High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 3924 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 58848
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58788

    St Pete forum perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    I've read here at time people with knowledge of the best places and people to see in St Petersburg. I'm headed there today over night and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I love hot Asian spinners and have my favorites in Orlando but I haven't tried anything in St Petersburg in over 20 years.

    Also do they work on the same 200/240 Mario coin upfront program we have here? If not what is it? If you know of any of the other spa / aroma therapy / lingerie hot spots with super hot spinners I'd love that info too.

    Thank you in advance for your help, I love this community!
    They have a St Pete AMP section it's helpful.

  2. #58787

    Tiffany is a Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    First time to 5*, Kimmy answered the door. She took me to a room and I asked her name. Was hoping to meet Tiffany as well and pick one, but she was the only one available. Went to the shower and she got naked. Overall nice body. Surprisingly nice ass, perfect full Cs, and average face. Probably 5'4" 110 lbs-ish if I had to guess. TS was pretty basic, cat bath, a little TUMA, good BBBJ but was overall kinda short. Possibly because another customer just arrived. Back in the room I sat on the edge of the bed and she went right down and started another nice BBBJ. After about 10 min she asked if I was ready for the cover and I said sure. She rolled it on and laid on the bed spread wide. Mostly shaved, a small amount of hair and perfect little box. I stood and pounded away for a good while. She got extremely excited when I started licking her tits while in standing mish. She's a gusher! She came at least 4 times and let me know. It was also quite obvious as the bed was soaked. The last time she told me to cum with her but I said I wanted her on top first. She obliged and jumped on as I laid on my back. One more orgasm and this time together. She left me inside for a good couple minutes and tried to get me to keep going but I was spent. Hot towel clean up, water, and put the door.

    I had a good experience however because there's always so many options I'm not sure I'll see her again. I'd like to meet Tiffany next time.
    I always have a good time at 5 star but Tiffany is the goat there. Saw her last week had been a month since I last saw her and she didn't change.

    A bit. Her shower skills are remarkable the nuru massage with great titty fucking are over the top then she starts in with her oral skills and your doing eveything you can not to finish in the shower. In he room more oral pleasures await then she lays down on the table with her head hanging over the side and demands you fuck her mouth. Somehow I make it to the main event her on top working you like there is no tomorrow. I make her stop and start fucking her missionary then doggy to final completion. She cleans me up and gives me a very nice e massage while singing to me in Chinese. She has an amazing voice along with her incredible gymnast body. Go early 10-11 am they should be slow then if you want your pick. However if you bring and extra 100 you can have both girls. Trust me it's totally worth it. Tiffany orders the other girl what to do like a boss while she is fucking or sucking you and it's an amazing experience. 5 star is highly recommended. The dude abides.

  3. #58786

    St Petersburg recommendations?

    I've read here at time people with knowledge of the best places and people to see in St Petersburg. I'm headed there today over night and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I love hot Asian spinners and have my favorites in Orlando but I haven't tried anything in St Petersburg in over 20 years.

    Also do they work on the same 200/240 Mario coin upfront program we have here? If not what is it? If you know of any of the other spa / aroma therapy / lingerie hot spots with super hot spinners I'd love that info too.

    Thank you in advance for your help, I love this community!

  4. #58785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have any suggestions on a private way to get past the Meiji validation? I've been trying to get something set up, but they want a live FaceTime verification. I'm not crazy about showing my face on a live call, but even more so do not want to share my real number that is publicly tied to my name. I offered using something anonymous like Snapchat, or sending a picture of identification and they just go quiet and stop responding to me.

    I have had providers that required a live version of the LEO check by having me drop my pants on a live call, but was able to do it from the neck down so that there's no concern over someone grabbing a screenshot of my face with my pants around my ankles.

    Is this more stringent requirement just due to the temporary booker still in place, or have things changed? Any advice from those that have been through it?

    Thanks!

    -UJD.
    Definitely not a more stringent requirement due to the temporary booker.

    When meiji first arrived in Orlando that's exactly how I did it a facetime call, and I actually flash my badge for her to see to a secured construction site but of course I don't care who knows what I do I usually park the company truck at the front door if available when I go to a spa 🤣

  5. #58784
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have any suggestions on a private way to get past the Meiji validation? I've been trying to get something set up, but they want a live FaceTime verification. I'm not crazy about showing my face on a live call, but even more so do not want to share my real number that is publicly tied to my name. I offered using something anonymous like Snapchat, or sending a picture of identification and they just go quiet and stop responding to me.

    I have had providers that required a live version of the LEO check by having me drop my pants on a live call, but was able to do it from the neck down so that there's no concern over someone grabbing a screenshot of my face with my pants around my ankles.

    Is this more stringent requirement just due to the temporary booker still in place, or have things changed? Any advice from those that have been through it?

    Thanks!

    -UJD.
    When I did verification. I texted them on WhatsApp and set up a time to do a video call. The call was with some Asian woman who is apparently the booker for the girls. I did show my face but idgaf. She asked me what I did for a living. I told her. She then asked to see a business card and I flat out told her no. That was it. She said they would get back to me. The call was like 30 seconds. Like an hour later I got the meeting info. I think they are mostly just checking to make sure you're not some scammer, cop or psycho.

  6. #58783

    Meiji Validation

    Do you guys have any suggestions on a private way to get past the Meiji validation? I've been trying to get something set up, but they want a live FaceTime verification. I'm not crazy about showing my face on a live call, but even more so do not want to share my real number that is publicly tied to my name. I offered using something anonymous like Snapchat, or sending a picture of identification and they just go quiet and stop responding to me.

    I have had providers that required a live version of the LEO check by having me drop my pants on a live call, but was able to do it from the neck down so that there's no concern over someone grabbing a screenshot of my face with my pants around my ankles.

    Is this more stringent requirement just due to the temporary booker still in place, or have things changed? Any advice from those that have been through it?

    Thanks!

    -UJD.

  7. #58782
    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Do these visits happen at a hotel or private residence? How do you guys pre-validate your safety?
    They rent hotels and houses; I've never felt unsafe in either. All it would take is one boyfriend-kicked-in-the-door-story here to ruin their business.

    You could conceal a firearm, but I think I'd rather be robbed by the boyfriend than by my attorney when I defended myself.

  8. #58781

    Re: 5 Star weekend hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what time 5 Star in Colonial closes on Sat / Sun? Everywhere I look has a different time. Recently I was surprised to see the open light still on when I passed by well after 11 pm.
    Or, they might have forgotten to turn the sign off before closing that night.

  9. #58780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Do these visits happen at a hotel or private residence? How do you guys pre-validate your safety?
    Both, they move around. I only remember one safety issue that wasn't even that substantial about a guy that said he thought what was shady characters hanging around at the motel they had at the time in Altamonte since they've been here almost 2 years ago.

  10. #58779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what time 5 Star in Colonial closes on Sat / Sun? Everywhere I look has a different time. Recently I was surprised to see the open light still on when I passed by well after 11 pm.
    Try calling the place and asking??

  11. #58778

    5 Star weekend hours

    Does anyone know what time 5 Star in Colonial closes on Sat / Sun? Everywhere I look has a different time. Recently I was surprised to see the open light still on when I passed by well after 11 pm.

  12. #58777
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Juri. She is a young and cute Japanese.
    Do these visits happen at a hotel or private residence? How do you guys pre-validate your safety?

  13. #58776

    Juri at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Juri. She is a young and cute Japanese woman from Tokyo. Estimated age mid 20's and she said that she is 167 cm. Just under 5'6". Curvy body with B+ breasts or, possibly, small natural Cs with large eraser nipples. Auburn colored hair worn up and has a larger than average Asian behind that is nice to see and squeeze. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Has a pierced navel. Very friendly with decent English.

    We did the pre coital shower and a sensual cleaning. Then to the bed where she began with the standard nipple kissing opening and progressed to a skilled BBBJ. Switched to CG when erect and then to DATY. Juri played Disney music on her phone -- upbeat tunes in both Japanese versions mixed with the original English versions -- and the music enhanced the DATY experience. Juri is really into Disney. More on that later. She was responsive during DATY but did not want the soles of her feet massaged from that position as she is ticklish. Juri tasted very fresh and clean. Every Japanese provider I have seen has been extremely clean and hygienic.

    Progressed to 69 but not DATO (ticklish) and then to MISH for a powerful release almost on her belly button. Juri blocked any fluids from getting on her piercing with a timely tissue. We cuddled and spoke for a while after release. She said that she had been to Orlando once before just to visit Disney and that this is her first working tour in Orlando. She said that she hopes to visit Disney again before she leaves and that she has previously visited Disneyland and Tokyo Disney. Did I mention that Juri is really into Disney?

    We took the post coital shower, dressed and she walked me to the door. A hug and final kiss and I was on my way. I really enjoyed my visit with Juri and I highly recommend her.

  14. #58775

    "Brand New Spa"

    For anyone wondering about this location, go to the "Craigslist Advertising" page on here. Go to 9-06-2026, I posted my review of the chick and someone else added to it. Unless you like a tall, Chinese BBW, skip the place. No shower and she uses a ton of oil. Not my cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Was on CL and it seems that Zen spa has changed it's name. Now called Avalon.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...9fZC2K4KuBktnX

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...RUbLM5a3txeYcf

  15. #58774

    Not pure

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Excellent write-up of the Meiji service. I would also like to chime in with that the Japanese providers are legit Japanese, and not some other ethnicity masquerading as Japanese.
    Oh, 100% on the not being legit Japanese. I have like 3-4 girls who are full-blown Chinese who are pretending to be Japanese down where I am from. One is in her fucking 40's, full cosmetic and touch-ups, full Chinese, but lived in Japan for a few years, speaks a little bit of it, and said she is Japanese. But hey in the other side of the lawn, quote Peter Griffon, " Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these <tits ", doesn't matter what nationality they are, they look good enough to tap, tap .

    Just my 2 cents, I am sure there are others that the nationality must match the person type, for the pure experience, I can dig it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape