Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2977
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2962

    Melody

    Who is at Melody now? Anyone skinny and pretty?

  2. #2961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Came. Judy

    Saw Judy recently, she's cute, and very flirty. Chose the 30 min option (. 5), her medium massage is nice, asked if she could use oil I said yes. Helped her hands glide along my body. Her teasing was nice, fingertips on the taint and brown eye. Pulled out the pillow for the flip, asked if wanted boom boom, I was in the mood for BJ. She asked CBJ or BBBJ, I said BBBJ, she said 1. 3, I said 1. She said I was a bad boy and agreed. She got undressed, sucked in her nice nipples, and she went to town on jr. It was a nice BJ, when I was about to shoot, she pulled out and stroked it, came all over my stomach and chest. She kept stroking its was delightful! Hot towel and water, declined the candy, and was out the door. Nice session, good massag / extras with a nice lady.

  3. #2960

    Burst HP

    Saw a mention of Burst in Highland Park on the Chicago board and just cross posting since this is pretty much the closest thread. Online ads show a lot of promise, but it's all smoke. Only a standup shower, no table shower, sauna or jaccuzi like they show. 100 at the door, so they've already reduced from what initially were quoting. Mediocre service with GPS. Overall better pricing and service pretty much everywhere.

  4. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    I might have to check out sunny or Emily. RM says it's a European spa, are they European or Asian? I'm still trying to learn about China Town, nothing I see now looks like it's worth taking the trip.

    Amy at North beauty and hair was a tight young spinner but I'm not sure what happened to her.
    Tokyo Ginza Spa is said to be reasonable and mind blowing, but it is Chinatown ish. $. 60.

  5. #2958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 694

    Melody Spa

    Wow, are we getting hosed in Southern Wisconsin. If Melody Spa is only average to you guys, that means it gets better from there.

    House. 8 which is a little steep, but it's fine. I offered the service fee before any activity but she wanted me to wait. She gave me a great TS followed by a dry sauna. Got back to the room, and a decent massage. She asked what all I wanted and we made the deal for $. 6 FS with zero haggling. Then CFS, which I don't love and she wasn't into DATY at all. But still a great time.

    We pay. 7 house and $$ for unenthusiastic FS in Madison. To top it off, all the parlors stink and you're constantly interrupted. Did I mention they have terrible attitudes to boot?

    I don't love the drive, but it's not really any different than just going every other week. At that point the drive his the same and it's cheaper. I'd take service half as often when it's 4 X as good.

  6. #2957

    Thanks

    I might have to check out sunny or Emily. RM says it's a European spa, are they European or Asian? I'm still trying to learn about China Town, nothing I see now looks like it's worth taking the trip.

    Amy at North beauty and hair was a tight young spinner but I'm not sure what happened to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Do you plan on driving to Chicago, like proper Chicago or suburbs Chicago? And what's your budget? Those would be my two questions.

    If you're willing to drive all the way into the city, then some sure bets would be Kelly at SxL on Michigan Ave and Emily or Sunny at West River Spa on Grand Ave. Kelly is a MILF hottie who will have you blow your load in no time, haha. Emily is a petite, spinner with a tight body. Sunny is young, fit and attractive. FS is going to run you 2 benjys+ though. But, likely, better than most ladies you'll encounter North of the border.

  7. #2956
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    If I'm driving all the way to Chicago, with an opportunity to get FS, I'm doing it. I've got a dog sitter for the day and actually need to go there.

    I've been reading on the MP board that sunny may have closed or moved. It's harder to decipher their board.

    Madison has the Geisha House and honestly, that's as good as it gets. There is an AMP in Madison where you can get BBFSCIP, but the lady stinks. South Beloit has a new place that you can definitely get FS, but the less attractive one grabs you every time.

    And I'm honestly looking for something different. Just a change of scenery. It's been a hot minute since I got a decent looking one.
    Checked out Lucky Star in Sun Prairie and hit the jackpot with Jessie the Singaporean Chinese gal. Not sure whos there now Tina at V in Portage was a good time. Theres a tall young good looking gal at Diamond in Stevens Point, but so far she only allows daty / HJ / finger the kitty. Lacrosse is probably too far, but never had a bad visit at HS. They typically have the best looking girls. If you ever head further south of Chicago, theres a Korean spa. One of the best experiences I've had. Happy hunting!

  8. #2955

    Questions and Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    If I'm driving all the way to Chicago, with an opportunity to get FS, I'm doing it. I've got a dog sitter for the day and actually need to go there.
    Do you plan on driving to Chicago, like proper Chicago or suburbs Chicago? And what's your budget? Those would be my two questions.

    If you're willing to drive all the way into the city, then some sure bets would be Kelly at SxL on Michigan Ave and Emily or Sunny at West River Spa on Grand Ave. Kelly is a MILF hottie who will have you blow your load in no time, haha. Emily is a petite, spinner with a tight body. Sunny is young, fit and attractive. FS is going to run you 2 benjys+ though. But, likely, better than most ladies you'll encounter North of the border.

  9. #2954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 694
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    What's your priority? I'm going to assume you don't get knock outs in WI? If cookie is still at sunny day in MP then that's who I would visit. She has been a reliable pretty girl. Unless your looking for bbj or something else.
    If I'm driving all the way to Chicago, with an opportunity to get FS, I'm doing it. I've got a dog sitter for the day and actually need to go there.

    I've been reading on the MP board that sunny may have closed or moved. It's harder to decipher their board.

    Madison has the Geisha House and honestly, that's as good as it gets. There is an AMP in Madison where you can get BBFSCIP, but the lady stinks. South Beloit has a new place that you can definitely get FS, but the less attractive one grabs you every time.

    And I'm honestly looking for something different. Just a change of scenery. It's been a hot minute since I got a decent looking one.

  10. #2953
    What's your priority? I'm going to assume you don't get knock outs in WI? If cookie is still at sunny day in MP then that's who I would visit. She has been a reliable pretty girl. Unless your looking for bbj or something else.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the area tomorrow (I'm from WI) and plan to hit Melody. Although, looks like Came Spa has some pretty good reviews too. Thanks for running a forum I can follow fellas. I'll report back. If anyone sees this before tomorrow afternoon and cares to weigh in. I'm choosing BG over Mt. Prospect. Planning to bring about 3 bills with me. I'm seeing 1. 8 for FS and not sure on the house? Maybe about. 7?

  11. #2952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 694
    I'll be in the area tomorrow (I'm from WI) and plan to hit Melody. Although, looks like Came Spa has some pretty good reviews too. Thanks for running a forum I can follow fellas. I'll report back. If anyone sees this before tomorrow afternoon and cares to weigh in. I'm choosing BG over Mt. Prospect. Planning to bring about 3 bills with me. I'm seeing 1. 8 for FS and not sure on the house? Maybe about. 7?

  12. #2951

    Old eeviews still true

    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been hear lately? There used to be reviews, but I haven't seen any lately. I'd like to try. Here or PM is fine.
    Old reviews still hold true.

    Same 'handsome' lady. Avg massage with cheap L1. Gave her a. 5 tip last time for L1 + CoF.

    House fee is $. 6/. 7.

  13. #2950

    Spa Center aka Sunshine

    So I go back to Spa Center to see Kiki again. Normally I just see a girl once or twice and stop after that. The beauty of this hobby is you can see a variety and never have to see a girl twice. But I had GFE the first two times I saw Kiki. This time more mechanical and I was out of there in 30 minutes this time. I might go back but only to see the 3rd girl that works here. Found out her name is Bayla or something like that.

  14. #2949

    Came = Lame

    Asked for Judy and ended up with Candy. She was flirty and LFK until I gave her the money then became whiny "I'm tired" and looking at the clock and telling me to hurry up when I was well within my 30 minutes. She placed her hands over her breasts so I couldn't suck or touch them. She's average looking. BBBJ was only decent part. Will not repeat. Also, mongers are throwing empty water bottles all over the lawn near the parking spots. Come on guys. LOL.

  15. #2948
    They are the same place. Spa Center is what is on the roofing for the official sign and I believe Sunshine appears on the window signage. Either way, they are 100% the same place. Refresh is kitty corner next to Siam Siam. Came is down the road next to the car wash near aptakasic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    Spa Center is the name. It's on Weiland.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/f1u7VQPf61vbttL99?g_st=ac

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape