Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16991

    Info

    Does anyone have any experience with this one? Tried search and came up with nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/341735663315

  2. #16990
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocmom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the massage parlor off of alum creek dr is worth checking out.
    I'll save you a search. A1 is a ripoff.

  3. #16989
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocmom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the massage parlor off of alum creek dr is worth checking out.
    Its been reviewed multiple times. Search the forum.

  4. #16988

    A1 Massage

    Does anyone know if the massage parlor off of alum creek dr is worth checking out.

  5. #16987

    Bi's and others

    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    ...
    For my money, I think Bi's is my favorite nowadays. I have gone back quite a few times since my last report and always leave with a smile on my face.
    Stopped there a few weeks ago around lunch time on a weekday. My goodness, there was practically a line of guys out the door. No way I was getting in. Went up to New Spa instead and was treated very well by who I guess is the mamasan there.

    More recently went all the way up to Green Shade and saw Linda. Attractive older lady (50's?) with a real nice rack, but not a good massage and way too much haggling for extras.

  6. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by Tac20  [View Original Post]
    2 attractive attendants.

    Made an appointment for 4 hand.

    Only 1 attendant came in. Told "5 more minutes" for half an hour.

    Shorted time, lots of haggling, sub par massage (even for what it is).

    Avoid at all costs.
    I think the massage parlor is beside a kids schools, you can hears kids on the other side of the wall.

  7. #16985

    Demorest

    2 attractive attendants.

    Made an appointment for 4 hand.

    Only 1 attendant came in. Told "5 more minutes" for half an hour.

    Shorted time, lots of haggling, sub par massage (even for what it is).

    Avoid at all costs.

  8. #16984
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonamesteve1  [View Original Post]
    Are none of you worried about the risk of being caught / arrested? ... and I wonder how others feel.
    Find a place that has been around for awhile. LEO knows about them and they don't care. They may close someday from financial or public pressure but probably not from a raid with arrests.

    Go with the attitude of just getting a massage and see what happens. You're more likely to "ruin" your life in your car on the way than getting busted.

    If you can't accept the risk it's time to sell your Scuba Tanks, Carabiners, Jet Ski, Snowboard, Raft, Parachute, Mountain Bike, Motorcycle, ATV and Hang Glider.

  9. #16983

    Risk

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonamesteve1  [View Original Post]
    Are none of you worried about the risk of being caught / arrested? I've been lurking for the past year and in that time there have been 2 major operations with a lot of joe's arrested. This has long been a fantasy of mine, and I've even gone to a few AMPs planning to go through with it. In the end, I get too afraid it might end up ruining my life, so I just get a bad massage and leave. The risk just doesn't feel worth it to me, and I wonder how others feel.
    It's legal to get a massage, the only risk is potentially wasting your money on a bad massage.

  10. #16982
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonamesteve1  [View Original Post]
    Are none of you worried about the risk of being caught / arrested? I've been lurking for the past year and in that time there have been 2 major operations with a lot of joe's arrested. This has long been a fantasy of mine, and I've even gone to a few AMPs planning to go through with it. In the end, I get too afraid it might end up ruining my life, so I just get a bad massage and leave. The risk just doesn't feel worth it to me, and I wonder how others feel.
    Planning to go through with what?

  11. #16981

    One pump chump

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonamesteve1  [View Original Post]
    Are none of you worried about the risk of being caught / arrested? I've been lurking for the past year and in that time there have been 2 major operations with a lot of joe's arrested. This has long been a fantasy of mine, and I've even gone to a few AMPs planning to go through with it. In the end, I get too afraid it might end up ruining my life, so I just get a bad massage and leave. The risk just doesn't feel worth it to me, and I wonder how others feel.
    Since you have only one post the temptation is to treat your remarks as nonsensical. However, on the off chance you might actually be serious, you need to consider what compulsive behavior is all about. Maybe you can understand it through that lens.

  12. #16980

    Eenie Meenie Miney Moe

    Visited Cloud Spa in LC recently and spent some time with "Eenie" (like 'eenie meenie miney moe') but upon searching the forum it might have been 'Amy. ' Late 40's to early 50's, short, petite frame, hair slightly past her shoulders.

    She asked if it was my first time there and I lied and told her it was my 5th time hoping it would change my luck. Massage was really good, no issues there. Zero teasing whatsoever while on my belly.

    On the flip she immediately pointed to my goods and said "How much you tip?" which was a massive turnoff. I told her I would tip good and she started in with a pretty sensual HJ. I tried going up the shirt and she said "How much more you tip? One hundred?" and I about laughed. I offered 70 and out came the girls for me to play with. Gorgeous soft B's with large puffy nips. She absolutely would not let me pull her in to suck on them, so that was a bummer.

    Afterwards she cleaned me up, proceeded with a rigorous head and scalp massage and sent me on my way.

    Great massage, decent ending, terrible haggling. Oh, the Ring camera at the door is bullshit. I hate places that have them. Yes, I understand why they're there and used for, but who wants video evidence of you going into places like that even if fully legit?

    For my money, I think Bi's is my favorite nowadays. I have gone back quite a few times since my last report and always leave with a smile on my face.

  13. #16979
    Are none of you worried about the risk of being caught / arrested? I've been lurking for the past year and in that time there have been 2 major operations with a lot of joe's arrested. This has long been a fantasy of mine, and I've even gone to a few AMPs planning to go through with it. In the end, I get too afraid it might end up ruining my life, so I just get a bad massage and leave. The risk just doesn't feel worth it to me, and I wonder how others feel.

  14. #16978
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    When you walk in AMPs your on candid camera, hidden cams in rooms are possible too. Just like Robert kaft Florida video tapes. Hope these chinese amp are not live streaming to China for pay to view to make more money.. LOL,.
    Well that's the chance you take even if you don't see it doesn't mean its not there LOL years ago I seen one in a heating duck at a apartment massage.

  15. #16977

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    The camera in the room is monter so they can see if someone is at the door.
    When you walk in AMPs your on candid camera, hidden cams in rooms are possible too. Just like Robert kaft Florida video tapes. Hope these chinese amp are not live streaming to China for pay to view to make more money.. LOL,.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape