Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 631 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 9456
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9426

    Cookie FEC

    Pics are not her. Cute, 20's, about 5'6, athletic build, all natural C with gumdrop nips and a firm shapely butt. She provides the type of meet I enjoy the most: a civvie type hookup with a cute young thing who is dtf and easy to be around. She has a high sex drive and an upbeat cheerful demeanor. Gives good head with some valiant attempts at dt which caused her to tear up and get goosebumps. Nice. She has meaty lips which are a real treat to dine on and responds well if you know what you are doing. Lots of "oh oppa" and priceless facial expressions when getting railed and fucked me back plenty. Almost effortlessly multi-orgasmic. She lives in Oz, so speaks good English. Last day is Sat. She has plans to head east next. I had a fantastic time.

  2. #9425
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her today. She looks cute, most likely not her in the pics but she is young and not bad looking. Her English is good enough to not use a translator. Her tits are a handful. Not much but nice and soft. Ass is little but its not flat. Its been a while since I got my nipples sucked LOL. She won't deepthroat so her BJ is meh. Nothing special, I may have felt a little bit of teeth at one point but overall OK by, I like how she sucked the balls too. She got on cg and reverse, she was meh at riding. I ended up hitting it doggy which was nice and finished standing mish. She didn't want to get nutted on so I finished in the bag. Overall she was OK.
    Shiori sucked. She is defintiely ranks at the top of the worst providers for CAKDOLLS. She's gone anyways so no biggie but I'd save your money if she ever came back.

  3. #9424
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Danica has light skin tone.

    Areum in OC has perfect milky white skin and a perfect spinner body.

    Woo is also milky white and a spinner body with perfect, small A Cup breases.
    Thank you so much! Woo will be my next to visit. Best. L.

  4. #9423
    DIME (SD Dream Girls) now books some more girls. This is a multi-booking option, and it is good for newer people who never managed to screen with the OG shops. The OG shops have a lot of long-time regulars to take care of. DIME is one way to expand coverage a little as well as have a backup. Some people simply prefer one booker or another (everyone prefers someone different), so use who you like:
    https://www.sddreamgirls.com/
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/dimezone

    After a few visits, I ask the booker to rate me back on HX. Sometimes, I just need to ask again later. Even though they don't always have the time or want to, just ask again later. Everyone eventually understands they scratch each other's back since having more than one booker is the only way to see specific girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoN  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this and all your informative and accurate posts! I benefit tremendously from the info.

    I am craving for K- or other Asian providers with truly milky white skin tone, not the typical Southern Cal tanned type (small tats are OK). The problem is those P.S. Photos never show their true skin tone and reviews seldom mention. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.
    If someone really likes one thing, we should point out the girls that match it the most. I realized looking up your past reviews, you liked Jira. I hardly know many people who ever saw her (I recommended her to friends but they missed her when they were free). Jira had beautiful white skin and a tiny skinny body. It isn't going to be a perfect match, but she was your type consider Olivia in OC. Olivia isn't going to be as young as Jira, but she still young and special. Very similar bodies, service is pretty good too. There is an unrelated Olivia in SD so I'm talking Olivia OC. This is only for the thiristiest Jira hunters. The other option is if Baby Sol comes back. Or if you go to Japan, Gingira Nanase.
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia

    Blast from the past:

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoN  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jira today and totally agree with the reviewer quoted above. A fine young girl with great attitude. She is small frame so not for rough mongers. Please treat her well. I definitely will see her again.
    If you need SD recs, I don't know them as well anymore. But when girls I recognize rotate in that I know I'll try to review. Another milky white girl is Mariel also OC. Some of these girls if you are patient could conceivably rotate SD some day, but I don't know.

  5. #9422
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoN  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this and all your informative and accurate posts! I benefit tremendously from the info.

    I am craving for K- or other Asian providers with truly milky white skin tone, not the typical Southern Cal tanned type (small tats are OK). The problem is those P.S. Photos never show their true skin tone and reviews seldom mention. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.
    Danica has light skin tone.

    Areum in OC has perfect milky white skin and a perfect spinner body.

    Woo is also milky white and a spinner body with perfect, small A Cup breases.

  6. #9421

    Milky white skin tone Asian providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer is one sexy girl. She has perfect natural, tear drop, full D cup breasts. Some the nicest naturals set I've seen. Also a perfect heart shaped ass. Not a spinner, but her body fits her perfectly. Very pretty face, super cute personality and really seems to enjoy her job. Also a great kisser and totally GFE. Probably late 20's / early 30's. A few nicely done tattoo's. She has more of a SE Asian look to her, nice tanned body. Good (not spectacular) BBBJ, and those breasts were perfect for Russian (I almost finished there). She also REALLY enjoys DATY. She came at least twice, and she was dripping wet when I came up for air. Mish, ACG, laying doggy then CIP in mish. Not enough time for a 2nd round, so she gave a really nice massage.

    Highly recommend and will try to repeat before she leaves.
    Thank you for this and all your informative and accurate posts! I benefit tremendously from the info.

    I am craving for K- or other Asian providers with truly milky white skin tone, not the typical Southern Cal tanned type (small tats are OK). The problem is those P.S. Photos never show their true skin tone and reviews seldom mention. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

  7. #9420

    Jennifer at SKP, Get9 irl, Priveline.

    Jennifer is one sexy girl. She has perfect natural, tear drop, full D cup breasts. Some the nicest naturals set I've seen. Also a perfect heart shaped ass. Not a spinner, but her body fits her perfectly. Very pretty face, super cute personality and really seems to enjoy her job. Also a great kisser and totally GFE. Probably late 20's / early 30's. A few nicely done tattoo's. She has more of a SE Asian look to her, nice tanned body. Good (not spectacular) BBBJ, and those breasts were perfect for Russian (I almost finished there). She also REALLY enjoys DATY. She came at least twice, and she was dripping wet when I came up for air. Mish, ACG, laying doggy then CIP in mish. Not enough time for a 2nd round, so she gave a really nice massage.

    Highly recommend and will try to repeat before she leaves.

  8. #9419
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenthe10  [View Original Post]
    I went to go see Cherry too. Has a very SEA look. Teeny tiny spinner. I just wanted a tiny little spinner.

    Fun attitude and little tiny box. Pretty ink. Yes had a really good time, thank you for TOFTT. I wanted to try a little spinner.
    Saw cherry as well for the 30 m special. Like the other reviews she's short, petite and really cute. Pictures were accurate, stomach with some stretch marks but that doesn't bother me. Nice smile and GFE. See her if you like tiny SEA women.

  9. #9418

    Jennifer

    Toftt I just wanted to try the new girl. Pretty spinner. MILF. Nice MM to play with and suck.

    I have a decent size, not magnum size but some girth and she was able to take it very well in the box.

    And mouth. Playful, fun she didn't complain while I let a load right inside.

  10. #9417

    Rahee omgpink

    I was looking at this new agency and got cleared as I wanted to see cici and Aki in a double but Cici left before I could make it and so went to see Danica instead. But I was looking this morning at omgpink website and so Rahee offering bb greek. Couldn't find any info on her but decided to make the jump, and I'm glad I did. She looks like in her 40's but looks really good, cute face, nice body, nice breasts I think are MM but looked great to the touch. She had a great attitude, really nice and wanted to please. I went for an hour asking for greek, and she gave me a shower, then a short BJ which I interrupted as I come fast on my first shot and then asked to get inside that tight hole. She obliged and took it without issues at all, I'm not big but above average, and she had no issue with it. Pounded her a bit in doggy and dropped a huge load deep inside her tight hole, felt good. She then cleaned me up, and tried to get a second shot out of me, did some positions and then greek again in doggy, but I couldn't cum. She then took it directly to her mouth and tried some more but it wasn't going to happen, but she did try hard. She gave me a nice massage that actually felt really good, and then a shower and off I went.

    I would definitely recommend her, especially for bare greek lovers, but even if not I'm sure you'll enjoy her service as she really tried hard to make me feel good, and said she was sad I didn't cum twice. She said she will be here for 2 weeks, it's her first time in SD, so go see her as her rates are also quite good, same as her roommate Aki, who now I'd like to go see, maybe as a duo, we'll see how my budget is.

    Also thumbs up for this agency, they were definitely helpful and responsive, they vouched me through Hx so not sure how they verification process is outside Hx.

  11. #9416

    Danica

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. Each time I'm surprised at how wet she gets. She's something of a gusher. And yeah, the blonde Asian thing does it for me, too. She's also one of those girls that sucks the last bit of cum out of your cock after the pussy creampie. Fucking love that.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you she was quite the champ. Really eager and just ready. She seems to really enjoy what she does.

    And goes above and beyond.

  12. #9415
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. Each time I'm surprised at how wet she gets. She's something of a gusher. And yeah, the blonde Asian thing does it for me, too. She's also one of those girls that sucks the last bit of cum out of your cock after the pussy creampie. Fucking love that.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you. She was clearly a champ. Wow such an amazing time for a little thing like that she really.

    Likes sex she gave me a nice BJ after cumming.

  13. #9414

    Danica

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Yes I went to see her too, that cute blonde hair is something. I went based on this, parking was easy. She was truly a good service queen, nice little spinner, really good at everything kissing, and such.
    I've seen her several times. Each time I'm surprised at how wet she gets. She's something of a gusher. And yeah, the blonde Asian thing does it for me, too. She's also one of those girls that sucks the last bit of cum out of your cock after the pussy creampie. Fucking love that.

  14. #9413

    Tried Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cherry

    Lots of info on her can be found with just a little effort, but refer to the 2 nuggets below.

    I do see the Winnie Cooper reference. I think 4'9 seems right. One of the shortest gals I have seen but she is stacked with very nicely done C MMs and a nice round butt. Early 30's, pretty face, normal build. Solid service, high engagement, cheerful demeanor. Decent English. I had a great time.

    P.S. : yay, looks like server upgrade is done now. There is an update about why it took a while. Read about it on "Logging In & Posting Problems" if curious.
    I went to go see Cherry too. Has a very SEA look. Teeny tiny spinner. I just wanted a tiny little spinner.

    Fun attitude and little tiny box. Pretty ink. Yes had a really good time, thank you for TOFTT. I wanted to try a little spinner.

  15. #9412

    Shiori

    Went to see her today. She looks cute, most likely not her in the pics but she is young and not bad looking. Her English is good enough to not use a translator. Her tits are a handful. Not much but nice and soft. Ass is little but its not flat. Its been a while since I got my nipples sucked LOL. She won't deepthroat so her BJ is meh. Nothing special, I may have felt a little bit of teeth at one point but overall OK by, I like how she sucked the balls too. She got on cg and reverse, she was meh at riding. I ended up hitting it doggy which was nice and finished standing mish. She didn't want to get nutted on so I finished in the bag. Overall she was OK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape