Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1578 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 23659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23644

  2. #23643
    Horn? That's Mini LOL. But that's what she is awesome at. Like playing a sax on your horn LOL.

  3. #23642

    Horn

    I'm semi-new to this forum, but don't normally post so hopefully I do this alright. Had a dream massage with Mini. She has a lot of positive reviews so I tried her 45 minutes special. I expected her talents to be good but I was surprised at how excellent she is. I don't know what she does with her tongue, but I have never felt something like that before and it was not easy for me to not pop right away. Age defjj in purely lives up to what everyone else has said about her BJ skills was not expecting and was so surprised at was how much fun the appointment was beyond just excellent Massage and Head game. She was funny and in setting up the appointment she has very specific instructions, but it's actually really chill and easy-going in person. I do want to note that the massage was also something I was not expecting to be such a Thorough deep tissue relaxing massage. Of course her sliding down my back in the middle to lick my balls was a phnominal addition I'd never had before. The whole visit was great and definitely will repeat. She has recently moved into a house so initially walking in it's unfurnished and looks exactly like the middle of a move, but then she led me into one of the beerooms which was nicely candle lit with music and a queen air bed. The bathroom and everything was unfinished but clean. I was overall really impressed and got to say it was one of the longest finishes I've ever had.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fremo...e/834117512878

  4. #23641
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.
    Pics are heavily filtered. Not that I seen her, but the pic in the red bra tells the story there.

  5. #23640

    Technology

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.
    Filters have gotten out of hand that's some crazy work.

  6. #23639
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Went to send you a follow-up on a DM from last week. Inbox is full.

  7. #23638
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevySub  [View Original Post]
    That is almost the first thing I ask. I don't want to keep a conversation going if she wants outrageous money. It is Toledo Ohio not Las Vegas.
    Fee's is the first thing I request. So if they bother to respond, a common answer is how long? Generally I ask for all three in the greeting. My thoughts are its harder to juice up fee's that way. If too much I'll say more than what I had in mind. Often they'll counter themselves. Curious how others operate.

  8. #23637

    Toledo Temptress

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.

  9. #23636

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much every one of these women I've seen sent me a fee schedule without my request. Can't remember the last time I had to ask. Ready on time and not ghosting is another story.
    That is almost the first thing I ask. I don't want to keep a conversation going if she wants outrageous money. It is Toledo Ohio not Las Vegas.

  10. #23635
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Pretty much every one of these women I've seen sent me a fee schedule without my request. Can't remember the last time I had to ask. Ready on time and not ghosting is another story.

  11. #23634

    Sent you a DM

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
    Hey Racer. Sent you a DM.

  12. #23633

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    When I contacted her she was at $200 HHR and extra $100 for bare.

  13. #23632

    Just fees

    Quote Originally Posted by WhutsNext  [View Original Post]
    Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

  14. #23631
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.

  15. #23630

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260928-181207~2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape