Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 1643
-
09-23-26 01:17 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 329Why let the girl wait outside? Ask her to join for some fun!
Originally Posted by Debussy004
[View Original Post]
Sugar has been my go-to spot lately because of their location and the quality has been very consistent.
Originally Posted by Debussy004
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 00:58 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 27Big props to this board for steering me to Sugar
Typically do my mongering in Milwaukee and New York. I'm visiting La Jolla for work for a few weeks and read the first ten pages of the massage thread. Seemed like sugar and wapol were the big favorites.
Reservation was easy. Arrived on time and sat in the naughty corner for five minutes or so. Drew Sumi for the hour. She's really good at what she does. He guided me to the shower and waited for me outside. Once done she led me to the room and gave me a damn fine back massage. With only light-medium pressure, she worked out like four kinks I didn't know that I had. On the flip she found that my nipples were my spot and just licked and sucked and rubbed on them until I melted like jelly. She laughed and we went right to business after an incredibly brief tip chat. She gave great BBBJ with plenty of sensual spit and slurping. Damn that shit was hot. I started rubbing her clit while she was testing how far she could go down. She immediately flips over so we're 69 ing. Clean shaven and tasted like a peach. My face is getting wetter and wetter while she's riding my face and after maybe five-ten minutes of that she goes cowgirl. That moaning she does while she rides. Let me tell you man. After a while I need some doggy. Felt good, but I couldn't quite get the right angle. We finish in missionary with her licking and rubbing my nipples looking me in the eyes, sensually moaning for me to cum. After a nice head rub she noticed me getting hard again. She's leaves the room and brings three of her friends (Isabella, Kayla, Joy) to try to sell me on buying extra time! LOL Very friendly. Grabbed my hand and made me rub their asses and titties. Can't wait to go back!
-
09-22-26 23:29 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 238Good and popular is more of a relative term to late game mongering, when it comes to a MMS like her, so she can be as picky as she wants to her favorites. She is no different from a older gal that fucks well. Some of the guys take pride to able to bag a mms before they quit for good and only do management duties.
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 14:54 #1625Regular Member

Posts: 45I accidentally replied to this conversation in the other thread and got a flag on my account but wanted to continue it. LOL.
I absolutely hate the nickname they have given me here in OC. It is a positive nickname, it just holds different meaning / respect in our 2 cultures. Funny thing is, one girl gave it to me years ago and now literally every provider that has worked at one of the top shops in OC has me in their contacts as that nickname, even the ones that I have not seen.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:29 #1624Regular Member

Posts: 10Pricing is the same as everywhere. 50 for 1/2 and 70 for 1 hour. Normal FS tip.
Originally Posted by Mongerbb
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:28 #1623Regular Member

Posts: 10Mostly in LA I think.
Originally Posted by Hoota
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 19:29 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 38I would love to try Phoebe out, but google maps shows Lotus being located next to a probation department related office. Am I the only one that is spooked by this?
Originally Posted by Edcor
[View Original Post]
Do we know if Phoebe moves around to different locations in the area. It's been a while that I've had a squirter.
-
09-21-26 17:39 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 46Seriously? She is that good and popular, VIPS only? Make me curious to see her.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 12:02 #1620Regular Member

Posts: 22Phoebe Lotus SPA
Thank you for the report. May I ask how much is it for HHR and 1 Hr. Its far from me but if the price is right, I might give it a try.
Originally Posted by Edcor
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 17:10 #1619Regular Member

Posts: 10Phoebe at Lotus Spa
Phoebe is one of the most playful and fun providers I've seen. Total GFE. Petite body with soft MM Ds and a little meat on her butt. And oh my she is quite the squirter. Get a faceful always in DATY. She is very vocal. Won't go through all the details but she is around for a few more weeks.
Parking right next to building easy access off 805 and El Cajon Blvd.
-
09-20-26 12:53 #1618Regular Member

Posts: 22Tips
Hi,
Can we mentioned tips in this less than 50 posts forum? I know you can not do it in paid threads like Kurtz or sugar.
No money in advertiser threads, this is a monger thread, nothing has changed on this thread.
A2
-
09-20-26 12:02 #1617Regular Member

Posts: 22Wildflower
Is this the one in tierragrande?
Originally Posted by Glaucon
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 11:23 #1616Regular Member

Posts: 5Cindy at Strange Spa
Fridays are meant to get paid and Fridays are meant to get laid. Got off work early cash that check then cash in on some ass. Cindy is it mature lady probably late 30's but her body body is held together nicely. All natural her titties were firm big fat nips on her too. I'll give her credit she actually gives a pretty decent massage. She even use hot stones and I'm not a hearthstone kind of guy but when she palms them in her hand and just rubs on your ass it felt pretty good. Clearly the full menu is had at these places everything's covered I bring my own of course. I don't know about you guys but I hate the idea of one coming out of a napkin LOL. I'm a one position kind of guy I like standing doggy with her leg up on the table. Drop my DNA and drop my tip and I was out.
-
09-18-26 14:55 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 78WF Tina
If it's Tina, you'll definitely not forget her name as her starfish massage before the flip is out of this world! 😅 Thanks for the reminder. Need to pay them a visit again.
Originally Posted by Glaucon
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 17:24 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 238She is coming back in a few days, she isn't going anywhere else or at least not for that long. She is too popular and more of a foundation stone at Sugar at this point.
Originally Posted by Deserticon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




