Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 17031
-
10-01-26 22:17 #17001Senior Member

Posts: 338Sky massage
Went at 9 am been going there 6 times now to see if Linda would do more than a BJ took me 4 times to get to no me she said no sex to loud but the guy next room over dam I could here them like they was in the room with me he was lucky so a different girl LOL but when I was done I asked if I could use the restroom the shower is right beside the restroom after ahe was done with the guy she went straight for the shower and Linda is young looking and she had a add on Craigslist one time but no pic said she to text her number to set up appointment after you talk on email but her massage sucks and you pay for 30 minutes 45 she tries to get you out in 15 she is kind of chubby and will bring the little tits out for you to play with but out side the close on the bottom and tip 40 for HJ for BJ tip 80 asked for more money I said do more she asked how much I said 200.
-
10-01-26 16:56 #17000Senior Member

Posts: 97Please tell them we need vicki back. LOL.
Originally Posted by CbSlayer
[View Original Post]
Or a good Latino.
-
10-01-26 11:31 #16999Senior Member

Posts: 30Sakura #2 Opening Soon
I am close with one of the previous bookers and they tell me something is in the works and it is expected to open shortly! Woohoo!!
-
09-30-26 19:45 #16998Senior Member

Posts: 207700 for ANY session is completely absurd. Only am idiot would pay that.
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 18:16 #16997Regular Member

Posts: 28Good ones I've experienced
Personal #1 fav.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nce-83622.html
Had a great experience here too.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...exp-27385.html
-
09-30-26 16:44 #16996Senior Member

Posts: 280LOL there's one xhixk on RR that want 700 for a 90 minute with a handy only.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 14:52 #16995Senior Member

Posts: 207Karson and Monroe
Only good ones on there I see are Karson and Monroe still. I just wish they would normalize their prices again. Really hard to justify seeing them for those prices. They're both great. But, those prices put mr off. Especially when they used to be pretty reasonable.
Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:08 #16994Senior Member

Posts: 530I agree. A few years ago, there was a good, not necessarily great selection of independent providers. I looked at today's rub rankings site and the only provider I have or would repeat with is Melody who advertises every day. BBW. Fun personality and her rates are not unreasonable.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 12:15 #16993Senior Member

Posts: 201No. They're all horrible right now.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 00:25 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 207Independent massage girls
Anyone know any current good ones. Pretty much all of my favorites are not around anymore, rubrankings is full of fake ads, and the real ones on there have outrageous prices now. Are there any good ones left?
-
09-26-26 10:04 #16991Regular Member

Posts: 36Fake
If you search the number, multiple ads show up. Most are in Atlantic City. There is a review on the other site that lists her as white and a reviewer saying it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Desperado62
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 09:48 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 56Info
Does anyone have any experience with this one? Tried search and came up with nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/341735663315
-
09-25-26 18:51 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 553I'll save you a search. A1 is a ripoff.
Originally Posted by Crocmom
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:52 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 189Its been reviewed multiple times. Search the forum.
Originally Posted by Crocmom
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:15 #16987Regular Member

Posts: 1A1 Massage
Does anyone know if the massage parlor off of alum creek dr is worth checking out.










Reply With Quote






