Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 18204
-
09-28-26 11:24 #18159Senior Member

Posts: 161Glaze
Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 10:47 #18158Senior Member

Posts: 2963Maya
Check with AndyIZ, appears he visited with her last week.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 08:18 #18157Senior Member

Posts: 119Coming to Orlando for work, come fairly regularly like every other week. Would love Sophia's number if you would pass along via DM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 22:13 #18156Senior Member

Posts: 153Contact
Ghost Rider could you please DM me Sophia's number. I can explain how I lost it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 16:27 #18155Senior Member

Posts: 127Maya
Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of her lately?
-
09-26-26 23:16 #18154Senior Member

Posts: 109Sophia! Wow!
I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia recently and I have to say she is amazing. This was my first time messaging a gatekeeper and I was slightly nervous about that, not knowing what the process was like but ghost rider was very quick to reply and helpful.
She and I were able to coordinate a time to meet and we had an amazing time. Her body is superb! Those tan lines are amazing and she really looks great! Every thing that has already been said is 100% true! Her skills are top notch and I can't wait to repeat!
-
09-26-26 22:41 #18153Senior Member

Posts: 1126Tried sending a DM and your inbox still isn't clear.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 19:57 #18152Senior Member

Posts: 214This is the UTR Forum. Under The Radar
A Forum for women who do not want to advertise and do not want their contact information freely exchanged. They each have a gatekeeper who vets those wanting to connect. Generally, you will not be able to connect if you have not been a contributing member to USA. If you are interested in any of the women discussed in this forum reach out to their gatekeeper. After reviewing your posts and contributions they will respond to you if you meet the requirements she has established.
Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 19:18 #18151Regular Member

Posts: 13Michelle M1 L
Had a recent visit with Michelle at her new place, so I was curious to check it out. It's definitely a lot more spacious than the last apartment she was staying at. As always, she greeted me in some really nice lingerie with a hug. We had a nice little chat and caught up since it had been a while since my last visit. After that, the clothes came off and Jr. Got some slow and steady tongue action before the glove came on. I always enjoy pounding Mish, especially with the mirrors around the room making the view even better.
Next, we switched to K9, and watching that small bubbly butt bounce was definitely a highlight. Ended up blowing in the bag, then we relaxed and chatted for a few minutes before heading our separate ways.
Another enjoyable visit with Michelle, and the new place is definitely an upgrade.
-
09-26-26 18:44 #18150Senior Member

Posts: 40Glaze Vixen
I got digits from ComShep and saw her a while back. The visit tracked with what he says. Her coms were good. Her service is good.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
She has ample boobs but is more of a bbw by my standards. Very clean and no signs of bad habits.
When I saw her the location felt like remote Osceola county if you're coming from Orlando, but it was safe.
-
09-26-26 18:06 #18149Regular Member

Posts: 21Glaze
I reached out to her and asked for photos and only got the ones that have been posted here. I'm just hoping someone else can verify she's real.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 16:03 #18148Senior Member

Posts: 447I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.
-
09-26-26 11:29 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 729Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 19:52 #18146Senior Member

Posts: 305Apologize
I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Tara is just like couple of ultra UTR's in this forum who don't want her regular clients sharing her digits and continue to entertain her known SM that she is comfortable with. This report is just a reminder to those SM's who already have her digits.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 18:37 #18145Regular Member

Posts: 21Glaze
Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






