Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 18214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18154

    This is the UTR Forum. Under The Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.
    A Forum for women who do not want to advertise and do not want their contact information freely exchanged. They each have a gatekeeper who vets those wanting to connect. Generally, you will not be able to connect if you have not been a contributing member to USA. If you are interested in any of the women discussed in this forum reach out to their gatekeeper. After reviewing your posts and contributions they will respond to you if you meet the requirements she has established.

  2. #18153

    Michelle M1 L

    Had a recent visit with Michelle at her new place, so I was curious to check it out. It's definitely a lot more spacious than the last apartment she was staying at. As always, she greeted me in some really nice lingerie with a hug. We had a nice little chat and caught up since it had been a while since my last visit. After that, the clothes came off and Jr. Got some slow and steady tongue action before the glove came on. I always enjoy pounding Mish, especially with the mirrors around the room making the view even better.

    Next, we switched to K9, and watching that small bubbly butt bounce was definitely a highlight. Ended up blowing in the bag, then we relaxed and chatted for a few minutes before heading our separate ways.

    Another enjoyable visit with Michelle, and the new place is definitely an upgrade.

  3. #18152

    Glaze Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.
    I got digits from ComShep and saw her a while back. The visit tracked with what he says. Her coms were good. Her service is good.

    She has ample boobs but is more of a bbw by my standards. Very clean and no signs of bad habits.

    When I saw her the location felt like remote Osceola county if you're coming from Orlando, but it was safe.

  4. #18151

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.
    I reached out to her and asked for photos and only got the ones that have been posted here. I'm just hoping someone else can verify she's real.

  5. #18150
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.

  6. #18149
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.
    Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.

  7. #18148

    Apologize

    I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Tara is just like couple of ultra UTR's in this forum who don't want her regular clients sharing her digits and continue to entertain her known SM that she is comfortable with. This report is just a reminder to those SM's who already have her digits.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.

  8. #18147

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Glaze wanted me to say that her schedule is changing for the rest of the year. She is now available weekday nights and full availability on weekends. She is a bbw in the Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Lake Nona region. She loves to cuddle and can be extremely naughty as well.

    You can read previous posts of mine for other details or PM for more info or digits. She still has the extra verification of picture or video before meeting.
    Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?

  9. #18146
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.

  10. #18145

    Tara Deland

    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.

  11. #18144

    Glaze Vixen Schedule Update

    Hey guys, Glaze wanted me to say that her schedule is changing for the rest of the year. She is now available weekday nights and full availability on weekends. She is a bbw in the Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Lake Nona region. She loves to cuddle and can be extremely naughty as well.

    You can read previous posts of mine for other details or PM for more info or digits. She still has the extra verification of picture or video before meeting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20260103-WA0001(1).jpg‎   IMG-20260103-WA0000(2).jpg‎  

  12. #18143

    Csb

    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    Thought she was off the market?
    I never got a response back from gate keeper so trip was a bust.

    But I think I recognized Brazilian Barbie staying next to me at the hotel across the icon wheel area low key hotel.

  13. #18142

    UTR Visits Veronica and Clio

    I've had the pleasure of meeting these two wonderful and incredibly sexy women over the past week. Not more has to be said about the GFE prowess that they both possess. Clio respectfully asks that we don't provide a detailed review but all I will say is that if you are lucky to get her contact info from OrlandoOD and get to meet her you will probably not be disappointed in the least.

    With my ATF Veronica it was awesome sexiness as usual. She has that uncanny ability to make you feel that you are the only person in the world that she wants to be with and her sexual and GFE skills are well documented. Like Clio she is currently very ultra UTR and I always ask her if she is looking to expand her reach but alas the answer is still no. I will continue to ask every time I meet with her so let's hope for you fellas out there that she has a change of heart sometime in the future.

  14. #18141

    Kaity

    Did not know she was still in the game. I saw her twice many moons ago off Curry Ford. Anyone have her contact info??

  15. #18140

    That's maya

    Yes, that's her and she I think took a little break. Someone posted about her saying was back and she is looking to see more senior member clients to have more regulars. I think she did take a break but yeah, I mean I hit her up when I saw that post. I haven't seen her in a while only because you know she's kind of far and you know I have to go take her to motel X so that's an additional cost as well plus the date. Going that far out I usually would like to have a good Greek goddess and she's not really into Greek but she'll do it but she doesn't like really like it.

    She's also reasonable with the rates and a good one on the rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Maya that was around about a year ago as well with the phone ending in 552?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape