Thread: Evergreen Massage Thread
-
Yesterday 19:50 #22Senior Member

Posts: 544+1 for Dora Evergreen at LCW
Just had a super similar experience with her, so instead of repeating all that, I'll just say: "+1 for Dora".
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 19:14 #21Regular Member

Posts: 12Dora. Evergreen
I had to give myself a redemption session today since last night wasn't so great. I came to see the new lineup and met both Lynn and Dora. While both are totally my type, Dora won me over with her funny, bubbly personality. Anyway, she's got great creamy skin, appropriately sized MMs for her body, and a nice round booty. I noticed a cute koi fish on her butt, and I was 100% sold, idk why. Anyway, into the room we went and I had her get on the table so I could give her a good massage. We did a full body massage and she was thorough pleased, allegedly. I then proceeded to get down to my DATY business and she was very responsive. So far, it was going very well. She had a great body, with nice responsive nipples and a few other tattoos. After some hearty DATY, she gave me a solid BBBJ, then switched into 69 but the BBBJ became a little teethy so I opted to get a cover on and start with standing mish. She could take it, even at full hardness, and seemed to be enjoying herself a lot, gyrating as she finished. Then, we went into standard mish, to standing K9, where she grinded away as I pounded her into the table, then finally K9 on the table, where I couldn't help but finish in the bag. There was no rush to clean up, and even after cleanup we had some cuddle and kiss time, which really helped me forget about my previous night's session. I said my hellos to Sindy and Alex on my way out. Dora is a keeper, for sure, and Lynn has a cute face stacked body I want to come back and try. Thank you, Evergreen for saving me.
-
10-05-26 16:15 #20Regular Member

Posts: 11Dora
It was a Saturday night and just got off work and needed to release some stress. I texted their number and was told Dora would be free. I was already liking her photos so I said why not.
Parking was easy and smooth but at first I couldn't find the door which made me feel so darn stupid. Mamasan ended up coming out and guided me in.
When she introduced me to Dora, I was more than surprised! She looks and demeanor blew my expectations out of the water. She was short and cute and fit and I was all in then.
When we got to the room, I asked to skip the massage and get straight to the fun part. Her body was a thing to die for, nice firm butt and gorgeous perky breast. Her mouth skills were fantastic and I almost couldn't hold it in. We did various positions and she was not afraid to let me take the lead. I truly had a great time.
When it was time to leave, she introduced me to all the other girls and they were all as gorgeous as she was!
Didi definitely made a good impression on me and I'll be coming back to see her this week!
All in all, I had a fantastic time and Dora was a 5 star girl for sure!!
Can't wait to come back and see Dora and Didi!!
-
10-05-26 12:21 #19Regular Member

Posts: 7Alex
After reading the posts here I went to Evergreen to check it out. Went with no appointment. I was pleased with the greeting by the MMS. Escorted to a big room with a couch, brought a water and a girl was sent shortly. I asked for Amy and told she had moved on. I asked then who else was available and was introduced to Alex. She provided a excellent massage DFK with a happy bubbly personality. Her massage and teasing had me ready and with the flip came BBBJ & DATY hich was great causing me to almost pop. She jumped on top for ACG which I then popped quickly. After some nice cuddling and kissing the massage resumed and was offered a second pop. Overall Alex was amazing and I would recommend. Great tight body, smelt amazing, awesome bubbly personality.
-
10-04-26 00:42 #18Forum Sponsors

Posts: 8🌲 EVERGREEN 🌲
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD
🅴 Small change in the rotation, bringing the popular Sindy in to join our already All Star cast for your massage needs 🅴
🌲Evergreen therapists for 10/4/26🍑 Alex
If you are looking for a GFE session with the GND, look no further, Alex is your choice. She is 27, 5'2, 100lbs with a 32B chest.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710858
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719053
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724849
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728334
🍑 Sindy
Sindy barely needs an introduction but for those that do not know, she is 27, 5', 97lbs with 32B Cups. She is a well known fan favorite for good reasons!
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717131
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713648
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712159
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720426
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7722594
🍑 Lynn
Another spinner for you. 28 years old, 5'2, 95lbs with a 34C chest.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731860
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731810
🍑 Didi
And last but not least is our youngest spinner of the group. Didi is 23 years old, 5'2, 90lbs with a 34D rack for your enjoyment.
1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.
House Fees
30 minute massage $50
60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.
🌲 Evergreen Massage
📍 Seattle
📞 206-636-9733
-
10-03-26 17:33 #17Senior Member

Posts: 32Lynn
I've not made any of the girls on roster this month, so I asked MMS for a recommendation, and she said Lynn would be a good choice.
I am glad I took her up on the rec! Lynn is a petite cutie! Very passionate and I think she can match whatever your vibe is.
She matched my slow / sensual vibe very well and we enjoyed a long DFK session and lost of foreplay. She responds very well to DATY, and in return, her BBBJ is heaven!
I can confidently say that her BBBJ skill is among the top 5 of what I've experienced so far (and I have been mongering for 15 years), and she happily and eagerly spends a long time on this.
And on the main event, she's also very tight and gets into it!
Needless to say I will be looking forward to a repeat session with her!
-
10-02-26 18:09 #16Regular Member

Posts: 2Dora
First time poster, long time lurker:
Since recent management changes up North and closures of shops near me, it has made me venture south. Evergreen was recommended and I can say for my first visit, I def left satisfied.
Arrived around late afternoon and a few other patrons were there, but I was able to get in right away. I ended up getting Dora as my therapist.
Physically, very petite with some nice MM and a nice and firm backside. Few tattoos spread around on her arms and one on her butt. Broken English at best.
Started off with a nice massage that lasted about 15 minutes. Good firm pressure and did both my back and legs. Body slides followed. Nice warmup to the session.
Then came the flip. I sat up and on the edge so she could clean me up and offer some mouthwash before the fun began but also wanted to feel up on her amazing little body first. She then dropped to her knees and gave a great BBBJ with some good eye contact. This proceeded into standing mish and finished in the cover with k9 on top of the massage table. She can take a pounding as an FYI.
Cleaned me up after and we chatted for a bit with a translator app and thenI was on my merry way. She will be here till the end of the month and I will probably see her a few more times, though I did get a peek at some of the other therapists and wow, there are def some lookers.
Happy Hunting everyone.
-
10-01-26 03:22 #15Forum Sponsors

Posts: 8🌲 EVERGREEN 🌲
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD
🅴 October rotation has arrived, don't you think that you should come meet our girls? 🅴
🌲Evergreen therapists for 10/1/26🍑 Alex
If you are looking for a GFE session with the GND, look no further, Alex is your choice. She is 27, 5'2, 100lbs with a 32B chest.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710858
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719053
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724849
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728334
🍑 Dora
Dora is 25 years old, she is a petite spinner standing 5'1, 92lbs with a 32C bust.
🍑 Lynn
Another spinner for you. 28 years old, 5'2, 95lbs with a 34C chest.
🍑 Didi
And last but not least is our youngest spinner of the group. Didi is 23 years old, 5'2, 90lbs with a 34D rack for your enjoyment.
1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.
House Fees
30 minute massage $50
60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.
🌲 Evergreen Massage
📍 Seattle
📞 206-636-9733
-
09-28-26 12:49 #14Senior Member

Posts: 287You might as well post temporary unavailability of women who have their lady days ATM. I know 2 from these 5 who are unavailable for 2-3 days.
Originally Posted by EvergreenAdmin
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 02:48 #13Forum Sponsors

Posts: 8Unfortunately Happy must depart a little early this rotation so for the next few days please welcome Kelly.
Current roster
💞 Kelly 💞 Alex 💞 Amy 💞 Kyla 💞 Sindy 💞
🌲 Evergreen Massage
📍 Seattle
📞 206-636-9733
-
09-28-26 00:10 #12Regular Member

Posts: 2Alex is the sweetest
My first time visiting Evergreen, but have previous session with Alex in another shops before, it's great to see her again.
She is very energetic and easy-going vibe. While her service is exceptional.
Starting with relaxing back massage, followed by her tongue licking on my ear while tits massage, then use her tongue to scrub every inch of my back and TUMA, then she start to the DT session like I really going to bust.
I put her on the table and start to pounding her hard and it is so satisfying. I got a full hour amazing service.
I would recommend have a appointment with her and try out the tongue scrubbing on the back it is one of a kind experience.
Also this location is very private and they had a large parking lot in the back of the street which is a huge plus.
Attacked Alex photo I received from the shop, the photo is real no BS.
-
09-27-26 12:29 #11Regular Member

Posts: 26Best spinner experience with Sindy
Met up with Sindy a couple of days ago and if you like spinners and haven't had a chance to meet her yet you should. She has a tiny little body and picking her up she weighs practically nothing. I'm not a tall guy so I appreciate how small and light she is.
Started with some very sensual kissing. She matched my energy perfectly and is honestly one of the best kissers I've encountered. She moved on to some excellent mouth work on junior while on her knees before I picked her up and moved her to the table so I could reciprocate. She has the tiniest most delicate set of lips that I highly enjoyed before switching to 69. She was OK with light FIV but discouraged anything too deep or anything around her other hole. Before too long I felt like I was going to bust and didn't want to miss being inside her properly. Started with mish, some doggy, cg. Then with her being so light I picked her up and we fucked standing with her hanging off of me. Did I say she was light? She said I could bust in her mouth so we switched back to 69 for a explosive finish which she milked all of out of me before sharing it with me. Was a first. Not sure I'd do it again but it was hot so I had to try with her. She got cleaned up and then we finished our time with a massage and more kissing.
Recommend skipping the massage but nothing else.
-
09-26-26 17:11 #10Regular Member

Posts: 2Kyla was fantastic!
Had an amazing massage from Kyla. She met my energy and was, overall, fantastic. Thanks, Kyla! Would add that Happy, Alex, and Sindy are all great at what they do as well. Each have a slightly different style that I think will match what you're looking for. They're flexible. Typical rates and top notch experience. All of them.
-
09-26-26 02:02 #9Forum Sponsors

Posts: 8🌲 EVERGREEN 🌲
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD
🅴 This time pan your weekend accordingly so you don't miss any football OR the girls. 🅴
🌲Evergreen therapists for 9/26/26🍑 Alex
If you are looking for a GFE session with the GND, look no further, Alex is your choice.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710858
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719053
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724849
🍑 Happy
Happy is a flirty one for sure. Beautiful face with natty C Cups. Beginner or advanced monger, she knows how to handle you.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709453
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710698
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713858
🍑 Amy
Amy is for you GFE lovers. She is very sweet and friendly and loves to build a connection to ensure repeat visits. She was kind enough to pose for a few real photos attached.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709710
🍑 Kyla
Kyla is a naughty girl for you PSE lovers. Our full figured beauty will literally rock your world so be sure to stay hydrated! She also took a few photos with us today - see attached
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721314
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725180
🍑 Sindy
Sindy barely needs an introduction but for those that do not know, she is 27, 5', 97lbs with 32B Cups. She is a well known fan favorite for good reasons!
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717131
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713648
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712159
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720426
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7722594
1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.
House Fees
30 minute massage $50
60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.
🌲 Evergreen Massage
📍 Seattle
📞 206-636-9733
-
09-25-26 13:23 #8Senior Member

Posts: 32Kyla at evergeen
Met Kyla a couple days ago based on the good reviews. TBH I was expecting more of a pse session, but surprisingly Kyla matched my vibe and provided more of a slowernpace GFE session!
Lots of sensual DFK, and a long, deliberate tongue bath and BBBJ session, followed me by a long 69. She also responded very well to my touches and tongue, and said that she enjoyed this type of soft slow love making much!
So there you go, Kyla is an awesome girl that can match your vibe!












Reply With Quote




