Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 3492 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 52371
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52281
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    As someone in my mid-20's and very fortunate to be where I am right now. I will be first in line to anticipate and try this new VIP lineup. It's a huge power dynamic thing for me LOL, the thought of being able to bone someone 99% of people will have nothing but a parasocial relationship with while I can see whoever I want to when I want to through CGLA! Should also be a lot more safer than regular mail order / escorting seeing as how that scene has been flooded with nothing but deposit scams lately. No thanks.
    You are indeed fortunate to be selective, look up some other agency, you can also fine high-end european escort about 1200 or current active pornstar 1200-1500. If you want even more selective, contact Japanese pornstar agency to book them and fly them mail order style directly to your door, money can buy a lot of things, I just don't see the value in it. As for the HIV or STI, low volume does reduce the risk but hey, many whales are passing them to other whales too just FYI (charlie sheen, magic mike just to name a few known ballers, LOL).

  2. #52280

    VIP club?

    This is my guess on this new VIP club.

    I bet they're promoting same girl on both site. With different rate and see if anyone bites on new VIP site.

  3. #52279
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    I wish I didn't need to screen for another agency. Pictures look great.

    already screened with 2 other k agencies

  4. #52278
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    Booked her ASAP too! Will report back soon.

  5. #52277

    First girl at VIP

    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/

  6. #52276

    Mila

    I had to repeat, still just as good as the first time. Sexy, I like small tits, I like that it's natural not too small, like B cups. I went for 2 pops this time.

    Lots of head game, introduced with lots of kissing, just flexible tried to do pornstar stuff but sadly couldn't copy, good sport but just nut right into that little box.

    Spinner, with nice natural body, flexible, MILF maybe pre MILF.

  7. #52275
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straight, these new premium VIP only pussy is supposedly young hot and what 1 k a pop?

    Seriously though, that's charlie sheen level pussy right there. Even if I'm a billionaire, money smart we all know that's not worth the market price, LOL.

    But hey, GPS is going to try, and someone sad enough to try. Plenty of great service and good looking girl at $350, oh well.

    Oh and FYI, plenty of mail order high level girls in L.A that's 1k directly to your door. way bigger market to compete.
    A effin men.

    Jed York the billionaire was caught in a trailer park with $140 lolz.

  8. #52274
    Kbliss availability.

    Kona, Sharon, Maya.

  9. #52273
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straight, these new premium VIP only pussy is supposedly young hot and what 1 k a pop?

    Seriously though, that's charlie sheen level pussy right there. Even if I'm a billionaire, money smart we all know that's not worth the market price, LOL.

    But hey, GPS is going to try, and someone sad enough to try. Plenty of great service and good looking girl at $350, oh well.

    Oh and FYI, plenty of mail order high level girls in L.A that's 1k directly to your door. way bigger market to compete.
    As someone in my mid-20's and very fortunate to be where I am right now. I will be first in line to anticipate and try this new VIP lineup. It's a huge power dynamic thing for me LOL, the thought of being able to bone someone 99% of people will have nothing but a parasocial relationship with while I can see whoever I want to when I want to through CGLA! Should also be a lot more safer than regular mail order / escorting seeing as how that scene has been flooded with nothing but deposit scams lately. No thanks.

  10. #52272

    Premium VIP pussy you said?

    So let me get this straight, these new premium VIP only pussy is supposedly young hot and what 1 k a pop?

    Seriously though, that's charlie sheen level pussy right there. Even if I'm a billionaire, money smart we all know that's not worth the market price, LOL.

    But hey, GPS is going to try, and someone sad enough to try. Plenty of great service and good looking girl at $350, oh well.

    Oh and FYI, plenty of mail order high level girls in L.A that's 1k directly to your door. way bigger market to compete.

  11. #52271
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAtl78  [View Original Post]
    $1000+ an hour.
    I don't know how the pricing will work. But my guess is its going to be high priced girls. I certainly don't expect to be able to bang small time influencers with 4-600 bucks LOL. Perhaps that's where exclusivity part comes in. Financially.

  12. #52270

    Sharon

    Saw her again, saw her once in SD. Orangeish dyed hair. Big enhanced nice breasts.

    Milfish, on the taller side. Come in with lots of kissing and hugging. Very good attitude.

    Really engaging and didn't hesitate when I wanted to go hard. I took my 100 mg Cialis and we t hard.

    And blew load. Enthusiastic. English is lacking but it's okay she's still comforting.

  13. #52269
    BookerM. New meat Baby Soi, Maple, Jessy, Miyabi.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  14. #52268

    Baby sugar

    Saw Baby Sugar is back in LA this next week. Same rate as last time but she has pink hair. Imo she looks better with black hair.

  15. #52267

    Jessy

    Finally dipped into this world and it was worth it. Popped 3 times and got massage then shower after. Feel super satisfied. Pictures are her. Her butt and waist were flush.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape