Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1020 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15263
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I had Cherry a whole back and the experience is bar nine one of the best. Milfy but has a really nice body actually. Tits still holding up in wonderful shape. Pussy is tight as a noose. Probably because her throat and mouth are her secret weapons. She remembers me and was excited to see me. Used to offer BBFS YMMV. I didn't ask. I was there for a refresher of her strong throat and good massage. This place is better than where I saw her last. Good facilities and space etc.

    She hasn't lost a step. Gave me a superb table shower with all the fixings. (Nuru. Shampoo. A10 BBJ Rim).

    Back to the room she set herself up in the position (on her knees) and let me blast away while she moans and groans animalistic sloppy noises making my tea curl.

    Offered me bare but I just wanted neck. Blasted the ice cream down her throat and got some more massage.

    Cherry is awesome for those who line that type of experience. A1 BBJ, Rimming, super good spa style shower and massage. If you like BBFS it's YMMV. I always tip her $180 sometimes $160 plus house.
    Agree Cherry is the MILF G. O. A. T. But not a MILF she never had kids so her coochie is tight like a 21 yr old.

  2. #15262

    Amy pretty Amy at OSAKA spa midtown east, open 24 hrs and no I'd check

    FYI, theyre open 24 hrs and don't need I'd verification. Why anyone gives their real I'd to a spa anyway??

    Their info number just google osaka spa manhattan or ospanyc.

    Walked in late Friday night. 3 girls Amy Selina and Ruby. They could all be cousins as they were Chinese all like 5' 4" and very pretty face / bods and busty. Amy is mm, I don't know about the others. But this time osaka had a great lineup and hard to choose, but Amy won me over. She speaks ok english too.

    Did a very fast table shower, just to get my junk ready for her.

    Back to the room. Kiss make out some, undress Amy. That's half the fun as she wiggles as I slide the dress and panties off.

    More huggy p2 p touchy feely, and she kneels to worship my member. BBBJ and gazing up adoringly.

    Suit up. CG, stand doggy and mish standing so I can hold her long legs by ankles and watch her guide me in.

    Boom boom and Amy diddles her clitty. I go balls deep and CIB.

    Hot towel and I have her lay nap time naked with me for a nice finish relax. Dress and homeward to bed.

  3. #15261

    Spicy girls Lisa

    This is a month late review but life got busy.

    Was in Manhattan for my birthday so I decided to try SGNY and I just Lisa. Come was easy.

    I don't need to go into looks since everyone here mostly knows what she looks like. Lisa came in and she got right to it. DFK while she rub the old boy and get him hard, then drop and started giving me BBBJ. She asked about shower, says yes and we went. Nice washing, alone with some TIA. Flip over more BBBJ. I told her no rubber, then she wen on to ride me like my life depended on it. Let me tell you boys, I tried everything not to nut, but she legit says no, you're going to cum! I did just that.

    She rinse me then we went back to the room for a massage. She dressed up again, lingerie and shoes while I watched. While she started massaging we started to talked and I said it was my birthday. She said really, she then flipped me around and started sucking me with a passion. I told her there no way I can cum so quickly, and she told me don't worry you will, it's your birthday. She gived it her all and with 5 minutes left I ended blasted another load in her mouth. Went back to the shower to clean up.

    Now here's where she went above and beyond. I went and payed her for the her, plus the bareback she said no, just pay me for the hour. I was like what? She said it's her birthday present to me. When I went to tip her she said no again, that's her gift to me.

    Let me tell you gents surprise was underselling it.

    I will say this, when I'm in Manhattan I have some cash to blow, I'll make her I see her because of the way she treated me.

    If only all the girls could be like that.

    10/10 service from Lucy.

  4. #15260

    41 Spa visit with Cici

    I like the set up of this spa. It's easy enough spot to find, discrete, and convenient. The same MMS I met the last time – sweet, cute lady – again showed me in. She said Mikki was busy, and would I like to try Cici. This place has a good record on my prior visits, so I asked to see her first. MMS went to get Cici, and she came sauntering into the room, and I assured MMS that the hour was a go.

    Quick recap on Cici's looks, about 5-3, average size, body is a nice shape. Very nice boobs (C cups I think), and a nice ass too. Pretty feet. Friendly, kind personality, eager to make sure I was comfortable at each stage.

    So we did the usual stuff in the table shower, then returned to her room. I got a damn good solid massage for about 20 minutes and then her top notch BBBJ for a few minutes before CG and mish in CFS to finish it off.

    The last few minutes she gave me a head / neck massage until the time was up. I like Cici's style. Looks and service are on point and she is a pro and consistent. Will be keeping her in mind for a repeat. Total was par for here, 80 and 180.

  5. #15259

    Enjoyenjoyme Viviana huge booty here

    Viviana 280 hh cfs dfk BBBJ 20's latina.

    An all natural colombian girl with C cups and a nice big ass. How long has it been? So just a quick half hour and she is a pretty girl with a good look to her. Some P.S. On the pics but she is a babe. Went right to naked and good DFK and I lowered down and sucked those tits. She sucks cock good. Solid BBBJ. She licked under the nuts too. Licked the shaft too. A latina BJ. But I was playing with that big ass while she was sucking on it for a bit. Nice solid not fat and not hard but has that nice squeezable huge neighborhood booty.

    Put on the condom. She does offer anal. CG and she is real tight. She fucks good and I was able to toss her around a bit and bang from underneath.

    Stood behind her in doggy and what a joy it is having a big ol booty to manhandle and just go to town. I mean, it should have finished here. But I really did like her face so went to good old mish. And I just banged her as hard as I could looking at her face and my boney hips slapping against those inner thighs and crotch. Came here and when she took off the condom damn there was a lot of cum there.

    We talked about bit and kiss and went out. She has some english but is really just spanish speaking.

    FYI It's Colombia not Columbia. That's a big deal with Colombians and will score you points for getting it right.

    I corrected it.

    A2

  6. #15258
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    So the short and skinny before this girl got the long and girthy.

    Really cute j girl with good teeth. Long hair, skinny and damn small tits. My favorite.

    She was so cute. She had all these japanese exclamations and etc and man it is nice when you can get a 20 year old j girl like this to get filthy with. Yeah, she is 20.

    She speaks good english, likes for me to grope her and long walks on the beach. We take a shower and she actually gives me a good BBBJ in the shower. A j girl.

    In the room I know I am getting the upgrade because that snatch is going to be super tiny. Some actually good DFK and she had good nipple licking although I usually don't care for it. She sucks a good dick again. Well, since it is mine I guess I should say she sucked hte best cock. 69 and she has a Bush. Oh and tiny pussy. For now.

    She didn't put in any lube that I saw so CG and damn that pussy is tight an enjoyed bare as it should be. I ram it in and out over and over. Standing mish and I got those ankles up and finding the right angles to slow poke it. Then I get her sideways on the bed and grab onto her and drill her. She is moaning and basically just being used as a toy for my cock. Mission accomplished. Came in her and just kept it in a bit. Let the juices soak in and whatnot. Haha.

    Talked a bit and showered. Very nice girl and cool and sweet. Would again.

    I came in a 20 year old j girl and it felt good. Damn good son.
    Where abouts is this?

  7. #15257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by Geli333  [View Original Post]
    $360 ? Why so cheap? What's their rate for an hr?
    It's cheaper because it's just a TS, Massage and Milking Table. So bbbjtcim only. If we had gone FS then the price goes up. This is why the 90 minutes is actually quite nice and she adds in hot stone as well. It is a good deal.

  8. #15256

    Xoey

    Hi guys! Has anyone seen Xoey? She even has a website Xoeyxoxo. I wonder if pics are accurate and if service is good. Thanks.

  9. #15255
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAmp  [View Original Post]
    I saw May a while back for the first time, but I now see her ever Saturday morning to kick off the weekend with a 90 massage and Milk Table session. At first I thought it was just a novelty thing to try out, but I have found that given the price point and how it sets me up for the weekend it's a can't miss for me. May greets me at the elevator as usual in a one piece white sheer neglige looking cute as a button. Her tits are always so inviting, but it's her sweet demeanor and service that really keeps me coming back. Get to the room, she helps me get undressed. Neatly folding my clothes and slipping me into a robe and kneels down to put the sandles on my feet. Kisses the tip of my dick and says hello, then off to the TS.

    TS is always nice an sensual. I like to come early because I know the TS generally won't be busy. She gets the water nice and hot and washes me standing up. Then has me get on the table and applies the nuru gel. Gives me a nice little rim after a little extra washing of my crack and a body slide. Really turns up the sensuality. Really takes her time mixing in massage with the slide and playing with my man parts. Turns me over and does a great body slide and again mixing in some massage on my chest. Then some Russian before going into 69 like she's on auto pilot since she already knows my fave routine. She has a nice little round ass on her petite body and knows I like her to sit up and just ride on my face for a bit while stroking me. Then goes back down and finishes me off with a BBBJ. Cheers to a mouthwash, dries me off then dries my feet on the way out with a nice LFK.

    Next was the massage. Absolutely amazing. Great massage and also did some hot stones on my back while she massaged my lower extremities. I do like how she will open my legs wide and massage my groin and inner thighs but it's massage. Once she removes the hot stones she starts with the sensual body rub until I'm good and hard. Then over to the milk table. Here she really takes her time with some edging, massaging my balls and light stroking. Fun part is you can see her in the mirror through the hole in the head portion of the milk table and she positions herself I can have full viewing. It is a much different feeling watching her in the mirror and seeing my cock disappear down her throat. Almost like VR porn only you know it's real. This goes on for a while until I finish. Then she cleans me up and we take a shower together before heading out. Total is $360+$40 for the service. Highly recommend this experience.
    $360 ? Why so cheap? What's their rate for an hr?

  10. #15254

    143 CLUB Tifa got a stiff one from me

    Tifa 300 45 minutes dfk BBBJ cfs Chinese.

    Got another C girl on her first day because that is my bag, baby. Long black hair, pretty face, very nice pair of C cups tis. Turned her around and yes a nice ass on her too.

    I think she was going to suck my cock right there but said wait as I have to go to the bathroom. In the shower she gets on her knees and gives a good BBBJ while I look down at her and aim a bit downward.

    She speaks just a little english. Hey metoo. But yeah, she is a a service girl. Good DFK on her. She has sort of a wasian look to her. Pale skin. Her tits are pretty nicely shaped and the nipples are perfect to suck on so slurp slurp. Went to 69 and she has the hair above clit. A couple times she thought I was done and I pulled her back to eat some more. Never can get enough Chinese food.

    That pussy was very tighit. Too bad she only does CFS and not BBFS because that should be properly appreciated. She rode on CG and damn tight. I love c girls. Standing mish and did the kissing and playing with those big tits bouncing. Turned her over for the doggy and that ass is something to grab onto. A front mirror and a side mirror and I need a film crew for posterity. Back for some CG.

    To get it done on time she gives an HJ then aims my cum to land on both tits. Got to get them both some sticky love and all. She told the sex was good and I was like, Of course it is. This is the best meat you are getting girl. Took a shower and she sucked my cock some more but I am not much of a two pop guy anymore. Its been a while. Kiss and a hug goodbye. She is a nice girl and took it as deep as I could deliver it.

  11. #15253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Saturday Morning 90 min Massage, hot stone and Milk Table w / May at 36 Dream Spa

    I saw May a while back for the first time, but I now see her ever Saturday morning to kick off the weekend with a 90 massage and Milk Table session. At first I thought it was just a novelty thing to try out, but I have found that given the price point and how it sets me up for the weekend it's a can't miss for me. May greets me at the elevator as usual in a one piece white sheer neglige looking cute as a button. Her tits are always so inviting, but it's her sweet demeanor and service that really keeps me coming back. Get to the room, she helps me get undressed. Neatly folding my clothes and slipping me into a robe and kneels down to put the sandles on my feet. Kisses the tip of my dick and says hello, then off to the TS.

    TS is always nice an sensual. I like to come early because I know the TS generally won't be busy. She gets the water nice and hot and washes me standing up. Then has me get on the table and applies the nuru gel. Gives me a nice little rim after a little extra washing of my crack and a body slide. Really turns up the sensuality. Really takes her time mixing in massage with the slide and playing with my man parts. Turns me over and does a great body slide and again mixing in some massage on my chest. Then some Russian before going into 69 like she's on auto pilot since she already knows my fave routine. She has a nice little round ass on her petite body and knows I like her to sit up and just ride on my face for a bit while stroking me. Then goes back down and finishes me off with a BBBJ. Cheers to a mouthwash, dries me off then dries my feet on the way out with a nice LFK.

    Next was the massage. Absolutely amazing. Great massage and also did some hot stones on my back while she massaged my lower extremities. I do like how she will open my legs wide and massage my groin and inner thighs but it's massage. Once she removes the hot stones she starts with the sensual body rub until I'm good and hard. Then over to the milk table. Here she really takes her time with some edging, massaging my balls and light stroking. Fun part is you can see her in the mirror through the hole in the head portion of the milk table and she positions herself I can have full viewing. It is a much different feeling watching her in the mirror and seeing my cock disappear down her throat. Almost like VR porn only you know it's real. This goes on for a while until I finish. Then she cleans me up and we take a shower together before heading out. Total is $360+$40 for the service. Highly recommend this experience.

  12. #15252

    Enjoyenjoyme Natalia and her butt

    Natalia 280 30 minutes 150 greek latina like 24 or so.

    Natalia is hot and young and has braces and wears a hot skirt showing her big ass which is bbl but very nice one actually. Her tits are fake C to Ds. Body is in good shape. But seeing that skirt on that big butt gave me a woody real quick like. No shower. DFK right away. Like we knew each other DFK. Get naked and yeah I am playing with that big ass. I am an assman. She gives me a good BBBJ and I tell her I want to get in her ass and she agrees. Fear is not a factor.

    She gets on and rides CG and I suck the tits and man she is so cute and her smile is real cute with those braces. Standing mish with her legs up and to the side. More to standing doggy and playing with her butt a bit tell her time for anal and she puts on some lube. And I shove it in and it is tight then I am straight drilling her from doggy to having her on her side and I am going all the way deep and she is grin and bearing it but also very sweet about it. I was anything but sweet so it all evens out.

    Then BBBJ to HJ and I came in her mouth and face and tits. Hey, she was aiming that piece of meat not me. LOL. Splatterpiece theater and all. She speaks spanish with minimal english and we used the translator a bit. One of the sweetest latinas I have ever banged.

  13. #15251

    K-girl Stella the spinner at Little Star

    Seemed like it had been many moons since I'd hooked up with Stella. With K-mate Jia off for a couple days (confirmed by text), I picked out Stella from the lineup I was given. Gave a time and headed over.

    Short MMS with the pretty, smiling face greeted me. She called Stella over, then patted me on the butt as I walked off with Stella. Stella herself is a real gem 5-3, slim, natural small boobs but very fit gym body, all natural, nice features, pretty face, nice legs, K-girl caliber maintenance. Good English, very friendly, really fun attitude, easy to flirt and joke with.

    Sensual table shower, including the standard washing up, also included HJ preview, BBBJ preview, and body slide, in that order. By the body slide, she had me close, then on the front to front slide, she had my dick between her legs, warm and wet, and when she squeezed and twisted, no way I could hold out, and let my round 1 load fly. Clean up again, mouthwash, then back to the room.

    Back to the room and did some massage for about 10-15 minutes for a very nice interlude. Then Stella dimmed the lights, did some body to body, and after a DFK preview, went for BBBJ. Enthusiastic and highly skilled. Stella has an amazing, super long tongue, I've only met two other girls with that long tongue before, and the wild flicks and moves she can do with it feel intensely pleasurable. Eventually she put on the condom and rode me in CG, then we did doggy and mish. I took a while and time was running short so we switched to a the HJ / BBBJ combo. I played with her tits and sexy feet as we sat facing each other, and soon popped off another nut up in the air.

    Hot towels for clean up, Stella helped me get dressed then gave me a water, and I was out with a little flirting w / MMS at the door. Great time. 320 total.

  14. #15250

    Rising sun Kagura. 20 year old got the cream

    So the short and skinny before this girl got the long and girthy.

    Really cute j girl with good teeth. Long hair, skinny and damn small tits. My favorite.

    She was so cute. She had all these japanese exclamations and etc and man it is nice when you can get a 20 year old j girl like this to get filthy with. Yeah, she is 20.

    She speaks good english, likes for me to grope her and long walks on the beach. We take a shower and she actually gives me a good BBBJ in the shower. A j girl.

    In the room I know I am getting the upgrade because that snatch is going to be super tiny. Some actually good DFK and she had good nipple licking although I usually don't care for it. She sucks a good dick again. Well, since it is mine I guess I should say she sucked hte best cock. 69 and she has a Bush. Oh and tiny pussy. For now.

    She didn't put in any lube that I saw so CG and damn that pussy is tight an enjoyed bare as it should be. I ram it in and out over and over. Standing mish and I got those ankles up and finding the right angles to slow poke it. Then I get her sideways on the bed and grab onto her and drill her. She is moaning and basically just being used as a toy for my cock. Mission accomplished. Came in her and just kept it in a bit. Let the juices soak in and whatnot. Haha.

    Talked a bit and showered. Very nice girl and cool and sweet. Would again.

    I came in a 20 year old j girl and it felt good. Damn good son.

  15. #15249

    Failure at Eldridge St. / Katie at MuxiSpa

    Title: Review: Failure at Eldridge St. / Katie at MuxiSpa.

    Date: Sep 24,2026.

    Phone: Walk. In both places.

    City: New York.

    State: New York.

    Location: Chinatown / Manhattan.

    House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $140/45 minutes at Muxi / $120 HH at Eldridge.

    Nationality: Chinese.

    Age Estimate: 50's.

    Physical Description: Katie BBW but with GREAT skin and a pretty face, Big stomach, wide ass, full titz, Long hair.

    Private Details: Been meaning to investigate Eldridge for a while now. I passed by it before and noticed the sketchy doorway that screams service oriented. I think I saw a few more similar looking doorways on that street. No phone call nothing I just buzzed the door and was let in by a MILF roughly mid 50's maybe even a little older. She was not very friendly or welcoming. She asked me if I wanted a massage and I said yes. She said $100. I whipped out the condom and motioned FUCK with a hip thrust but she wouldn't budge until I removed my clothes. I have been in this position before so I obliged by taking only my pants off leaving the rest on. I like to negotiate before I get totally naked.

    She comes back in the room and I let her know what I want. The best she can offer is $140 for massage fuck and CBJ for 40 minutes. When I mention BBBJ she balks and tells me to leave. Zaijian.

    On to Muxi. I ascend the stairs and on the 3rd floor there is a homelsss guy sprawled out on the floor of the stairwell with two poland spring water bottles filled with urine next to him. It was a great night. Last night! I tell the girl when I enter Muxi but she knows and it is no big deal for her.

    I ask for Katie. I had been with her before. She is fat but has great looking skin and a very attractive fresh looking face for someone her age. I offer $140 for 45 minutes DATY / DATO / BBBJ / CFS with an incentive to tip $20 if service meets my expectations. DEAL.

    She starts with a massage but after 2 minutes I say fuck that it is eating up my fasting on ass time and I have her lie down back to the table. As I stand I point my head towards her vagina and keep my ass pointed at her face. I start speedboating between her legs and give her pussy a bird bath with my tongue. This tub of lard never had it that good ever! LOL She touches my dick and rubs her fingers in a circular motion on my anus but hesitates to plug deeper. I have her switch positions with her feet hanging off the massage table with her back leaning against the wall. I kneel in front of her and start grabbing onto her fat rolls as I mercifully lick up my offerings and caress her thighs and ass cheeks at the same time. Turn her over for strict ass tongue'ing and she feels like a princess.

    Into 69 and her BBBJ is just OK. OUCH. Could put more effort into it but maybe she was paying more attention to the speedboat motor lodged up her ass. It was fair play because of it. For me I prefer 69 than just getting my dick sucked but you can never see what type of tricks someone could play when you can't see where their mouth is. Not saying she did anything wrong but it becomes a game of trust at that point. A wet hand can sometimes feel like a wet mouth IF she isn't going full throttle on the BBBJ. It was OK though just not with gusto! She supports my nose inside her crack as I lick her pussy and back into her ass as a consolation prize for my efforts.

    I had to doggy that stinker once I was done licking. Nice MILF thick booty. I creamed inside that fucker within 5 minutes.

    Alcohol / paper towel clean up a little water and my last squirt (saniao) in the potty and I was see you later sweetie.

    Vegan lunch at Bodhi. Famous joint for 6 pack stomach seekers like myself. KOSHER!

    https://www.veganbodhi.com

    Then I walk through little West Africa / Senegal on Canal St. Looking for the Gucci swag that doesn't look fake NO LUCK all have hints of Coco Canal quality so I bolt to.

    https://pauliegee.com/restaurant/eas...ge-slice-shop/ for a slice of vegan pepperoni NO GUILT pizza. DELICIOUS.

    Up to Union Square to get back on the Q train.

    End Day.

    Next week Japanese.

    All on only 4 hours sleep. THIS IS SPARTA.

    Recommendation: Yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape