Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 9164
-
Yesterday 21:01 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 309Yeah, I thought there was an outside chance somebody had seen her and could vouch, but short of that I'll be passing.
Originally Posted by Meltdown1
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 17:17 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 42Seems a bit too good to be true to me unless she's chasing the dragon.
Originally Posted by Rdavis1972
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 16:03 #9162Regular Member

Posts: 21Dream team
Hey all, anyone know what happened to the dream team? I saw kitty a couple times and it seems like the group just disappeared. Anyone know if theyre coming back?
-
Yesterday 13:33 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 309Nikia From Latham Anybody?
I've been a passive member for several years now. I've not been active in the scene, hence nothing to report, but I still follow along.
I got a ping on the Feeld app this morning from "Nikia" (33) in Latham. We start chatting in the app and after a few back and forth texts, she tells me she charges. We went on chatting for a bit. I'm not available today and wasn't really looking for the arrangement, but I am intrigued. She says she's new to this and is looking for $80 for FS. She looks decent from her Feeld profile pics and even gave me the address, which is in a nice residential area in Latham, but I'm still skeptical for obvious reasons. Before I make a move one way or the other, anybody here familiar with her?
-
09-24-26 22:54 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 376Ryder
I reached out to Ryder a week or so before she was arriving in Albany and set a time I have seen her several times you definitely don't want to wait until last minute because she books up quickly. I texted her the day before our visit received the address of the hotel she was staying at. When I arrived on the day I received the room number and up I went. The door opened and I was greeted by my favorite spinner dressed in lingerie and thigh highs. She greeted me with a kiss and hug we chatted and got caught up then started making out while I took my clothes off. Her hand found my hard cock she dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock I watched it disappear down her throat what a sight!!
Soon we found our way to the bed where we undressed her. We continued making out while I played with her clit getting her worked up then slipping a couple of fingers inside her tight wet pussy getting her even more worked up. By this time her nipples were rock hard and I had to give them some love sucking and licking them which she enjoyed. I worked my way down to her pussy and licked and sucked for at least 20 minutes making her shake while she came several times. After she had enough she asked me to fuck her, she suited me up and I entered her mish she is so tight we fucked until we both came, she is awesome!! We laid there catching our breath and talking soon she cleaned me up got dressed and said our good buys. If you haven't seen Ryder what are you waiting for?
https://tryst.link/escort/ryder
-
09-24-26 22:40 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 376Ryder
I reached out to Ryder a week or so before she was arriving in Albany and set a time I have seen her several times you definitely don't want to wait until last minute because she books up quickly. I texted her the day before our visit received the address of the hotel she was staying at. When I arrived on the day I received the room number and up I went. The door opened and I was greeted by my favorite spinner dressed in lingerie and thigh highs. She greeted me with a kiss and hug we chatted and got caught up then started making out while I took my clothes off. Her hand found my hard cock she dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock I watched it disappear down her throat what a sight!!
Soon we found our way to the bed where we undressed her. We continued making out while I played with her clit getting her worked up then slipping a couple of fingers inside her tight wet pussy getting her even more worked up. By this time her nipples were rock hard and I had to give them some love sucking and licking them which she enjoyed. I worked my way down to her pussy and licked and sucked for at least 20 minutes making her shake while she came several times. After she had enough she asked me to fuck her, she suited me up and I entered her mish she is so tight we fucked until we both came, she is awesome!! We laid there catching our breath and talking soon she cleaned me up got dressed and said our good buys. If you haven't seen Ryder what are you waiting for?
https://tryst.link/escort/ryder
-
09-21-26 22:38 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 71Oh my god NO! When did this happen? Are there any details? She was the best this is awful news.
Originally Posted by Plowboy1711
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:03 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 42Just saw this. Damn. She was a pretty close friend. I can't say it was unexpected, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Plowboy1711
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 04:31 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 61StormE
Rip storme.
-
09-18-26 14:01 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 232Exactly my point. I don't like the idea of asking a regular for a reference. Not that I even have a regular!
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 14:00 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 232I don't know because I'm not using a reference to try to see her. Perhaps she'll waive that, but I have no idea. There are lots of reviews of her on the other site--someone there might be able to help you.
Originally Posted by DieselBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 12:53 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 91What records required?
What verification process does she require? I heard a few of crazy pimps want to get even your linked-in account as well as your tax report. Smh.
Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 12:46 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 1070Most of them kept phone numbers, at least of regulars, in their contacts or somewhere with first name and possibly a nickname like Tiny to help them remember who you are when you call 3 months later looking for a second appt. Reference isn't for job qualifications,- just for safety and anything notable. They just making sure you not an axe murderer or a chronic no show or whatever. I understand it for travelling girls and it is an easy form of screening if you do have reference. It a real pain if you don't as I certainly don't want to be asking for a reference from a local regular.
Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 12:21 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 1070Most of them kept phone numbers, at least of regulars, in their contacts or somewhere with first name and possibly a nickname like Tiny to help them remember who you are when you call 3 months later looking for a second appt. Reference isn't for job qualifications,- just for safety and anything notable. They just making sure you not an axe murderer or a chronic no show or whatever. I understand it for travelling girls and it is an easy form of screening if you do have reference. It a real pain if you don't as I certainly don't want to be asking for a reference from a local regular.
Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 08:35 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 264Sara Charles
I am not sure what your budget is, but when you say "high class" in Saratoga the answer is Sara Charles. She has a very good web sites that list her available dates; https://saracharlesvip.com/travel/.
Originally Posted by MrProv
[View Original Post]
If she is in your budget you will not be disappointed.
Good luck.










Reply With Quote




