Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 30313
-
09-29-26 20:12 #30283Regular Member

Posts: 7What texting app are you using? Are there phone apps too for those that want to voice verify?
Originally Posted by CaplessHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:59 #30282Senior Member

Posts: 47You have to use a texting app that isn't linked to you my boy. I get them from time to time, but they never have my name or anything that correlates to me. I just assume it's from the deposit scammers.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:51 #30281Senior Member

Posts: 52Threats
Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
-
09-29-26 16:44 #30280Regular Member

Posts: 14I've seen the first one, but it has been a few years. She is hard to get ahold of and will have you head her way and then ghost you, either due to not being ready and then not replying after you wait, or another monger beat you there. Was an ok visit the times I've seen her.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
I don't have any information on the other two.
-
09-29-26 15:04 #30279Regular Member

Posts: 4Indian providers
Anyone had any luck here with indian providers? Does not seem to be any activity at all.
-
09-29-26 00:03 #30278Senior Member

Posts: 392Intel
Tried to search but couldn't find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125
If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.
Ty.
-
09-27-26 14:24 #30277Senior Member

Posts: 719Shelley
She was great. Enjoy being a complete cum receptacle. Always bare, could leave it anywhere including CIP. Decent deepthroat. She did doubles for awhile with a young Latina too, she'd eat the hell out of that girls snatch. Very hot. Has anyone seen her recently?
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 23:15 #30276Regular Member

Posts: 4Tara. Another time waster
It took her over an hour to answer even basic questions, then she ghosted me. Her texting also felt robotic, which made me wonder whether someone else (possibly a guy) was handling her messages and arranging meetups. I ended up seeing someone else and had a great time, so I might have dodged a bullet here. If you're planning to book with her, have a backup plan and don't hesitate to move on if things don't work out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/545697214034
-
09-26-26 22:42 #30275Senior Member

Posts: 220Thanks!
Appreciate the warning.
Originally Posted by AinAustin
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:36 #30274Senior Member

Posts: 3076Has been reported on a few times here and on the other board. Reports are all services covered (her OF vids show otherwise), pics are her, and works in a house right outside of the 277/77 loop with Ella and a few other laides who don't really post anymore. Overall incall is decent and reports say it was a nice time. Rates are typically posted on her skip ad.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:30 #30273Senior Member

Posts: 118Rates are listed on their website for each girl, they vary a little girl to girl.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:02 #30272Senior Member

Posts: 117$$. 20 w / Nene for HH. I had texts from earlier in the year for different girls and it was $$. 4 & $$. 6, for hotter girls I guess.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:58 #30271Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone seen Rachel?
Afternoon all, was curious if anyone has seen Rachel and what the experience was like.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9809460745
-
09-24-26 23:08 #30270Senior Member

Posts: 227Donations
Just curious, what are their rates?
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:20 #30269Senior Member

Posts: 215Jana
Anyone know if Jana is still working?











Reply With Quote




