Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 18437
-
09-27-26 14:21 #18287Senior Member

Posts: 278Jess.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
-
09-27-26 13:48 #18286Senior Member

Posts: 490Profole tag says trans. Thanks though. You just gave me an kdea for this year's Hallpween haunted house.
Originally Posted by Rngerbrass
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 12:50 #18285Senior Member

Posts: 452Whats her profile name
Just curious what is her profile name. ?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 12:21 #18284Senior Member

Posts: 278Ok I think I'm out of commission at least for the next 48 hours after seeing this)))).
Originally Posted by Rngerbrass
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 12:16 #18283Senior Member

Posts: 36Dude?
This has to be a dude, right?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 12:04 #18282Senior Member

Posts: 278Let me know how it goes, it looks like she's moving from South Florida so the expectations might be pretty high.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 12:00 #18281Senior Member

Posts: 278She wouldn't even show up on my feed cause my upper age limit is set pretty low, but one thing you don't have to worry about her though is the authenticity. She has to be the first person that's verified in every category that Seeking is using for verification purposes. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Agree though, the request is making her look completely delusional.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 11:53 #18280Senior Member

Posts: 278Yes, it was ton of fun. She's very sweet and got a killer body. Great ass too. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 02:18 #18279Senior Member

Posts: 382Pic seller
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-2bfbbb501693
Figured, but at least super quick and to the point onsite.
-
09-27-26 02:05 #18278Senior Member

Posts: 382Like Tom Ford
At 5'7 and about 230, I hid that on sight.
Originally Posted by JordanSinatra
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 02:02 #18277Senior Member

Posts: 382Same foreign number?
She give you the same Brazilian number?
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 00:30 #18276Senior Member

Posts: 171Texting with her a bit. She says she's an export analyst, whatever that means. She asked me a bunch of personal questions that got my guard up. She says she's"hajhajHaj" with the "j" a lot. I stopped responding. Just seemed off to me. But not sure / too busy with others. She could be real.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 21:58 #18275Regular Member

Posts: 9Amanda
Anyone got info on this one. I just started messaging. Wants a M&G before anything else.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0d203422df6f
-
09-26-26 19:57 #18274Senior Member

Posts: 382Anyone contact her
She gave me a foreign WhatsApp, with some nonsense that her number wouldn't work locally. Obviously I didn't bother, but anyone else fall for it?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ab31721b2055
-
09-26-26 19:03 #18273Senior Member

Posts: 1064Violeta
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cacf2674a548
Wow, talked about delusions out the ass. This old girl said she hasn't done lower than 1 k and goes up to 7 k.
Like what kind of delusion is she on. I was hoping a quick 300 to nut for an older girl.
That ***** posting like she's and NYC elite or Ford model.









Reply With Quote





