Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 14587
-
09-30-26 09:17 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 668How to get this link to work
The 2 links here are the same address. Neither link is live. To see the link, open a new tab. Use your mouse left button to highlight the link, and then the right button to copy. Go to the new tab and left click in the upper address bar, then go to "paste" and right click. Link will be active.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 06:01 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 406Fellas. I'm on one he'll of a roll
I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
14530
I have her link posted on that post #
-
09-29-26 12:12 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 406Black men preferred
Count me out I'm a cracker. At least she honest & your not going to meet her husband / boyfriend coming out of the closet. No pun intended.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:32 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 169Googled the number.
I see the post from around the 12 of this month. Looks pretty recent.
Originally Posted by IAmAPenguin
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:15 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 29Haven't reached out but google her ph number and easy find her fb page, seems like a significant other passed away recently.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 10:35 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 44Tried setting up a meeting a month ago and she stopped responding. No mention of a significant other.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 10:26 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 169Anybody check this one out
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384
Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
-
09-29-26 06:09 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 406Pre visit
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/276502302124
I went to see Nykee yesterday morning before the gym. She has a house now. Actually it was only to be a friendly visit but she was wearing a skirt & fuck me if I didn't get a pussy shot. That was all she wrote. Fuck FL power pictures here don't do her justice she is still fucking hott to me. I laid down and as I was cashing out my stocks transferring funds for my donations tax write off ok fuck it. Long story short this girl still sucks the best cock hands down. She actually looks at you and not the back of her head. I grabbed a handful of tit and she did that magic whatever the fuck her mouth does that was it. I said I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to whoaaaaaaaa.
She kinda pushed up I power washed both her tits. And guess what. She can actually hold a conversation although I was paying no mind looking at my cum dripping off her nipple.
-
09-28-26 11:53 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 406Catie & Diamond
Both their pussies. I can just stare at them in which I did Catie yesterday. Both their pussies should be painted master pieces hung on my wall. They may be soon doing dates as a pair stay tuned. Be like eating an oral cookie or is it oriel cookie. No. Its oral.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 17:59 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 183She is my favorite. Her menu is wide open and makes you feel like she's loving it.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 14:29 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 406Catie
239-310-7195.
I took this pic. Guys. I do not ever take a girl as such for granted. I felt the same way about Nykee. Although I had my day in the sun. I'm 63 fucking yrs old. There are no young ladies anywhere give an old man a second look let alone Jesus look at that body. After I pounded her pussy I just wanted to look at her. Take it all in. After telling her she been a bad girl for Daddy I'm thinking I can not believe my dick is inside this girl. Her fucking ass is perfect. Her pussy damn near perfect. Somebody tell me I'm wrong? She has a room get on it fellas I only made her cum twice.
-
09-27-26 12:11 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 25Agree On Attitude
I received a nasty response from her when the time windows for a get together didn't match. It honestly turned me off and not interested in seeing her again unfortunately. But she is worth the fun if you're getting positive comms. I guess if I wanted to pay for some action and tolerate a woman's mood. I would have stayed married.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 09:18 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 183Diamond new work number
I got to see diamond this morning. She is definitely a freak. She enjoys role play including hard spankings, rough breast play, chocking, and hair pulling. ,SHE WILL ONLY see past costumers. Dm for number.
-
09-27-26 06:12 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 406Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/314145058356
Someone had asked who the girl was I had up on my shoulders eating her butt. This is her. Spinner. Killer body. She stay with Nykee who I still think is sexy as fuck. I used to fuck this girl in my truck in the Cape. She was prego. Like I said. I'm a big boy. 282. Not fat.
Anyway. I had somehow got stuck between my seats. She 120 pounds she couldn't pull me. We was close to her house she had go get her Ex imagine look on his face as he sees a 180 pound man basically upside down with his shorts around his ankles.
-
09-27-26 06:00 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 406This Sky
The look on her face priceless. I was 5 secs from unloading a gallon of high octane. Took me 2 months restock.









Reply With Quote






