Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 11566
-
09-28-26 04:11 #11551Senior Member

Posts: 66Ariel V
Fresh off the plane from Saigon. First time in the states.
English is limited but you can get by. Young and pretty attractive face. Slim body with huge Ds. They look awesome on her natural small frame. Rim is normally not my kink but she dove in before I could say anything. I put her in the neighborhood of late 20's. Eager to please. The boning has a natural GFE progression, not a routine. Daty was tasty and the CIM finale was nice. Her pussy is tight and gives a nice snug A good edition to HYA. BB is not offered but I have a feeling it could be had with a good amount of sweet talking. If time permits, I will repeat as soon as by the end of this week. Her pussy is tight and almost made me blow my load early.
-
09-28-26 02:24 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 105Not last year's Baby Soi?
How solid is this info / rumor?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
I have a session booked but only interested in the Baby Soi that would give out the slippers.
I will also check with the Booker in the morning.
Thanks for any info on who's really opening the Kdoor!
I don't remember the latest pics, are they new or different?Last edited by Osori84; 09-28-26 at 02:29. Reason: Add a question
-
09-28-26 01:21 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 2759For HYA Hunters who gotta catch them all, Baby Yuju, Rumi V, Ng, Winter, and Heaven K are in OC. Most of them are OC only from now on. So if you are LA only, just ignore them and subtract them out of the above list.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Like Boner, I'm listing out girls I like. Most people don't like the girls I like, so the more I say about a girl the more people would get disappointed. It's like this:
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
If you have higher standards than me, please tell me who to see instead. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 23:28 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 3690Baby Soi
It seems the boss is trying to fool The Boner. A Boner Source (BS) told me Baby Soi might be Saerom rebrand. This looks like a job for The Boner, cause I already forgot the looks of my S-tier girl Baby Soi LOL and I always thought Saerom might be a PreMILF. If she can Os multiple times with The Boner then I will not care if she's a new Baby Soi.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 23:00 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 3690🔥 🌱 🌹 Boner Certified PAYA Baby BoA GFE
TrustProcess review is pretty accurate. My experience is a little difference, she was worth at least a try.
Pics: Not her.
Looks: She was Pretty Attractive Young Asian girl. Also thought she's late 20. Her face reminded me of an Asian singer so I thought she was attractive. Not Kpop level but above average Kgirls. Slim to slender and tight body. Round MMs kinda firm, still look good and feel good enough. I have no complaint about her looks. The other reviewer was spot on.
English: Good enough to converse.
Attitude: Not the pleaser submissive type but still did what I wanted. No complaint, not terrible attitude, but might feel a bit distant. Something told me don't try to break the ice. We had a quick casual conversation in the bedroom to shower. I just waited to see how she would service me.
Service: Shower was quick enough. Typical Kgirl routine. When I went down on her, there was no smell on her natural pussy. It was moist and clean. Very good responses to DATY. She rubber her own nipples as I licked her. I played with them too and could feel they got firmer and firmer. Even her pink inner pussy lips seem to get more swollen, like it was pumped up. She allowed me to finger too. I was very aroused at this point. The deed was the best since Baby Yuju put a spell on my boner. Only my S-tier girls surpassed her so I put her performance at A-tier. She was passionate and fucked back even during missionary. She would thrust herself at me. I turned her this way and that, and enjoyed the view of sliding into her pussy next to her starfish. Her body made that view exceptionally good for me. That was the tipping point for me.
When the action slowed down cause I was about to blow and needed to catch a second wind, she said I have 10 minutes left LOL. I knew I was only at around 30 minutes mark so that kinda ruined the favorable impression I had for her so far. I already meant to give her 10 minutes back cause I knew I wasn't going to last any longer. It hit different when she called it out tho.
I didn't rush and continued at my pace cause I was minutes from blowing anyway LOL. She could have made me forget it was a service if not for that.
Expense: 360/ hr GFE.
Repeat: Maybe. I would have repeated at least one more time cause there was something there. A-tier performance like with a stuck up friend with benefits. I thought she had the potential to go on my rotation like my S-tier girls. I haven't come back yet cause I was offended by her clock watching.
Ad: (click here) Late 20,5'3" 100 lbs, MMs C cups with some small tats.
Originally Posted by TrustProcess
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 21:22 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 3690Baby Come Back
I am just glad the Babies are still coming back.
My favorite Baby Soi told me that she would come back in a year and she did. Baby Yul, Yaya J, Baby Sugar, Uju, and Yeseul also come back. Baby Yuju, Rumi V, NG, Winter, Baby Eve, and Heaven K came back. Subin, Baby Cherry, Crystal, Baby Goeun, and Baby Yuna seem to stay long as well.
It's good to have good options when I am not too enthused with new girls.
-
09-27-26 03:00 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 2759Yes, Nali was a bit confused when I asked her to stop banging so hard and let me take over. It was quite nice but like you I prefer it that way.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
I didn't have enough time to explain it, but with corg jgirls doing OTC on their days off people have said "it's not cheaper they just charge you the same". That's quite common and why I added "if she likes you" for the discount since I sometimes got it (but for extra hours or options). I asked around what other people got and it's all over the place on pricing. I'd even say no discount is the norm unless you are doing many hours.
Last year one jgirl I tried to book normally, but she was booked out for days by one fan. Booker even apologized since I had repeated her and was just trying to see her normally. But the guy is paying, so it's fair and I wish him the best. There are other girls. In those arrangements, you can negotiate a discount. Among friends who chase kgirls, they have told me though that sometimes there is no discount even if you book days. So the rule is "it depends". Just communicate.
The problems I described started from a discussion on Shirley in OC but it's not specific to her and comes up periodically. Lime and Yul ran into similar problems on recording. But Shirley ran into all three problems (recording, drugs, short-changing). And a guy managed to beg his way back in after being banned to be unbanned. It's just an example.
-
09-27-26 00:04 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 3690The way, the truth, and the life
As the Pope of The Church of The Latter Day Boners,
Please allow me to explain the deep symbolism of The Boner.
The Boner is Mizaru cause he has no eyes.
The Boner is Kikazaru cause he has no ears.
The Boner is Iwazaru cause he has no mouth.
The Boner is Shizaru cause he was created in The Big Boner image.
Only a mind succumbed to the devil.
Would wield The Boner for evil.
The Boner is gifted to us for One Reason.
Please listen more for the glory of The Boner.
The Boner was built to follow The Way!.
When a girl sees The Boner.
She knows what will go down.
Only her consent can truly open The Way.
Nothing is hidden when The Boner shows up.
No hidden camera. No hidden motive. No drama.
Just The Boner. Straightforward and earnest.
Thus, The Boner is The Truth!.
The Boner inside a girl gives the miracle of life.
Thus, The Boner is The Life!.
Those who understand all that have the qualification.
To Make The Boner Great Again!
I think more HYAs would love it here if more like The Boner. It's like just laying back collecting a paycheck. I don't do drugs or alcohol, unless she wants to drink with me, but I won't allow myself to be drunk. I would rather not make things difficult for a girl. To the extent that 100 boners like me would be able to form The League of Energetic Old Guys and form an exclusive HYA Club that should surpass SBC.
Nali chided me if I am here to service her, or she to service me?
Baby Cupid told me multiple times to see her again in our first meeting.
Baby Eve said to marry her perhaps jokingly.
Other popular girls said they missed me after not seeing me for a couple weeks.
Nobody gives me a discount but I see my ATF every other week OTC. I like to maintain a business relationship anyway. I would rather that she does well financially if I can afford it. A free or steep discounted session will confuse my heart if I think she's hot LOL.
Not saying I am that good, cause The Boner only good for around 5 minutes. I know well the temptation of the forbidden fruit. When you can't hold it in anymore, remember this Boner Sutra (BS)!.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 19:55 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 2759I don't know how it works. You'll have to figure it out if interested. I'm a Turtle and I just wait for someone else to try it and report back, because Rabbits are going to. I am too busy with jgirls and dumb PSAs. Oh speaking of which here's another one about guys trying to secret film or offering drugs to girls:
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
The 95% vs the 5%
Bookers and agencies to some extent ban and share info on the worst offenders, but it's in their own interest to do more. It costs us money. To be clear, 95% of us are paying more money for the problems the 5% cause. To the extent that OTC is actually quite cheap in comparison if the girl likes and trusts you. She is giving me a steep discount beyond the booking fee just to avoid the bottom 5% of people costing us - the people who try to film, who bring illegal drugs, who hurt girls, or are non-consensual.
Secret Filming
I remember Lime said she avoided OC a long time because one of her first experiences here was secret recording. It was a very bad memory for her, and even though it could happen anywhere it's just human nature that she avoided OC as a result. Many other girls mentioned the same thing. It is so dumb.
Originally Posted by MikeNc1
[View Original Post]
Dumb Drug Problems
Some girls have complained of customers pressuring them with illegal drugs, or quit/left due to it. It hurts everyone.
Originally Posted by Nother Monger
[View Original Post]
When it comes to hard drugs, it is the single most important thing to ban. It doesn't belong and it's not what incall is for. In extreme cases it can shut down incalls and already has in the past. And if it really comes to ruin, bookers don't have much to lose to just send a tip to cops to search your place for drugs. Because if you're really fucking it up for everyone else, what else can they do.
We are not talking about peeing the pool bad, this is taking a dump in the pool bad where everyone gets kicked out.
The Taxpayer
For certain jurisdictions, first offense misdemeanors for prostitution in California tend to lead to pre-trial diversion. Emphasis on first offense. It is more common in specific counties that simply do not want to fill up jails or prisons from a specific list of misdemeanors. It is why lawyers matter, because a good lawyer will push for this and there is a reasonable chance of getting it in the counties that have such programs. The best case being a 1-day class, mandatory STD testing (good idea!), and a promise not to get into trouble for X months. If completed, it is dismissed and sealed as if it never happened. Meaning it can't even be used against you years later (they will know about it, but it cannot be used as evidence). The goal is to incentivize good behavior and not waste taxes. They have more serious things they want to investigate, like drugs. Even most people who are against all these things agree with these priorities and the idea of scaling punishment / diversion.
The Legendary Confusion
By the way, here is an example from another state on exactly why LE focuses on stings rather than AMPs, incalls, strip clubs:
https://www.abc15.com/news/local-new...-investigation The Legendary Confusion
LE sets up stings, because a LE posing as a worker or customer can reliably be expected to testify in court. They can avoid committing crimes or being forced to testify in sworn deposition that they initiated sex acts while on duty. In some cases like above, the officers mistakenly initiated sex acts without the exchange of money, or propositioned for sex rather than the other way around..actually the main issue is it is simply very embarrassing for officers to go through sworn depositions admitting they initiated many sex acts on official record. Acts that were essentially sexual assault on the part of the officer without any money discussed. Many officers are married. And that is why stings (LE is one party and a real SW or John is the other) are logical and the goto strategy.
100% agreed. Secret video isn't even fun to watch, you can look it up on porn sites and you're going to lose interest after it loses novelty. Compare that with JAV or FC2 full consensual video:
Originally Posted by SoloAdventure
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7096622 FC2 Research Guide
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1772806410 Kinda Katie K if you squint
Very occasionally, you can get a few JAV girls to perform like that. When it's your own video, it is personalized. It's like the best vacation photos and videos, and in the same way I keep my vacation photos private like a personal treasure. I still jerk off to the better ones 10 or 20 years later.
While looking up the Sasaki Saki tip, I noticed my old photo guide for Baby Yul's body type. The lookalike has a better curvier body but it's the closest I could find. But Yul has a better face. Closest I could get:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1772806410 Baby Yul vs Jvid Model
-
09-25-26 03:01 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 2759https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yaya-j Yaya J
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
It looks legit since it's the same number. CGLA regulars can probably figure it out. Since it says VIP, it could mean low volume or premium girls. For rich guys.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
Also:
MH No5 Sweet - 20s, very skinny, white skin, A cup natural, maybe 5'3", good pussy, lots of tongue play, playful, sassy, decent skills, enjoys sucking cock, good pleasing attitude, knows her job. All natural appeal, young vibe.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
Multiple Train Lines
You know, even if you hate jgirls and aren't into them it actually helps you all the more to point out the better jgirls for the right guys. Because LA is really running a train on Baby Yul lately and I can hardly get a turn myself. Since there are true Jgirl Hunters, maybe if they run a train on the other options then everyone wins. So each guy should pick his type and hop on board the right train.
MH Lai Sa is gone, but I'll point out she has amazing tits in look, shape, feel. Great nipples that point out too. There are a handful of girls with bigger tits, but inferior shape. And I do find Mina's to be very special because they are big naturals that feel and bounce wonderful. I generally prefer natural over MMs, but they were very well done. For that reason, I started adding a girls Tits ranking:
Tits Rankings
SS-Tier Tits: ETO Hinata (Japan), MH Lai Sa, MH Cherry
S-Tier Tits: Mina (Allie), Shelby, Nali, etc..
SS-Tier being the top 1%. Shelby and Nali are the only ones I see on roster in Socal. Shelby's are truly massive and I love the shape, wheras Nali looks ridiculous for her frame. She once had her sweater pulled up exposing them with the sweater wrapping around the countour - thank you for that. Every one of these Tits are actually quite different in size, shape, feel, color, how they hang/bounce/lay.
Shelby is bigger than Allie, but Allie has a better feel. Hinata has the biggest MMs and they actually look and feel very close to real. Nali's are smaller but proportionally huge.
This is inherently a very subjective list - some guys only care about size while others are strongly in the "no MMs" or "MMs all the way" factions. Some care about color, spacing, etc.. while others don't care about the nipples. But it's not like many people didn't like Mina's tits for example. Opinions tend to be bell-curved in that sense. So the purpose of top rankings is not to say someone should have the same opinion - just that maybe if you agree with some girls listed you can Triangulate that the other girls probably belong too. It would be better than recommending the A or B lists.
The last I know of was Chun Li:
Originally Posted by Madickbiggs
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693009 The Legend of Chun Li
The Sound of Silence
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
This being the HYA thread, I don't think there is a better option so you'll just get The Sound of Silence when you ask for a unicorn (HYA with muscular thighs right now).
Yul actually has beautiful thick thighs imo, but I wouldn't call them muscular. So I don't want to lead you astray if you have higher expectations than me. People in other threads don't review but still expect us to spoon feed them Intel, then complain if it's not to their standards. They don't review! So what mystical standards could they have, I'll never know. They'll have to figure it out themselves. Whereas the HYA thread has more or less figured out what its standards are. Yul as a unique body shape and Skinny Hunters call it thick while Thick Hunters say it's not thick enough. Well, everyone more or less agrees her face is nice. She is dtf imo.
Most of us practice Dead Silence. It is 10 times harder to make a list of girls who not to see. Since as a Turtle, I use Intel and therefore I am not seeing them! When my friend said he Walks on a girl for Looks "but to be fair she could be alright with enough service", I'm not going to rush in and confirm to what degree she is alright. I can't accurately rate her in any way, I just know she's not for me since his taste is similar enough.
While finding the Legend link, I'll include the other guides it was listed in:
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 22:19 #11541Regular Member

Posts: 21Thighs
Any hya girl with thick muscular thighs? Dm me if that's ok any suggestions are very much appreciated.
-
09-22-26 09:06 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 917Appreciate your input. I am a Milan fan too. She was about 5'7" with a solid athletic body consisting of a great bubble-butt ass and legs, nice D size tits, and IMO her face was cute IMO, also her pussy was tight. Hope she comes back. I miss the back view while plowing her in doggie bent over the bed.
Originally Posted by Tguffin
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 22:16 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 88Not even close
If it's the taller big titty and decent ass Milan from a year-ish ago then there's no comparison. Yul has that young face college freshman look and if she still looks the same as last visit then she just had a wider torso than girls her size. Not chubby just literally a little wider than you'd expect due to bone structure. Milan was taller, big natural tits and an ass that was forged in the gym. Milan's face was also senior college type and not as conventionally pretty as Yul but I lean towards the former for my preferences. Basically if you asked me who's prettier then I'd say Yul but if you then asked me who I'd rather fuck then it's Milan.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 12:24 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 917Baby Yul vs Milan
Has anyone seen Milan and Baby Yul? How do those two compare as THYA?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 16:35 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 2759No. I didn't have time to write it clearer, but to recap some examples:
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
Normal: Sherry K, Baby Arin
Slightly Thick: Baby Yul, Janey
Thick: Sally V, CAKD Koroko J (Miho J), CAKD Hanni, Monet (Janie), Daisy L (Kai)
Too Thick: Keena
The scale reads left to right. It's just my opinion and I'm not good at estimating these things, so consider it a broad starting point. If you were to order by BMI or waist or thighs or their arms you would get a different order by each criteria (but it wouldn't likely change multiple tiers). There is no one criteria, it is just my impression. For example Kokoro is bigger than Monet due to being taller, but Monet packed more meat everywhere. Monet's thickness was special like Chun Li's bottom half - that's not shown by this list. This list is more a warning vs suggestion scale, more Skinny Hunters are likely to run away from Monet than Janey for example. If I notice people ran away from Monet but were barely cool with Janey enough, it is data.
It is complicated because there are details like a pot belly that almost no one likes (i.e. including thick lovers) that push the girls further on the scale. Even if the girl was normal in every other way. Since it is really meant as a warning scale (and to extent a tolerance scale), I place the girl according to who I guess would run away on the opposite end of taste. It doesn't necessarily mean a thick hunter would like a specific girl on the Thick list, though they'd certainly like more of those girls than the Skinny end. That's all it can do, it is better at identifying the Dealbreaker limit than the Dealmaker portion of thick. I'm no expert at thickness. Best I can do, if anyone can do better by all means please.











Reply With Quote





