Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 199 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2978
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2978

    Julie

    Main,

    Julie was all in for $40 on top of the house fee? That's a hell of a deal.

    Stay safe.

  2. #2977

    Came. Julie

    Visited recently and drew Julie. I always ask the MT I get their name vice asking the attendant if Julie is available. Luckily Julie hopped off her chair and said her name was Julie.

    I was wanting Julie. Started with light to medium massage at the head of the table all the while I'm playing with her legs and ass.

    Light teasing and I flip and she asked want I wanted. I said everything and she said how much. I said $40 and it was off with her clothes.

    IMO, she is quite attractive, small, big tits, yummy. Sampled multiple areas. Pounded away and finished in the bag.

    First time with Julie. Definitely will visit her again.

  3. #2976

    Soleful Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco today. Said she was new but some of you have mentioned her before. Glasses. Slim. Very petite. Enjoyed my time. Got a nude HJ for $. Want to know if there is more on the menu. Stay safe.
    Curious if anyone else can confirm this is the same Coco from a couple years ago and if she's still at Soleful. I'm thinking of visiting soon and wondering who's in their current lineup. Haven't been in months but at the time it was Angela, the ever elusive Anna (who apparently they won't tell you is working over the phone when you try to book), and an older woman whose name I forget. Thanks!

  4. #2975
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful Latina. Arlington Heights.

    Check Out LC.
    Why even post this? So easy to tell which of the dozen or so latinas in Arlington that you are talking about.

  5. #2974

    Beautiful Latina

    Beautiful Latina. Arlington Heights.

    Check Out LC.

  6. #2973

    Coco

    Went to Melody to check out Coco. If you like cookie from sunny day then you probably will like Coco. Coco is thin, with skinny legs and ass. Mm tits probably D cup very round. Cookies face is way better but I prefer coco's skinny legs. On the way out the Korean magic couldn't hide her age because caught a glimpse in the light that she is probably older than she comes off as. She looks 45 but I wouldn't be surprised if she is close to 55.

    Anyway nice TS, then CBJ that was nice, nice cow girl, nice doggy, fairly tight pussy. Afterwards we washed our shelves down in the shower. About 33% of the time I leave disappointed in this hobby but I didn't leave disappointed with Coco. I might come back for her skinny legs, tight pussy, unless someone younger is reported. Hopefully Melody spa gets more talent, I believe they have 2 other girls working.

  7. #2972

  8. #2971

    Massage + L1

    Are there any places for a 'great' massage and L1?

    One I can think of is goodfoot. But the lady getting old.

    And a good looking therapist is always a plus!

    Thanks.

  9. #2970

    Dixie Licks

    Been dreaming about Dixie for awhile. Had a dream with her last week. She is currently staying in a decent hotel in a northern suburb. If you reach her, I will let her tell you where she is staying. She has two Pit Bulls staying with her that have heads the size of a small watermelon. They were well behaved. JFYI in case anyone is leery of dogs. She also has a little toy dog, for a total of three in her room. Room is alright. Dixie is another sweet heart. I opted for a BBBJ with a COF. I do not think she swallows, so you are either coming on her or coming on yourself. She up charges for COF. Her initial price was $80 for BBBJ and she wanted an additional $40 for COF. We settled for $20. Her head game is very good. She will allow you to face fuck her and handles it very well. Overall, very above average BBBJ skills and a great personality. I will readily repeat for the price point, personality and convenience. If anyone has tried additional items on the menu, please let me know.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

  10. #2969

    Burst

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Saw a mention of Burst in Highland Park on the Chicago board and just cross posting since this is pretty much the closest thread. Online ads show a lot of promise, but it's all smoke. Only a standup shower, no table shower, sauna or jaccuzi like they show. 100 at the door, so they've already reduced from what initially were quoting. Mediocre service with GPS. Overall better pricing and service pretty much everywhere.
    This place is in my backyard so I had to try just to make sure. I went last week and your review is spot on. Ok looking late 30's Chinese girl. Filthy bathrooms. Skipped the massage all together and had a 2 min very weak bbj then into standing mish, she had an odor which completely killed whatever horniness I had left. Pumped as hard and fast as I could so I could get out of there. Paid for the hour and was gone in 20 minutes (by choice). Can't believe its $100 at the door and then the girls are pushing for $200. Crazy.

    This trip reminds me why I stopped going to AMPs. I'd rather spend the extra hundo to go to the Thai apartments and actually enjoy myself.

  11. #2968

    Bex Hexxx

    Anyone sampled this provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bexxhexxx

  12. #2967

    Deerfield

    Hello out there. I will be traveling in next week and staying in Deerfield. Any outcall providers you'd recommend?

  13. #2966
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaGun  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Angel, she steps in when one of the regulars can't come in. She pops up every now and then at Sunshine or Althea and very rarely even Refresh.

    Cute faced, youngish MILF with manmade big C / small D cups, great ass for an Asian and curvy body. Her highlight is her super responsive, totally suckable 3/4 inch long nipples.
    Where is she a regular?

  14. #2965

    Floating Substitute

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    So I go back to Spa Center to see Kiki again. Normally I just see a girl once or twice and stop after that. The beauty of this hobby is you can see a variety and never have to see a girl twice. But I had GFE the first two times I saw Kiki. This time more mechanical and I was out of there in 30 minutes this time. I might go back but only to see the 3rd girl that works here. Found out her name is Bayla or something like that.
    Her name is Angel, she steps in when one of the regulars can't come in. She pops up every now and then at Sunshine or Althea and very rarely even Refresh.

    Cute faced, youngish MILF with manmade big C / small D cups, great ass for an Asian and curvy body. Her highlight is her super responsive, totally suckable 3/4 inch long nipples.

  15. #2964

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Squat  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Cici yesterday, and you really can't go wrong with Cici.
    I've Cici her back in July, and she's good. She's got a thicker for a K-girl. The MMS at Melody said she recognized me from Sunny as she used to open for them a couple times. The general vibe at Melody is pretty similar to Sunny.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 199 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape