Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1958 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 29361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29271

    Which Relax?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Without the Letters to Penthouse details, let's just say my visit with Selina at Relax was amazing this morning. I've seen her before, but today was better and wetter. Cindy probably won't be around long. Selina said a new girl is coming in late next week. Selina isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so I highly recommend her services. Happy Hunting.
    There are a few establishments listed on rubmaps for Relax, where is this one located?

    TY.

    BCD0101.

  2. #29270

    Relax

    Without the Letters to Penthouse details, let's just say my visit with Selina at Relax was amazing this morning. I've seen her before, but today was better and wetter. Cindy probably won't be around long. Selina said a new girl is coming in late next week. Selina isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so I highly recommend her services. Happy Hunting.

  3. #29269

    First time L3

    Quote Originally Posted by Booblover6999  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
    If you want a consummate boner professional, I absolutely must recommend bobo later at night, like 8 PM or later. She is an absolute riot, and a true master of everything between both your and her thighs. You can find the location in older posts. Just search for "bobo," "Lesley's," or "Lesley's Foot Spa. " She blocks the listing on google maps, so you won't find it there.

  4. #29268

    New but not new to this.

    I'm new to this. Somewhat. I've been a whole 2 x to Peony. Did a little research awhile back and figured I'd give it a go. Plus they had a table shower. Table shower wasn't bad but I will say the L1 both times provided was top notch. My only issue is that's all they provide. 2nd time I did get the girl to take her tits out to feel her up but she said no to L2 when I asked. Also she was just in jeans and a shirt so no sexy clothing whatsoever. Actually provided a helluva massage. Looking to go elsewhere where I can at least get an L2. Covered or uncovered granted uncovered is preferred. I've read through quite a bit of pages and it can be a little much to take it all in. Eventually I'll work my way up to an L3 but in due time. You fellas have any suggestions to point me in the right direction? I know guys ask for advice a lot on here so if this post is annoying then just ignore it and I'll figure it out. You guys all have great advice so figured I'd start here first. Cheers fellas!

  5. #29267

    Problem for a doctor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booblover6999  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
    You didn't state your problem. There's an ED blog. May help?

  6. #29266

    Westside rotation

    Fellow Mongers. I usually hit north northeast side of town but heading to westside this week. Who has the current best rotation for BBJ and L3. Prefer talent with nice body, shaved, firm or large chest. Any guidance would be appreciated. Previous WS visits have included Q spa, 7000 W Wash (name changes oftern) and three spot on Rockville Rd, even though I think Smile is only L2. A1 was good too.

    Anyway, thanks again for the guidance. PM is probably best.

    Thank you and let me know if I can help on my side of town sometime.

  7. #29265

    Too many electrons died for this drivel

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]
    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    . This website is a gold mine.
    The only words worth reading.

  8. #29264

    AMP vs doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by Booblover6999  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
    I don't think you will find any MT that would take care of a problem a doctor would manage unless your doctor treats you with an L3.

  9. #29263

    Fake massage ads and locations

    Hey guys I've been seeing a lot of fake massage locations pop up on Google Maps. I drove to one thinking I found a new secret location. When I showed up it was random apartments. The number texted me to park. I waited for a reply and he said if I wanted the room number to text with a gift card for deposit. Clearly a scam. They're not only doing this in Indiana but multiple cities in other states. Just remember never to pay a deposit! That's the easiest way to get scammed. Hope all of you don't get your time wasted like I did. Waste of time and gas. I guess it's smarter to text that you're there already to see what they say.

  10. #29262

    Specific

    Quote Originally Posted by Booblover6999  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
    Are you just wanting l3 in general or more specific? A lot of places offer l3 if you read a couple pages down but if you are looking for a specific body type or anything you can ask and hopefully someone can guide you in the right direction.

  11. #29261

    National

    I went to the spa in back, but two cars parked in front of the door. Was working my way to the front when a van pulled up. He unlocked the door, pulled out a table saw. When I went by I could see walls being redone. The sign and blinds were still in the windows.

  12. #29260

    Suggestion on L3

    I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.

  13. #29259

    KK Spa response

    Idk if Sophia at KK works anywhere else. She's been at KK several times and plenty of reviews are buried in here about her. L2 has never been covered at KK from my experience. Of course YMMV and I speak a little Chinese so. Every MT has the right to choose what's on the menu but don't take it personal. 2 girls is always a roll of the dice. Sometimes it's a great time, sometimes it's basically 1 on1 with a cheerleader. Stay safe, tip well, be kind.

  14. #29258

    Happy I Saw This Late

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRubAlot  [View Original Post]
    Lina is still here through the end of this week (28th). Her boss moved her to the Spa on east 38th.

    6729 E 38th Street Indianapolis IN 46226.

    Don't waste your time at Firehouse. You will be disappointed. Xixi doesn't hold a candle to Lina's service.
    Went to see Lina on Tuesday at Firehouse after confirming night before. Did not see this post until I returned. Lisa told me Lina was gone and she pitched in to scratch my itch. Xixi said hello, but that's all. Lisa completely different than Lina, but her BBBJ is one of the best I have had, and the view from behind is spectacular. Glad I didn't see your post before going to Firehouse because Lisa was worth the slight disappointment when told Lina had left.

    Still wanting to see Lina before she heads back to China, I sent text asking if I could see her at Thursday at 8:30 knowing they don't open until 9:00. Said Lina and Coco were both available. Stuck with Lina for the going away fun. No traffic so I arrived about 8:10 and she comes outside and waves me in the backdoor. (spa and hers) What a way to start the day off. She was even kind enough to let me film the entire encounter. Also said she does not like this Spa.

    Side note: My first and ATF Joanne also spent her last couple days at Spa on E 38th. Wonder if that's the departing spa for the girls who won't be returning to Indy.

  15. #29257

    Turn around

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]

    She told me to turn around and I was more than ready for my happy ending. It was slow and sensual. I figured for my first couple of sessions I will only do handjobs.
    Glad your first experience is like that! At least you knew when to turn around. Mine went like "baby, hot towel?" and I replied "No" twice not knowing what that means.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape