Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3677
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    I just messaged her recently and will likely schedule an appt in the next few days to TOFTT. I will report back.
    Don't worry sir, you're not TOFTT. She's one of the most beautiful women you'll ever meet. Her body is perfect and her face is gorgeous.

    GG is too far for me but as soon as she's back in CM, I'm there.

  2. #3646

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her this time around? Ivyjade1888.

    She's a little far for me just wondering if it's worth the effort to drive out there. She looks hot just want to know her service is to par.
    I just messaged her recently and will likely schedule an appt in the next few days to TOFTT. I will report back.

  3. #3645

    Sexy coco

    I saw her again yesterday and service was even better.

    I saw a review that she couldn't handle magnum size.

    Although I am not magnum, but above avg 7+ on a good day, she took it all in despite initial hesitation.

    I was her first appt and build her up with lots of fore play and daty. Lube also helped.

    Took it slow and sensual then harder as she got comfortable.

    She is super pretty and has nice set of natural c / d cup! Great body!

    Definitely one of the top 3 v girls I have seen so far!

    She is leaving in a few days but need to check out the newest b niche first!

  4. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her, she has no fat and perfect body, S rank. Service was great for me, I actually like her boobs alot, size and shape were my type. Pictures of her in the white underwear is real pics. I thought she was pretty, perfect pale skin not dark, vietnamese 320/ hr.
    Has anyone seen her this time around? Ivyjade1888.

    She's a little far for me just wondering if it's worth the effort to drive out there. She looks hot just want to know her service is to par.

  5. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    A Cookie has just started in SD. Nice. 🙏
    Have you seen her yet?

  6. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    She has been here for some time.

    Anyone have anything to share?

    Worth the premium GFR rate for OC?

    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju
    Saw her this morning. She's worth the premium for me. One the prettiest K-girls for me, up there with Rayne and Shirley. GFE only, MM C-cups, slim. With shapely small ass and tight box. Service was excellent, lots of eye contact and lfk some dfk throughout. English is excellent as she studied in London for half a year. Couple of small tats, one script tat on back hip for reference.

    Ass can be a bit boney in certain positions, but if you angle her ass down a bit, you can alleviate that issue. Will repeat before she heads back to LA.

  7. #3641

    B Yuju

    She has been here for some time.

    Anyone have anything to share?

    Worth the premium GFR rate for OC?

    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju

  8. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.
    Many girls do tell me that SD has an older population but overall genteel customers compared to OC / LA. SD is a retirement destination so the age thing make sense.

  9. #3639
    A Cookie has just started in SD. Nice. 🙏

    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to her friend that started with her Cristal / Cookie. She's now relocating to SD.

  10. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.
    He's referring to her friend that started with her Cristal / Cookie. She's now relocating to SD.

  11. #3637
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    I thought heylie was perfectly cute enough but she does look more sea than korean. Its probably the tan that most will have an issue with if they relied on ai slop pictures. Then again many Koreans don't look korean either. She said a very cute friend would be going to San Diego and I suggested she go too but she's worried about rumors that San diegans are too rough and confirmed that the booker (s) are less than helpful in that regard.

  12. #3636

    Shirley

    Disappointing she had to leave early, but I finally got to see her! Looks pretty for me even with the work done. Great service with the extra cosplay feature. Hoping she can still come back next year.

  13. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by MalvinHarris  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised she's been around as long as she has and there isn't any info on her. Pictures are enticing but I'm very curious if she has a sexy hourglass body or she's a chubby girl who's good at taking pictures LOL. If anyone can comment how accurate her pictures are and how her service is, it would be much appreciated. I like dfk and a lot of foreplay so any intel on those matters are also appreciated.

    TIA,

    M.
    Yuna was fine in the beginning. Not really hourglass but neither was she chubby. She's got that slender skinny fat physique going for her, just a little wide in the middle. Spoke Chinese too so that may be a plus for some. Her first two pics of her face is pretty accurate with some P.S. Looks like the same face was overlaid over the body. But more importantly, I think think the price creep really tamped down the hype for her. I want to say she started out at 380/ hr and now she's 450/ hr.

    Edit: I'll leave what I wrote cause I thought OP was referring to Baby Yuna in LA, Yuna in OC is a bit curvy Wasian from what I understand, but butterface. I think that comment scared a lot of people away, myself included.

  14. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    I thought heylie was perfectly cute enough but she does look more sea than korean. Its probably the tan that most will have an issue with if they relied on ai slop pictures. Then again many Koreans don't look korean either. She said a very cute friend would be going to San Diego and I suggested she go too but she's worried about rumors that San diegans are too rough and confirmed that the booker (s) are less than helpful in that regard.
    The Korean entertainment industry has by and large redefined conventional beauty standards for both men and women in Korea. They have exported an image that is far from what a typical everyday Korean would look like. Prime example is Jenny of Blackpink. If you strip out her name recognition and ties to the K-pop industry, IMHO, she looks like a cute Asian girl with some SEA features. That's a hill I'll die on LOL.

  15. #3633

    Anyone seen Yuna (get9)?

    I'm surprised she's been around as long as she has and there isn't any info on her. Pictures are enticing but I'm very curious if she has a sexy hourglass body or she's a chubby girl who's good at taking pictures LOL. If anyone can comment how accurate her pictures are and how her service is, it would be much appreciated. I like dfk and a lot of foreplay so any intel on those matters are also appreciated.

    TIA,

    M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape