Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 1671
-
09-27-26 12:45 #1641Regular Member

Posts: 22Sugar and phone number
When you made reservation, they record your phone number to be used to verify last 4 when you checked in.
Originally Posted by LoveYouLong
[View Original Post]
I think what OP meant was sugar phone number in his phone. Whjch understandable. One of the solution is to delete it. The problem is if you forget to delete. Hahaha.
-
09-26-26 21:44 #1640Regular Member

Posts: 10Lychee?
Has anyone seen Lychee, either at Waples or Balboa Wellness? The "MamaMisa" profile on HX Classifieds (I think they represent both shops?) has a couple photos of this girl Lychee. I know most of the time photos of the girls are fake or heavily Photoshoped, but sometimes they can be legit with a bit of editing. Anyone know how legit Lychee's photos are? And if that's her, how was her service? I'd post the an image or link, but not sure if that's allowed on this particular forum? TIA!
-
09-26-26 19:54 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 60They ask for phone number? Why is that?
Originally Posted by Tylerhayden75
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 16:59 #1638Regular Member

Posts: 6Latina Katy at Jian Spa
I know Latinas seem to be popping up more and more and I'm not complaining. Don't get me wrong if I want an actual massage I'm always going to pick an Asian AMP. If I want to tap a big fat injected booty I'm always going to go with a Latina. Katy had a nice tan nice injected booty and man-made bolt-ons. English wasn't her first language but I was thinking about doing other things to her mouth and talking. Like I said wasn't much of a massage more of a tease but she knew how to keep me hard the whole time. I love it when girls go right into your upper thighs being right up to the boys and Junior. I will say unlike a lot of other Latinas she did do some good handy work before putting the cover on. I find that most Latina girls don't even like to touch bear skin but she didn't mind one hand over the other having really good technique. Cover came on and it was good head game with solid good eye contact and you know they like to make those gagging sounds to get you going. Far as the main event you know I'm busting the nut and doggy with a booty like that. All in all I dropped two bills and drop my load LOL.
-
09-26-26 00:34 #1637Regular Member

Posts: 9Any recommendations
Hi I love Sugar as it has a great line up. But since I don't like AMP phone numbers on my phone records and I never know the exact time I am available I prefer just showing up for session but I love sugars line up but sometimes the wait is too long and I am looking for for any recommendations for AMP alternatives near La Jolla and Del Mar.
-
09-25-26 15:13 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 61Feedbacks?
New or same people just new name?
Originally Posted by Hector58
[View Original Post]
I will be in SD next month, and hope there will be some reviews on the "new" MP by then.
-
09-25-26 14:18 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 64Ashford Day
There is a new spa at the old Serenity location. It's called Ashford Day Spa.
Originally Posted by Hempy420
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:51 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 61Too bad
That's too bad, but thank you for letting us know.
Originally Posted by Hempy420
[View Original Post]
It would be embarrassing to walk in a wrong place and expected to be a AMP. A provider done that to me once, I was her regular, and she sent me the address of her new MP, but she gave me the wrong unit, and it was a barber shop. My conversation with a young good looking hair stylist was very amusing. To my defense, the barber shop was a bit unique, it had a small hair cut area, and then private and semi private rooms, but anyway.
-
09-23-26 20:22 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 37Serenity is closed.
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:43 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 61I went to Ocean a few weeks ago, and it was ok. Frankly, don't remember the girl or details, or anything special. That could be a good thing, right? At least it didn't go horribly.
Originally Posted by Tylerhayden75
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:45 #1631Regular Member

Posts: 18Haven't been to Serenity (Ashford) in a long time. But I've walked in and out of SD Ocean about 5 times since the beginning of the year. They used to be amazing, but the talent went downhill starting January or so. Not sure what happened, but it hasn't looked good for a while. Not terrible, but certainly better options elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Tylerhayden75
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:36 #1630Regular Member

Posts: 9No reviews lately
Anyone been to SD Ocean or Serenity lately. I used to frequent them but I haven't heard any reviews lately. Just see if maybe I should go back and check them out or just stick to Sugar.
-
09-23-26 12:22 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 346Ohhh yeah, just like we share our intel on these forums, the girls also share contacts among their work friends via wechat.
Originally Posted by WhateverWorks
[View Original Post]
If it is a positive nickname, more than likely you'll be treated nicely, just like we visit well-reviewed girls expecting good services.
-
09-23-26 01:17 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 346Why let the girl wait outside? Ask her to join for some fun!
Originally Posted by Debussy004
[View Original Post]
Sugar has been my go-to spot lately because of their location and the quality has been very consistent.
Originally Posted by Debussy004
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 00:58 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 27Big props to this board for steering me to Sugar
Typically do my mongering in Milwaukee and New York. I'm visiting La Jolla for work for a few weeks and read the first ten pages of the massage thread. Seemed like sugar and wapol were the big favorites.
Reservation was easy. Arrived on time and sat in the naughty corner for five minutes or so. Drew Sumi for the hour. She's really good at what she does. He guided me to the shower and waited for me outside. Once done she led me to the room and gave me a damn fine back massage. With only light-medium pressure, she worked out like four kinks I didn't know that I had. On the flip she found that my nipples were my spot and just licked and sucked and rubbed on them until I melted like jelly. She laughed and we went right to business after an incredibly brief tip chat. She gave great BBBJ with plenty of sensual spit and slurping. Damn that shit was hot. I started rubbing her clit while she was testing how far she could go down. She immediately flips over so we're 69 ing. Clean shaven and tasted like a peach. My face is getting wetter and wetter while she's riding my face and after maybe five-ten minutes of that she goes cowgirl. That moaning she does while she rides. Let me tell you man. After a while I need some doggy. Felt good, but I couldn't quite get the right angle. We finish in missionary with her licking and rubbing my nipples looking me in the eyes, sensually moaning for me to cum. After a nice head rub she noticed me getting hard again. She's leaves the room and brings three of her friends (Isabella, Kayla, Joy) to try to sell me on buying extra time! LOL Very friendly. Grabbed my hand and made me rub their asses and titties. Can't wait to go back!












Reply With Quote





