Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 9447
-
09-25-26 19:56 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 158Rahee omgpink
I was looking at this new agency and got cleared as I wanted to see cici and Aki in a double but Cici left before I could make it and so went to see Danica instead. But I was looking this morning at omgpink website and so Rahee offering bb greek. Couldn't find any info on her but decided to make the jump, and I'm glad I did. She looks like in her 40's but looks really good, cute face, nice body, nice breasts I think are MM but looked great to the touch. She had a great attitude, really nice and wanted to please. I went for an hour asking for greek, and she gave me a shower, then a short BJ which I interrupted as I come fast on my first shot and then asked to get inside that tight hole. She obliged and took it without issues at all, I'm not big but above average, and she had no issue with it. Pounded her a bit in doggy and dropped a huge load deep inside her tight hole, felt good. She then cleaned me up, and tried to get a second shot out of me, did some positions and then greek again in doggy, but I couldn't cum. She then took it directly to her mouth and tried some more but it wasn't going to happen, but she did try hard. She gave me a nice massage that actually felt really good, and then a shower and off I went.
I would definitely recommend her, especially for bare greek lovers, but even if not I'm sure you'll enjoy her service as she really tried hard to make me feel good, and said she was sad I didn't cum twice. She said she will be here for 2 weeks, it's her first time in SD, so go see her as her rates are also quite good, same as her roommate Aki, who now I'd like to go see, maybe as a duo, we'll see how my budget is.
Also thumbs up for this agency, they were definitely helpful and responsive, they vouched me through Hx so not sure how they verification process is outside Hx.
-
09-24-26 20:54 #9416Regular Member

Posts: 6Danica
I wholeheartedly agree with you she was quite the champ. Really eager and just ready. She seems to really enjoy what she does.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
And goes above and beyond.
-
09-24-26 20:04 #9415Regular Member

Posts: 6I wholeheartedly agree with you. She was clearly a champ. Wow such an amazing time for a little thing like that she really.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
Likes sex she gave me a nice BJ after cumming.
-
09-24-26 01:01 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 285Danica
I've seen her several times. Each time I'm surprised at how wet she gets. She's something of a gusher. And yeah, the blonde Asian thing does it for me, too. She's also one of those girls that sucks the last bit of cum out of your cock after the pussy creampie. Fucking love that.
Originally Posted by MarkTheCat
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 18:06 #9413Regular Member

Posts: 17Tried Cherry
I went to go see Cherry too. Has a very SEA look. Teeny tiny spinner. I just wanted a tiny little spinner.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
Fun attitude and little tiny box. Pretty ink. Yes had a really good time, thank you for TOFTT. I wanted to try a little spinner.
-
09-23-26 17:18 #9412Senior Member

Posts: 394Shiori
Went to see her today. She looks cute, most likely not her in the pics but she is young and not bad looking. Her English is good enough to not use a translator. Her tits are a handful. Not much but nice and soft. Ass is little but its not flat. Its been a while since I got my nipples sucked LOL. She won't deepthroat so her BJ is meh. Nothing special, I may have felt a little bit of teeth at one point but overall OK by, I like how she sucked the balls too. She got on cg and reverse, she was meh at riding. I ended up hitting it doggy which was nice and finished standing mish. She didn't want to get nutted on so I finished in the bag. Overall she was OK.
-
09-22-26 18:15 #9411Regular Member

Posts: 12Danica
Yes I went to see her too, that cute blonde hair is something. I went based on this, parking was easy. She was truly a good service queen, nice little spinner, really good at everything kissing, and such.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 16:32 #9410Senior Member

Posts: 394Anyone seen sharing yet?
I was going to pull the trigger but someone beat me to it at the time I wanted. Is she the one in the pics? Any info is appreciated, thanks. If not I'll most likely go tomorrow but if I can be saved from a weak provider then that'd be great.
-
09-21-26 20:08 #9409Senior Member

