Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 3489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 52331
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52286
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.
    I'll echo the recommendation of others to see Ari. I prefer her over Sunny.

  2. #52285

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.
    Ari needs no further introduction. If you haven't met her yet, you absolutely must. There used to be plenty of reviews of her on Ter, but they deleted them. Ter has gone crazy; you can't really trust the reviews there anymore.

  3. #52284

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.
    Apparently she was removed from TER for no specified rationale, but in a nutshell if you been with Sunny and enjoyed your time with her, you'll like Ari. They are 2 peas in a pod.

  4. #52283

    Ari

    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.

  5. #52282

    I'd rather

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]

    $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    Be with a favorite for the time that much of a donation will get me.

    But everyone spends their own money!

  6. #52281
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    As someone in my mid-20's and very fortunate to be where I am right now. I will be first in line to anticipate and try this new VIP lineup. It's a huge power dynamic thing for me LOL, the thought of being able to bone someone 99% of people will have nothing but a parasocial relationship with while I can see whoever I want to when I want to through CGLA! Should also be a lot more safer than regular mail order / escorting seeing as how that scene has been flooded with nothing but deposit scams lately. No thanks.
    You are indeed fortunate to be selective, look up some other agency, you can also fine high-end european escort about 1200 or current active pornstar 1200-1500. If you want even more selective, contact Japanese pornstar agency to book them and fly them mail order style directly to your door, money can buy a lot of things, I just don't see the value in it. As for the HIV or STI, low volume does reduce the risk but hey, many whales are passing them to other whales too just FYI (charlie sheen, magic mike just to name a few known ballers, LOL).

  7. #52280

    VIP club?

    This is my guess on this new VIP club.

    I bet they're promoting same girl on both site. With different rate and see if anyone bites on new VIP site.

  8. #52279
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    I wish I didn't need to screen for another agency. Pictures look great.

    already screened with 2 other k agencies

  9. #52278
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    Booked her ASAP too! Will report back soon.

  10. #52277

    First girl at VIP

    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/

  11. #52276

    Mila

    I had to repeat, still just as good as the first time. Sexy, I like small tits, I like that it's natural not too small, like B cups. I went for 2 pops this time.

    Lots of head game, introduced with lots of kissing, just flexible tried to do pornstar stuff but sadly couldn't copy, good sport but just nut right into that little box.

    Spinner, with nice natural body, flexible, MILF maybe pre MILF.

  12. #52275
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straight, these new premium VIP only pussy is supposedly young hot and what 1 k a pop?

    Seriously though, that's charlie sheen level pussy right there. Even if I'm a billionaire, money smart we all know that's not worth the market price, LOL.

    But hey, GPS is going to try, and someone sad enough to try. Plenty of great service and good looking girl at $350, oh well.

    Oh and FYI, plenty of mail order high level girls in L.A that's 1k directly to your door. way bigger market to compete.
    A effin men.

    Jed York the billionaire was caught in a trailer park with $140 lolz.

  13. #52274
    Kbliss availability.

    Kona, Sharon, Maya.

  14. #52273
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straight, these new premium VIP only pussy is supposedly young hot and what 1 k a pop?

    Seriously though, that's charlie sheen level pussy right there. Even if I'm a billionaire, money smart we all know that's not worth the market price, LOL.

    But hey, GPS is going to try, and someone sad enough to try. Plenty of great service and good looking girl at $350, oh well.

    Oh and FYI, plenty of mail order high level girls in L.A that's 1k directly to your door. way bigger market to compete.
    As someone in my mid-20's and very fortunate to be where I am right now. I will be first in line to anticipate and try this new VIP lineup. It's a huge power dynamic thing for me LOL, the thought of being able to bone someone 99% of people will have nothing but a parasocial relationship with while I can see whoever I want to when I want to through CGLA! Should also be a lot more safer than regular mail order / escorting seeing as how that scene has been flooded with nothing but deposit scams lately. No thanks.

  15. #52272

    Premium VIP pussy you said?

    So let me get this straight, these new premium VIP only pussy is supposedly young hot and what 1 k a pop?

    Seriously though, that's charlie sheen level pussy right there. Even if I'm a billionaire, money smart we all know that's not worth the market price, LOL.

    But hey, GPS is going to try, and someone sad enough to try. Plenty of great service and good looking girl at $350, oh well.

    Oh and FYI, plenty of mail order high level girls in L.A that's 1k directly to your door. way bigger market to compete.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape