Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 887 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13291

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to setup a dream with this one several time last being the other day. I tried to reach out because of a recent positive review. But my luck with her was not there. She is very flaky, goes silent and ghosts you.

    My 1st attempt at a dream I got close to location and advised and radio silence.

    My 2nd attempt I was 3 messages and then radio silence. This is where I should have gave up trying to see her.

    My 3rd and last attempt. I contacted her setup apt and got to her area and what do you know once again radio silence.

    I do not recommend her as she will more then likely waste your time. YMMV but if she done it once she will do it again. These girl complain about everyone wasting there time but have no problem doing it to you. So if I were you I would avoid her. You win some you lose some but hey it is what it is in this game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/673319662331
    Sorry. I didn't attaché to original post.

    I've had the same experience with her in the past. Then I read a good review of her a few weeks ago. So I thought I'd reach out again. Same thing happened again. Just last week she was posting with another lady with huge boobs, so I thought let's try. What do you know same thing happened again. Coms were good till I got close, then nothing.

  2. #13290

    Good experience with Natasha

    Slender, fun, sexy lady in her late 30's early 40's. She was dressed nice and staying in a nice hotel. I would see her again.

    Abcbbbjlfkdatycfsxyz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260926_202922_Opera.jpg‎  

  3. #13289

    Same

    I've had the same experience with her in the past. Then I read a good review of her a few weeks ago. So I thought I'd reach out again. Same thing happened again. Just last week she was posting with another lady with huge boobs, so I thought let's try. What do you know same thing happened again. Coms were good till I got close, then nothing.

  4. #13288
    I have and she's legit. Been around a while though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWorthy321  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where to post since she is located in Anderson. Has anyone had a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...y/618084117951

  5. #13287

    Mz Loyalty

    I have tried to setup a dream with this one several time last being the other day. I tried to reach out because of a recent positive review. But my luck with her was not there. She is very flaky, goes silent and ghosts you.

    My 1st attempt at a dream I got close to location and advised and radio silence.

    My 2nd attempt I was 3 messages and then radio silence. This is where I should have gave up trying to see her.

    My 3rd and last attempt. I contacted her setup apt and got to her area and what do you know once again radio silence.

    I do not recommend her as she will more then likely waste your time. YMMV but if she done it once she will do it again. These girl complain about everyone wasting there time but have no problem doing it to you. So if I were you I would avoid her. You win some you lose some but hey it is what it is in this game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/673319662331

  6. #13286
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Lingam

    Are there any providers in t Upstate that are tantra and Lingam proficient?

  7. #13285

    Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/126001589706

    Well, that was fun. Great boobs, great attitude, nice lady. She doesn't show her face in the ad photos, but she is attractive. Abcdatybbbjlfkcfsxyz.

    I'm also enclosing some photos of a different girl from a different ad, I call her "motorcycle girl" I would appreciate if one of you guys would let me know if you met her. She posts every day, I'm sure someone has met her? I want to know if she looks like her photos, if she's fun to be with, if you would see her again. Also if any of you gentlemen visit the Pacific Northwest, I'm happy to make suggestions. Speaking of suggestions, if you know of any interesting escorts or AMPs anywhere in the area, please contact me. I'm only here for 2 weeks, if you want me to keep your little gem a secret, I will. I promise I won't steal her. So. Help me out.
    I've seen the one with the nice boobs when she lived in Simpsonville. Did know she was back in the games.

  8. #13284

    Fun times with Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I think she's leaving today, but she told me she visits about once a month. Tall, friendly, attractive, dresses nice, interesting Austrian sounding accent, fun to talk with. Nice lady.

    Abcdfkbbbjdatycfsxyz.

    Hope to hear from other gentlemen about recommendations for any of the local girls, including the ones I inquired about a few posts ago. Thank you to the ones that did reply. I'm interested in the one I called "motorcycle girl", not sure if she's safe and legit or not. Also hoping to see Kimora, may go up to Asheville to check out Summer. And want to visit some of the AMPs.
    It's probably been two or three years but prior to that I can't tell you how many times I've seen her when she would come through Columbia. Always a good time.

  9. #13283
    I noticed her add also, I thought the first photo was inconsistent with the third photo, where her boobs look much smaller. The other thing I noticed when I did a reverse search with the third photo, is that she was using a different phone number in June, one that ended with 1806. When I see a girl changing numbers, I wonder why. Let us know if you meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama74  [View Original Post]
    Have any of why'all spent any time with this pretty girl? Thinking about pulling the trigger but would like to make sure she's a safe bet in terms of performance and attitude. Any help would be highly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/496852520766

    Joemama.

  10. #13282

    Anyone have experience with her yet

    Have any of why'all spent any time with this pretty girl? Thinking about pulling the trigger but would like to make sure she's a safe bet in terms of performance and attitude. Any help would be highly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/496852520766

    Joemama.

  11. #13281

    Hooray for boobies

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/126001589706

    Well, that was fun. Great boobs, great attitude, nice lady. She doesn't show her face in the ad photos, but she is attractive. Abcdatybbbjlfkcfsxyz.

    I'm also enclosing some photos of a different girl from a different ad, I call her "motorcycle girl" I would appreciate if one of you guys would let me know if you met her. She posts every day, I'm sure someone has met her? I want to know if she looks like her photos, if she's fun to be with, if you would see her again. Also if any of you gentlemen visit the Pacific Northwest, I'm happy to make suggestions. Speaking of suggestions, if you know of any interesting escorts or AMPs anywhere in the area, please contact me. I'm only here for 2 weeks, if you want me to keep your little gem a secret, I will. I promise I won't steal her. So. Help me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260922_173707_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_181914_Opera.jpg‎  

  12. #13280

    Valerie is a sweetheart

    I think she's leaving today, but she told me she visits about once a month. Tall, friendly, attractive, dresses nice, interesting Austrian sounding accent, fun to talk with. Nice lady.

    Abcdfkbbbjdatycfsxyz.

    Hope to hear from other gentlemen about recommendations for any of the local girls, including the ones I inquired about a few posts ago. Thank you to the ones that did reply. I'm interested in the one I called "motorcycle girl", not sure if she's safe and legit or not. Also hoping to see Kimora, may go up to Asheville to check out Summer. And want to visit some of the AMPs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260919_120111_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260919_115409_Opera.jpg‎  

  13. #13279

    For WarpFactor Q

    Third one from left in your post and wearing a mask in one of her pics. Dreamt her over last 3 yrs years. She's been p[osting for years, think she used bekka and cloe as stage names, moved around a bit, usually in decent motelsm but I can't speak for night time safety but day time ok. Most likely I reviewed her coupld years ago. Didn't see obvious candy use and usually responded to my texts and usually made the appointment at agreed time. Last dreamt her probably about 6 mos ago. She's gone up and down in weight, from bbw to almost bbw, but carries it well. Pretty good performance, as advertised, followed instructions, she's not a reg but she's is on my backup list.

  14. #13278
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Second photo, I'll call her "Nice Face" didn't notice a name in her ads. Looks like a small BBW
    I've read positive comments here about this one. I remember because I reached out to her as a result. Search back a few months and hopefully you'll find it / them. I never followed thru with a visit.

  15. #13277

    Feedback please

    Curious if any of you gentlemen have any experiences with these four ladies. Wanting to know If you had a good experience, if you would see her again, did she look like her photos, etc.

    Also, I have texted all four of these girls this week, but today I got a threatening phone call from a guy claiming I wasted his girls time, have to pay 3 K or he's going to come murder me and my entire family blah blah blah. I'm not worried about that small dicked fuck, but it would be good to know if I need to avoid any of these girls.

    First photo is good looking black girl that goes by "Vickki", this is the one I'm most suspicious of.

    Second photo, I'll call her "Nice Face" didn't notice a name in her ads. Looks like a small BBW.

    Third photo I'll call her "motorcycle girl in Simpsonville". She seems genuine but her photos look old.

    Fourth girl, I'll call her "pink girl", she's the blonde with her hair in a bun on top of her head. In one of her ads she goes by lilqueenbaby420. Seems ok, but said no kissing.

    If you do respond, please use the nickname I gave each one so I know who you're talking about. If you don't want to post please send me a message. Thank you for your time, I'll be here a few weeks and I will post about my experiences. Looks like the photos did not post an order but I think you guys can figure it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260918_160452_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_182538_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_182133_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_181914_Opera.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape