Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 13295
-
Yesterday 10:09 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 2030Kimora the time waster
Saw her ad, sent message asking when she would be available, she asked if 2 hours from then was good, I said yes. Sent a text when I was on my way confirming that I would be there on time, received a reply from her saying that was good. A half hour later I show up at the hotel and text, no reply. Wait 5 minutes then call on the phone, no answer. Waited 15 more minutes and called again Then followed up with the text. No reply to either so I left. That round trip plus waiting at the hotel parking lot equated to an hour and a half of my time being wasted. Did not hear from her until 6 hours later, when I received a lame excuse along with an apology that it wouldn't happen again. Tried several times over the following week, where there would be long delays until I would get a response. I suggested I could meet in the daytime literally anything from 6:00 am To 6:00 pm Then she would respond at 11:00 at night saying something like "available now". It's as if she didn't pay attention to the messages. I hear she is beautiful, I see that plenty of guys like her, but unfortunately we did not meet, and frankly I'm irritated. I don't know if she's busy, over booking, doesn't care, or wrestling with demons. Someone else got the money that she would have. On to the next one.
-
Yesterday 08:58 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 2030Thanks
Thanks for the report. It seems difficult to get feedback, even though I post about the ones I see when I'm here on my yearly visits.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 08:31 #13293I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 126All that glitters isn't gold
Saw this one awhile back when she was working the district area, I left the QV with a STD and a severe case of herpes. Stay clear. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/222230886320.
-
Yesterday 08:06 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 154No Name South of Greenville
My notes: safe private incall in Piedmont area, will ask for 120/180/300, kind of cute, friendly, thicker than pictures (a little chubby but not BBW), short, good performance.
If you like short thicker ones, I think you will like but thicker than I prefer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/675495402643
-
09-27-26 09:52 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 25Same.
Sorry. I didn't attaché to original post.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
I've had the same experience with her in the past. Then I read a good review of her a few weeks ago. So I thought I'd reach out again. Same thing happened again. Just last week she was posting with another lady with huge boobs, so I thought let's try. What do you know same thing happened again. Coms were good till I got close, then nothing.
-
09-26-26 20:36 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 2030Good experience with Natasha
Slender, fun, sexy lady in her late 30's early 40's. She was dressed nice and staying in a nice hotel. I would see her again.
Abcbbbjlfkdatycfsxyz.
-
09-26-26 08:50 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 25Same
I've had the same experience with her in the past. Then I read a good review of her a few weeks ago. So I thought I'd reach out again. Same thing happened again. Just last week she was posting with another lady with huge boobs, so I thought let's try. What do you know same thing happened again. Coms were good till I got close, then nothing.
-
09-26-26 03:48 #13288Senior Member

Posts: 266I have and she's legit. Been around a while though.
Originally Posted by BuzzWorthy321
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 15:00 #13287Senior Member

Posts: 147Mz Loyalty
I have tried to setup a dream with this one several time last being the other day. I tried to reach out because of a recent positive review. But my luck with her was not there. She is very flaky, goes silent and ghosts you.
My 1st attempt at a dream I got close to location and advised and radio silence.
My 2nd attempt I was 3 messages and then radio silence. This is where I should have gave up trying to see her.
My 3rd and last attempt. I contacted her setup apt and got to her area and what do you know once again radio silence.
I do not recommend her as she will more then likely waste your time. YMMV but if she done it once she will do it again. These girl complain about everyone wasting there time but have no problem doing it to you. So if I were you I would avoid her. You win some you lose some but hey it is what it is in this game.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/673319662331
-
09-25-26 12:51 #13286Regular Member

Posts: 14Lingam
Are there any providers in t Upstate that are tantra and Lingam proficient?
-
09-23-26 21:31 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 533Boobs
I've seen the one with the nice boobs when she lived in Simpsonville. Did know she was back in the games.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:24 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 871Fun times with Valerie
It's probably been two or three years but prior to that I can't tell you how many times I've seen her when she would come through Columbia. Always a good time.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:29 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 2030I noticed her add also, I thought the first photo was inconsistent with the third photo, where her boobs look much smaller. The other thing I noticed when I did a reverse search with the third photo, is that she was using a different phone number in June, one that ended with 1806. When I see a girl changing numbers, I wonder why. Let us know if you meet.
Originally Posted by JoeMama74
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 18:38 #13282Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone have experience with her yet
Have any of why'all spent any time with this pretty girl? Thinking about pulling the trigger but would like to make sure she's a safe bet in terms of performance and attitude. Any help would be highly appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/496852520766
Joemama.
-
09-22-26 17:53 #13281Senior Member

Posts: 2030Hooray for boobies
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/126001589706
Well, that was fun. Great boobs, great attitude, nice lady. She doesn't show her face in the ad photos, but she is attractive. Abcdatybbbjlfkcfsxyz.
I'm also enclosing some photos of a different girl from a different ad, I call her "motorcycle girl" I would appreciate if one of you guys would let me know if you met her. She posts every day, I'm sure someone has met her? I want to know if she looks like her photos, if she's fun to be with, if you would see her again. Also if any of you gentlemen visit the Pacific Northwest, I'm happy to make suggestions. Speaking of suggestions, if you know of any interesting escorts or AMPs anywhere in the area, please contact me. I'm only here for 2 weeks, if you want me to keep your little gem a secret, I will. I promise I won't steal her. So. Help me out.









Reply With Quote





