned for bad review?

    I have now contacted CAKD on two different days including this morning to inquire about availability and was ignored both times. This has never happened before. I am assuming he's mad about the negative review and muted my number or something.

    I wanted to book Heylie, based on reviews. The most important things to me are skinny + nice tits, but I'm willing to try highly reviewed HYA and appreciate pretty faces. Based on Download X's recommendations of CAKD Heaven K (350 hr), CAKD Winter (340 hr), Janey (340 hr), Ng (400 hr), I was willing to try Heaven or Winter though I usually ignore women who don't have big tits. I guess Ng is still an option because she multi books. Also Rumi V because she has a real video & a pretty face.

    Anyway since CAKD ignored me, I checked get9 and the only name I even recognized at all from reviews was Areum, so I booked her. She is great as a BBFS spinner.

  3. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is fake or what since this guy only posts glowing reviews, but let me just reiterate that she bears no resemblance whatsoever to her pics. It's obviously not the same person. I've attached an actual "similar looking" pic along with the fake pics on the ad.
    I've wasted alot of money in the past because of fake reviews. I'm way more careful these days before booking a girl.

  4. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper  [View Original Post]
    Annie V Cakd

    P picture are her and accurate.
    Not sure if this is fake or what since this guy only posts glowing reviews, but let me just reiterate that she bears no resemblance whatsoever to her pics. It's obviously not the same person. I've attached an actual "similar looking" pic along with the fake pics on the ad.

    1. She's pretty dark skinned. The ad is light skinned.

    2. Her face looks nothing like the ad & looks like a stereotypical viet mid. The ad face is obviously not even a real person anyway.

    3. Her body is not slim or in shape, it's pretty average. Her boobs are not natural & aren't big, maybe Cs. Pic is a skinny girl with DDs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD-wallpaper-vietnamese-girl-asian-vietnamese-sexy-girl.jpg‎   fb8c8dbfdbca1635502a1ff9b1c760c1.jpg‎  

  5. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadPush  [View Original Post]
    Before retiring I posted about every girl, good or bad. Even though my posts were mostly good (tried to make the best of everything) I still would criticize things to look out for in a girl to warn the bros. Many times I said it was fun but I wouldn't repeat because of so and so. You can't hit home runs all the time. I've noticed a slew of great reviews here which is fine but wouldn't really see any useful intel to help a fellow monger out. Wish I was still in the game bro and I would of def helped you out.
    I remember your reviews and they were great to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    Its clear that many of these bookers don't know what the girls look like and its really annoying sometimes esp when orgs like Cak tend to have exclusive girls.
    I noticed the same and sometimes those girls disappear soon if they are bad enough. They did have some winners too so I save off the girl ads from other cities to see if they have reviews from other places.

  6. #6400

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    As an aside, I am very annoyed with the "community" because mongers are selfish AF. They don't post bad reviews because they're afraid of the booker not liking it, and they don't post good reviews. Or delay them. Because the moment a decent girl comes along, she gets dogpiled and becomes difficult to book. So I got shipwrecked again and I already haven't seen anyone in months & was feeling burned out. I might quit entirely after this. I'm getting close to it at least.
    Before retiring I posted about every girl, good or bad. Even though my posts were mostly good (tried to make the best of everything) I still would criticize things to look out for in a girl to warn the bros. Many times I said it was fun but I wouldn't repeat because of so and so. You can't hit home runs all the time. I've noticed a slew of great reviews here which is fine but wouldn't really see any useful intel to help a fellow monger out. Wish I was still in the game bro and I would of def helped you out.
    Last edited by Nomad Push; 09-24-26 at 15:39. Reason: Fobby Engrish

  7. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by Realooo072  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for TOFTT, but I would say walking is totally acceptable as long as you have a plan B with the booker. There are many good girls who stay in OC longer term, so you'll usually be able to book them right after you walk. At the end of the day they're looking for the booker fee so they will try to push you to see any girl.

    I would say they don't even know a new girl sometimes, and they too rely on monger feedback. Don't feel bad about walking because you're a spending customer; as long as it's reasonable, the booker will understand.
    Its clear that many of these bookers don't know what the girls look like and its really annoying sometimes esp when orgs like Cak tend to have exclusive girls.

  8. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by Realooo072  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for TOFTT, but I would say walking is totally acceptable as long as you have a plan B with the booker. There are many good girls who stay in OC longer term, so you'll usually be able to book them right after you walk. At the end of the day they're looking for the booker fee so they will try to push you to see any girl.

    I would say they don't even know a new girl sometimes, and they too rely on monger feedback. Don't feel bad about walking because you're a spending customer; as long as it's reasonable, the booker will understand.
    Unless you're dealing with KBG Adam, that guy is a dickhead and honestly I encourage every customer in this community to stay away from doing business with him. Dude always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and is always itching for a fight, not just my experience but multiple other mongers too.

    If you smell shit everywhere you go, maybe check your shoes.

  9. #6397

    Walking

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Bad. Shipwreck. Stay away.

    The booker advertises Heylie K & Rumi V as "late hours". He said late hours meant 1130 pm. Both are well reviewed. I asked for them. He said no, only Annie V & Brendie are available, but they're very good. I checked reviews. None.
    Thank you for TOFTT, but I would say walking is totally acceptable as long as you have a plan B with the booker. There are many good girls who stay in OC longer term, so you'll usually be able to book them right after you walk. At the end of the day they're looking for the booker fee so they will try to push you to see any girl.

    I would say they don't even know a new girl sometimes, and they too rely on monger feedback. Don't feel bad about walking because you're a spending customer; as long as it's reasonable, the booker will understand.

  10. #6396

    CAKD Website Kinda Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneOC  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or is the CAKD website is broken?
    I wouldn't say that the CAKD website is broken. I just think that whoever is in charge of updating it is lazy AF. All the website is are the pictures of the ladies with no description on many of the profiles and absolutely no information on rates and availability. It has come to a point where many of these same ladies who also advertise at other agencies has me going there instead of CAKD.

    So as a friendly suggestion to the CAKD website admin. . Get to work!

  11. #6395

    CAKD website

    Is it just me, or is the CAKD website is broken?

  12. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken sex toys for a session with K girls, is it allowed?
    Idk if they're going to want to play with something they don't know where you've stuck it, but Chloe in SD keeps a few toys; https://get9irl.com/Chloe.

    She used a vibe on herself during our first session together, kept going even after I was done.

  13. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Kbeauty also lists Tomi too:
    https://kbeautygirls.com/tomi



    My guess is FA Tomi will be in OC 1 week. It is just a guess, but you can figure this all yourself without any help. FA's schedule shows Saturday is her last day which is simply typical of Tomi's schedule. You can see on CGLA she's back in LA in 2 weeks. So with a possible rotation to SD for 1 week, it adds up. Plans can change but that means you have a few days left if she's on your todo list.

    For those who use HX, you can find FirstAsians at:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FirstAsians FirstAsians

    FA is strict on screening, but any veteran should be able to screen. Others reported CAKD or CGLA might work as referrals as screening. This is a courtesy bookers will sometimes offer to their regulars. I mention this because I notice many regulars are stuck with one agency for a long time and can't see every OC girl. But by virtue of being a long-time regular, it increases your odds of a referral. I don't know any more than that. Strict screening is for safety.

    Attached is one of her ads, she is good looking head to toe. Has skills, very DTF. Face, tits, body, pussy, and price better than most of the newer girls, so I repeat her. A petite spinner.
    She said she's not going to SD and will be in OC leaving next week. Perhaps she's lying to me or perhaps she's legit but man, I forget how great she is.

    TOAS. Skinny. Low body fat. Nice MM C cups that look big for her frame. She's getting up there in age. She was my first Korean girl and this was 2014 or something. Still looks great. I also forgot how GRIPPY and TIGHT her vagina is. Like top 3 most memorable (Hikaru, Ella, Tomi / Pink / Glow / her). She got me to pop 4 times. Not lying. And she was down to keep going. Having her as my first really spoiled me. I fucking love fake tits and skinny girls like her. Service was great -- just don't try to talk too much because you might say something and it might trigger her. She's definitely nympho and semen demon.

    Face: 7.

    Body: 9.

    Attitude: 8. 5.

    Service: 9.

  14. #6392
    It looks like Kbeauty also lists Tomi too:
    https://kbeautygirls.com/tomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    FA Tomi will be back to OC. For Spinner Hunters. Has a combo of Looks and Service. Priced well at 240 hh, 280 45 320 hr, 50 bb. For those not screened with FA, Tomi is now bookable through Get9:
    https://get9irl.com/Tomi Get9 Tomi

    FA Tomi - High looks and high service. Tomi is skinny, C MMs, about 5'3", mature, tanned, and has an amazing well-toned body like a stripper. Good body proportions, Team Seven. Petite TOAS body type (TOAS = tits on a stick). She has good bbbj skills and can go long, and she really enjoys sex, good high pussy. Quirky personality, her English is good. Skinny and fit. Since I get along with her, she's good for 1 or 2 hours.

    She has both Looks and Service and my type, so she is A-Tier overall to me. At 370 HRB, she is also 2x Value to me.
    My guess is FA Tomi will be in OC 1 week. It is just a guess, but you can figure this all yourself without any help. FA's schedule shows Saturday is her last day which is simply typical of Tomi's schedule. You can see on CGLA she's back in LA in 2 weeks. So with a possible rotation to SD for 1 week, it adds up. Plans can change but that means you have a few days left if she's on your todo list.

    For those who use HX, you can find FirstAsians at:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FirstAsians FirstAsians

    FA is strict on screening, but any veteran should be able to screen. Others reported CAKD or CGLA might work as referrals as screening. This is a courtesy bookers will sometimes offer to their regulars. I mention this because I notice many regulars are stuck with one agency for a long time and can't see every OC girl. But by virtue of being a long-time regular, it increases your odds of a referral. I don't know any more than that. Strict screening is for safety.

    Attached is one of her ads, she is good looking head to toe. Has skills, very DTF. Face, tits, body, pussy, and price better than most of the newer girls, so I repeat her. A petite spinner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FA Tomi.jpg‎  

  15. #6391
    Reviews
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7715827 Sora
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7715126 Sora
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7714012 Cherry
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712785 (Trina)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709685 (Trina)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710871 (Sally V)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710699 Baby Hanseol
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707817 Baby Hanseol
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707607 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707603 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705955 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711625 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707367 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707172 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706626 Ella K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706071 Ella K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703913 Ella K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705951 (Isabella V)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7700149 (Isabella V)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706157 (Isabella V)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704712 Vida K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704542 (Minori J)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704104 (Alice K)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701009 (Alice K)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702301 Kathy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7699040 Wonie
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705985 Wonie
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698869 (Baby Jiyu)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7716336 New Baby Arin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7715476 Haru J
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713581 Yeji
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712683 New Bona
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712391 Sua
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712266 Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711608 Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710580 (Haha)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708786 (Sofia W)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704333 (Sofia W)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707085 Sunny
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706083 Chrissy

    If a girl is no longer listed in OC, she is in parenthesis. It's to save you time and that's all it means.

    Other
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711610 OC: Winter, Dani, Olivia, Mariel..
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705552 LA: Nali, Peach, etc..
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713293 Irene info
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704715 AnalKnight

    There are other girls worth seeing, but their reviewers stretch back further. You can find them on previous rosters or by doing a CTRL+F search on the Roster thread.

    FA Tomi will be back to OC. For Spinner Hunters. Has a combo of Looks and Service. Priced well at 240 hh, 280 45 320 hr, 50 bb. For those not screened with FA, Tomi is now bookable through Get9:
    https://get9irl.com/Tomi Get9 Tomi

    FA Tomi - High looks and high service. Tomi is skinny, C MMs, about 5'3", mature, tanned, and has an amazing well-toned body like a stripper. Good body proportions, Team Seven. Petite TOAS body type (TOAS = tits on a stick). She has good bbbj skills and can go long, and she really enjoys sex, good high pussy. Quirky personality, her English is good. Skinny and fit. Since I get along with her, she's good for 1 or 2 hours.

    She has both Looks and Service and my type, so she is A-Tier overall to me. At 370 HRB, she is also 2x Value to me.

    Jgirls
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=787020 Lai Sa Lookalike (LA corg only)

    By Rank, the best jgirl is MH Lai Sa, but she is Looks over Service and Premium. Body is Top Tier, S-Tier Looks overall. She is LA only and corg only. CAKD Haru J has a combo of Looks and Service, and is unique for having a good all natural body plus tight pussy. Other people I know have tried out the other korg jgirl options in LA, but they didn't have any recommendations among them. It is Dead Silence among the reviewers I follow. But more options will show up in the future.

    OC Lookalikes
    CAKD Winter Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=790886 Winter Face Type
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=798896 Winter Backside

    Tallish, all natural model proportions and face.

    CAKD Haru J Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=817554 CAKD Haru J Backside, Skintone
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=817555 CAKD Haru J Body Type

    She is a bit more than than the body model, good and unique proportions, all natural body.

    Olivia Body Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=812453 Olivia backside
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=813399 Olivia side view

    Very skinny and tiny, white body, has a combo of looks and service.

    Other
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=808528 Ella K closest ad
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=808529 Areum closest ad

    Future
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=811901 Ms Angel Body Type 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=808595 Ms Angel Body Type 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=801586 Baby Naye
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=792112 Lizza Body Type

    It could be 1-9 months before you see them, it is really random.

    Ng (Nggg) Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815990
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815989

    Like a model, mature, popular with preMILF gatekeepers. Will seduce you so just be prepared.

    Baby Bonnie Lookalikes (add bigger boobs)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815013
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=816033

    Popular with HYA gatekeepers. Young over Hot, good nice young body, very tanned. Fresh.

    PreMILFing Process
    Below is a jgirl voice actress showing her transition from late 20s HYA to early 30s borderline MILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=787587 upper HYA
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=787588 early PreMILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=787589 borderline late PreMILF / early MILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=809588 Bananas for scale

    That said, a few girls early 30s still look young as an exception. If a girl fools me into thinking she is under 30, I always forgive her. Here is an example of early HYA (HYA+), mid-preMILF (not very young not very old), and late MILF:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=802722 The three extremes

    That covers all 3 basic taste clusters (HYA Hunter, Balanced, MILF/Service Hunter). Each guy is typically 1 of them (Balanced by default). To a HYA Hunter, these are their 3 possible targets:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=802723 The three HYA targets

    Other Strategy Memes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=797794 The Novelty Bonus (+1 Tier)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815010 One and Done Principle
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=792627 The Value Hunter
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1782371216 HYA Thanos Toftt
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=805996 Dodge The Doom

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape