Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 37346
-
09-28-26 11:58 #37316Regular Member

Posts: 8Lolo
Messaged the other night. Comms were spotty. She finally said she was available. Sent her the address for outcall. Said she's waiting on an Uber and that was it. No more communication. Why say you're coming when you're not? It still baffles me why they do this but want to complain about getting ghosted all the time.
-
09-28-26 11:30 #37315Senior Member

Posts: 133LuLu
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-28-26 07:17 #37314Senior Member

Posts: 61Tall Redhead Cassie
She is tall and nicely thick. She was nice. As I was leaving I messaged her back to see if we can go again. She was all about it. I had to hit it twice.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214812404
-
09-27-26 15:23 #37313Regular Member

Posts: 72Wow
I opted for the outcall. Glad I did now. I would have turned around and walked out.
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 14:28 #37312Senior Member

Posts: 45I seen her about a month ago but the house she had me come to was so trifling, dog shit and piss everywhere and had the nerve to have her baby living in that mess. Thought about turning her into cps because no baby should live in that. It stunk so bad I threw up. But she went for 80.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 02:19 #37311Regular Member

Posts: 19Skiddish?
I had seen her at least 3-4 times up until a few weeks ago, but honestly it was too much of a hassle, as damn near everytime I hit her up she would say go somewhere and not even have a room yet and then drag you across town to a different location. I just stopped hitting her up, cause it seems like she doesn't have a room until the moment you confirm with her. Honestly that might be why people are saying she could be moving funny, cause it seems like a set up for any type of bs. Literally had me show up to a place in deep in Chester and then goes actually I don't have a room there but I should be able to get a room in south richmond, met up just apologized and didn't even act like she just wasted over 2 hours of my time.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 02:08 #37310Regular Member

Posts: 19Latina Catfish
Stopped by this one at the typical place alot of the latinas be at, but instead of a cute figured chick I'm met by a more seasoned lady who wasnt bad looking but wasnt my preference. Didn't speak a lick of english and only did cash or zelle, luckily I had neither. If you lik them older go ahead but the pics and irl did not match.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/204582698064
-
09-26-26 23:05 #37309Senior Member

Posts: 368LuLu
I saw her a few months back at a house in Chester that she says she was moving, I was a little skeptical of the reports about working with enforcement but I talked to her for a good few days to get the real deal about that & I figured that would not be at a private residence, service was so so I won't repeat too many rules & our service was on a bean bag chair on the floor.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 21:04 #37308Regular Member

Posts: 72Amputee
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/325537117790
Anyone seen her yet? Body looks sexy with them perky tittys. Might toftt if not.
-
09-26-26 19:54 #37307Regular Member

Posts: 72I will have to see her again and see if she loosens up some. She would not let me be rough. Told me to be easy she doesn't like it rough. LOL. She has a nice little body on her though. And no sign of using is always great.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:54 #37306Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Forgot to add.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5989bd09aa0e.jpg
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cc7b6847b08e.png
-
09-26-26 14:27 #37305Senior Member

Posts: 337Skinny and Lucky
Say hi to their pimp whoever that might be.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 12:11 #37304Senior Member

Posts: 60Maylin
If any one has any positive updates about his lady please PM me. Thanks!
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...0.htm?cat=1224
-
09-26-26 09:56 #37303Regular Member

Posts: 13Sadie
No she doesn't and the head is trash. BTW, she looks nothing like her pictures posted.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:37 #37302Regular Member

Posts: 72Blah
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214610653
Had a dream with this one. Says she's 24 but looks around 18-20. Immature. Body is nice though. Bbj was lacking. No dt. Kitty gets really wet but loose. I'm no little guy either. She won't let you get deep and hard. Might repeat just to see her sexy body from the back again. $1. 2 qv YMMV.












Reply With Quote