Posts: 854Aki (stelia)
Pics are her (booker can text you the pics after screening or you can check them out at CG, OMGP, etc). Pretty face, Japanese-Korean mix (but looks more Japanese to me), 30's, about 5'5, full-figured, all natural Ds, shaved. Solid service with high IOP and full engagement for the hour. She wants to make you happy. Be nice to her. Speaks decent English and ofc Japanese and Korean. Her (and Cici's) dono is THE best bb value in town. Reminds me of the bygone time with the SAG house / LG affiliate. I had a great time.
I used the new booker stelia. Professional, courteous and quick to respond. So yeah, if you are shopping for a new booker they are worthy of consideration.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:46 #9408Regular Member

Posts: 6Sharon
Sharon. Cute youngish maybe premilf. Matches photo somewhat but PSed.
Not spinner a bit on the taller side. Nice box. English is okay.
Dfk good sex was nice. Flooded that little box. She told me try duo with her little roommate.
Have a small and tall experience LOL.
-
09-21-26 18:15 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 170Of course.
For both Aki and Cici, the rates are BBFS: 280 for 30 minutes and B320 for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
Aki has a slightly voluptuous figure with a large bust that feels great to the touch, and she has a pretty face—plus, her service is excellent. Cici has a slender build and is full of energy; her rimming and BBBJ techniques are slow yet superb—so intense, in fact, that they might just give you leg cramps. It's rare to find service like this, so if you're a fan of top-tier service, you absolutely have to meet her at least once; you won't regret it.
I'm registered with this new company as well.
Omgpink.net
-
09-21-26 02:55 #9406Senior Member

Posts: 259Becky at SKP / etc
I was lured in by the "DD" note in her profile, as I was in a boob mood, and saw her this weekend. She's not one of the tiny girls, a bit thicker, like latina body style I'd say. No belly or anything like that, just not a frail little thing like some of the girls are.
Long straight hair, dyed a sorta yellow blonde color. Boobs are certainly big but I am pretty sure enhanced. Late 30's or maybe 40, but holding it together nicely. Not a HYA type though, for sure. Would be on the service queen side of the spectrum.
Enjoys kissing. Long, patient blowjob, with soft lips and no teeth. Was a great warmup to the main event. Several positions and finished in doggy. Nice chit-chat afterwards, above-average English. Was playing some soft instrumental music that about put me to sleep post-nut. I made a comment about that and she said all the guys have been saying that the music makes them tired.
-
09-20-26 21:53 #9405Regular Member

Posts: 6Olivia
Tiny little thing, maybe 5'1" on a good day. Super skinny with that pale white skin, long black hair all curly. Rocking some fun D cups that look bigger on her small frame. Got a tattoo on her somewhere, bit of attitude, kinda sassy.
Her pussy's tight as hell and feels great. Body's just right for grabbing onto, super light, easy to toss around. She's gotten way better at sucking dick over time, gives a solid BBBJ now and definitely doesn't skip the balls. Actually seems like she enjoys fucking, which makes it way better.
-
09-20-26 19:12 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 28Aki
Yes she does but I'm waiting for a review before I give her a try. Her discounted rate makes me think she is pushing well pass 40 but if she is a great service queen I won't care.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 13:34 #9403Senior Member

Posts: 349Cherry at SKP, Get9, Privline
OMFG, this girl is HOT!
Cherry is totally my type of girl: Super cute, 4'9", perfect B / C cup breasts (feel real), incredibly sexy, flirty attitude, totally GFE and great kisser and great attitude. As mentioned, pictures are 100% her (light P. S.), but she is way prettier in person. Incredible BBBJ, perfect suction and incredibly tight pussy. She has this bubbly party girl attitude that's addictive. She also speaks fluent enough English. A couple of thin tattoos on shoulder / back that are hardly noticeable.
Round 1 was her on top ACG. Total eye contact and the sight of this tiny girl made me Bust CIP too quickly. Light chat, and junior was quickly ready for 2nd round. Cherry tried as hard as she could and eventually got the 2nd round out. Awesome girl.
Definite repeat material for me. Said she would be here for 2 weeks, might extend if she stays busy. I plan to help her stick around. As always, YMMV.












Reply With Quote






