Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 810
-
Today 07:11 #810Senior Member

Posts: 124Still scamming in Bucyrus and Galion
Yep, she and her bf got me in Galion. Gave her the money, she went to the bathroom, then exited. I knew I was had and met her bf as I was leaving. She goes by the name Mya
Originally Posted by scooter1949
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 19:30 #809Senior Member

Posts: 44I saw her in Kenton before her bf got out. It was an incredible hour and I was hoping to see her again sometime. I guess well all have to wait until he goes back to prison.
Originally Posted by scooter1949
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 15:09 #808Regular Member

Posts: 3She still posting galion / bucyrus
She still in bucyrus trying to scam people.
-
09-28-26 00:03 #807Senior Member

Posts: 147Stay alert out there.
Originally Posted by scooter1949
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:23 #806Regular Member

Posts: 3Our area sucks
Tried to see this one she gets money goes to bathroom and boyfriend or whoever comes in the door did not see posts about her till too late maybe I can save someone else from getting taken.
Originally Posted by OldManBuckeye
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 00:10 #805Senior Member

Posts: 147I visited her in Galion. Knocked on the door, some guy answered and said, just a minute. He left and walked around outside. I went in, she was taking some pills and claimed they were her medicine. The place smelled terribly of smoke. I felt uncomfortable and left. She then started slamming me on my phone. Delete and block. Done.
Originally Posted by FuddyGene
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 09:52 #804Senior Member

Posts: 128I'm not sure if this is one that was talked about
Any one with info?
The most recent posts the ad has disappeared.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/woost...-/378621046048
-
08-27-26 15:58 #803Regular Member

Posts: 22I seen her the other day in Kenton her boyfriend is still around they are robbing people she will say he's back in prison but he's not.
Originally Posted by HeyJoe85
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 07:09 #802Senior Member

Posts: 44She just relocated. I saw her when she was in Kenton and had an exceptional time with her. Great little body and she knows what to do with it. Shortly after that though, I read a review on here that said her bf got out of prison and they were playing the jealous bf scam and ripping people off. I'd be very cautious.
Originally Posted by LowRider69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-26 12:54 #801Senior Member

Posts: 1287Is this real or scam?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/woost...-/951979554526
This one has not been commented on. Anybody know anyhing?
-
08-14-26 17:57 #800Senior Member

Posts: 147Dried up
I'd keep driving to Columbus, nothing around here. Women on drugs, living in trash, nasty looking.
Originally Posted by DtfFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 07:26 #799Senior Member

Posts: 139Mansfield
Wish I knew, tired of driving to Columbus.
Originally Posted by Berzerker43
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 14:37 #798Senior Member

Posts: 48WAKE THE f#c# UP MANSFIELD. WHERE IS THE ACTION AT?
Its been months. Where are the girls hiding / advertising at?
Originally Posted by FuddyGene
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 17:08 #797Senior Member

Posts: 128Did you try it?
I saw this! Looks promising!! Let me know if you check it out.
Originally Posted by FireGomer40
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 06:33 #796Senior Member

Posts: 44https://skipthegames.com/posts/mansf...f/953648951803
This is a new ad. Any partake?









Reply With Quote





