Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 146 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2181

    Agreed

    Nice lady, very accommodating, in a pinch is a go to, otherwise I'm sure there are others

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy9996  [View Original Post]
    Went to annex few days ago. Ok massage awful finish. Old lady little flat tits, not much to look at. Can get better service on Broadway won't be going back.

    -JL.
    .

  2. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    I have not spent a lot of time at known L0 shops unless I'm going that same day to a L3 after. Recently at Clear Dew in Lowell I was called out by a girl for already having oil on me. She still only wanted to do half an hour tho. I told her. Real massage first then fun. Conversely, the L0 place lady looked EXACLTY like a L1 shop, she had two phones, a locking door, a fridge full of the little water bottles, but there was NO FLIP. If you hunt around you occassioanally find L0 shops that you thought were L1, and she was gracious and skilled at stepping out of "Brush the leg" range without being obvious.

    I frequent a place in NH that the owner-who-says-she's-not-the-owner complains and fires almost every girl hired there, because "they want to make a lot of money" which appeats to be smooth talk for "gives BJ's" and I have been a regular there for a while now, and she'll dtop the laundry without asking and do a fancy tease, but there is certainly no hope with her of stepping it up.

    A few of the older ladies I've had "only me do this. Not other girls don't tell" from, but I don't get that often, I'm a regular a f ew places an waste a shit ton of cash on this stupid hobby.

    I do love a real massage, and the L1 is really all I need most of the time.
    I do need the massages, definitely drives me crazy when they start a teasing routine too early and constantly stop / go / stop in the first 30 min of an hour, prefer they just wait until the hot towel, then go, or if they just reverse process and do the massage after.

    For me, L2 at an AMP, often L3 as well, usually seems like a poor value proposition compared to escorts. If it's not a random gift, the negotiation getting to say L2 without plastic and without it turning into a tease of L2 progressing down to L1 to avoid any cim, usually ends up astronomically more than an escort would need for what is really a simple / common thing. L3, technically prices aren't bad since I only do that covered anyway, but for me it's more something reserved for being intrigued by a girl, wanting to experience her once. Rarely is it ever great at an AMP. A real bed without the time constraints of it likely being the last 20 minutes of your time is sure a lot better and can be had for same cost via escort. For L3, a little more money, but for me there's nothing better than a girl showing up at my place, I can take a couple edibles, have a few drinks, relax, dream a little about what I want to do, offer her a drink (some partake off clock and can get way funner even), my own bed, is sure better L3 that way. Basically a well done L1 with a friendly girl is the AMP sweet spot for me.

    Also hate going in, walking out 2 poorer, 45 minutes after I showed for a 1 hour appointment, without more than a half arsed massage, and this is too common at even good L3's. You'd think for premium tips they'd at least finish the massage right, but unfortunately being available for the next customer is too hard to resist.

    It's hard finding a good L1 place in recent years, prior to all the witchunts I saw most of them go full L3 (you probably noted this trend, older but not granny, decent L1 girls left and we started seeing more with tattoos, some hot some not, but a different crowd that rotated more). Sure some existed, too, a couple were good, but as the field was cleared I seem to know bad L1's, a bunch of L3's, and a couple L0's where I've got an "in" that are great.

    As far as girls leaving. One thing I see at the L0's lately, some are definitely 100% independent. They drive, live on their own, don't move for a job, know one who literally owns a house (not granny either but more about 45). Some are living at a place provided by the owners too (who also might drive), some have apartments and don't drive, a mix. They literally advertise the jobs, sometimes requiring legal work status, that's how some come around, and if the money isn't good they literally quit. Some get fired. Some get rotated (owners place ones). I know one who drove herself to a new job in Florida recently.

    I do suspect at L0's that they like to rotate girls, at least the non-staples of the place, to keep them from getting too familiar with the clients. They know how things go. The girls (durr, as it should be but just to state it) do whatever they want after hours, including I've had one recently ask me if I will take them out for drinks, they often want your phone number, want to chat even if it's translated text. Not that L3 places are never this way, but the L0 girls are definitely more forthcoming and independent is my take.

  3. #2179
    I have not spent a lot of time at known L0 shops unless I'm going that same day to a L3 after. Recently at Clear Dew in Lowell I was called out by a girl for already having oil on me. She still only wanted to do half an hour tho. I told her. Real massage first then fun. Conversely, the L0 place lady looked EXACLTY like a L1 shop, she had two phones, a locking door, a fridge full of the little water bottles, but there was NO FLIP. If you hunt around you occassioanally find L0 shops that you thought were L1, and she was gracious and skilled at stepping out of "Brush the leg" range without being obvious.

    I frequent a place in NH that the owner-who-says-she's-not-the-owner complains and fires almost every girl hired there, because "they want to make a lot of money" which appeats to be smooth talk for "gives BJ's" and I have been a regular there for a while now, and she'll dtop the laundry without asking and do a fancy tease, but there is certainly no hope with her of stepping it up.

    A few of the older ladies I've had "only me do this. Not other girls don't tell" from, but I don't get that often, I'm a regular a f ew places an waste a shit ton of cash on this stupid hobby.

    I do love a real massage, and the L1 is really all I need most of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea2020  [View Original Post]
    Going to try my post again, wording it a little different. For me as well, I do feel watched walking into certain places now, but certainly not everywhere.

    Stating a bunch that may be obvious: Talking AMP's, L0 places are really nice when it comes to basics. They often have been around a long time with no legal woes, generally the massages are always really good, you get the entire time you paid, you make an appointment and you never get "oh sorry too busy for hour today, only can do 30 minutes" - if anything they ask if you would prefer 90 minutes at a reasonable rate. They also are much quieter, much less traffic, less inclined to deal with walk-ins, and are mostly without those interruptions from ridiculous customers constantly showing up at the door unexpected. At an L0 the girls are paid straight out of a portion of the house fee (or paid some other hourly / weekly way), not just tips. They see their job as giving massages and the basic "good customer" bar is < $40 tip for a 1 hour L0 massage. When you get up to L2+ level places, the short of it as we know is, at best, the best ones, best you get, is an inconsistent massage, and if they offer L3 then that tip is the "good customer" bar.

    Due to the above, like others, I've commonly bounced back / forth between L0's and L3's. Hit an L3, same girl who gave me a great massage last time, and this time I walk out poorer with my neck or back unhelped, so next visit probably is at the L0. Or vice versa too. If I'm looking for an L0, basically I'm using google. I find the place, search for their number, verify they aren't on STG (BP or CG way back), I want to see an absence of ridiculous stock photos, good reviews from women, and offering 90 minutes at a reasonable rate.

    Over the years I've gone to many places nobody really notices here and / or are known as "legit" (dislike the term but that is the term used) - what's interesting is more often than not, a little investment of some L0 experiences (which only run about 1 after a tip for an hour at even today's rates) with the same girl, eventually results in her swearing you to secrecy and L1. Got to always keep in mind though, we have no idea the consequences for the girl if caught breaking rules (could be thrown out of her whole circle) and these places may exist in some very strict towns. I take care of them (1 h + L1, that's a tip of 8 from me, little more for 90 min), they work hard and are taking a risk, but they actually do not ask for much and have given 20 back even. And more interestingly. Occasionally you will get a surprise BJ in the form of BBBJ cim because they just want to impress you, don't do it often enough to have a bunch of rules. It's literally happened to me enough that I'd call it a trend. I won't tell, but if I did, I'd be called a liar if I stated where such has happened. I've managed L3 too, although that is by my request / pestering over time and only rare occasions.

    Read here a few times, you can't make an L0 into L1+, my experience is you often can with a given girl. They are women, just like other women, put the odds in your favor by being a customer they don't mind being around, be nice, show up clean and well kept, including when it comes to hair. But there are limits. The real rule is you got people who are true rule followers, prude, married, with some moral objection, etc. - this category, see the girl 2 x a week for months, it won't matter, nothing you offer will make an otherwise faithfull woman cheat on her husband for instance. Identify and don't waste time on them. Others though, what holds them back is just basic fear of getting in trouble. They are worried you are uc or that you will tell others. Picking a girl who indicates she doesn't mind being touched, a few visits, smaller rules being bent, explaining you keep secrets, eye contact on the flip showing you are waiting for something. After a couple visits, if no joy maybe a 90 minute visit, her potential tip sitting under your car keys out in plain view, or booking with her co-worker instead on the next visit as they do notice this (then if no dice back to original girl with potential again), skip that Tuesday you usually come in every week (she will think you went elsewhere), all are discreet ways to nudge her. They may or many not share such with the other girls there though, isn't necessarily a universal "in".

    In short, if you appreciate the massage as a priority, want to fly under the radar, and aren't looking for that L3 experience. Gaining rapport at an L0 works out really well. As far as LMT's, yeah, they are much more likely to surprise you on the first try if they are open to it, hard to say odds other than I've had success. Have had some terrible massages when I think they sensed what I was going to want and were PO'd about it though too. BUT my warning is tread real lightly with LMT's. Some of them are appalled by HE's, get incredibly angry over the suggestion of any funny business. There are accounts of calling popo because a customer just made a small request and may flip out if your hand accidentally brushes their calf or something.

  4. #2178

    Healthy 111

    I called ahead and made an appointment. I parked in the back and as I was walking around to the front, the side door opened and an attractive, smiling woman waved me inside. Her name is Sophia but she wasn't my masseuse. I drew Lucky who is also attractive. She was upbeat and happy and thanked me several times for coming in. I asked for hard massage but it was closer to medium. It was still good. Started off under a towel but this was removed after about ten minutes and then she got some oil. Really good especially on my legs. She asked a couple of times "Feel good honey? You like?" To which I answered in the affirmative. Soft touch, tease, flip, more tease and her hands worked out all the stiffness I had. By the end I was very relaxed. She got me some water and changed the table over as I dressed. She asked me to please come back and I said I would. Full time given and no haggling. Sophia met us at the door and both she and Lucky gave me a goodbye hug. I hope to repeat soon.

  5. #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan68  [View Original Post]
    With what seems to be another wave of crackdowns on AMPs, both in Bow and Tewksbury, MA, I am thinking of taking a break from the AMP scene for a while. Does anyone have a non-AMP recommendation? Either here or DM is fine. I have had "regular" massage therapists in the past that would eventually open up a little and offer more than just a legit massage. The best ones have been where there is a legit atmosphere there and maybe even take women clients. These tend to not draw attention like an AMP would. Unfortunately any ones like that have either moved away or are out of the massage business. I routinely schedule a massage with a legit looking therapist, but so far I have not found the unicorn. Usually there are subtle signs such as being less strict on drape or coming closer and closer to your groin and inner thigh. But lately all I have felt is the legit massage vibe from various therapists so I don't bring the subject up or pursue it any further. I do enjoy a good massage, even just therapeutic, so I don't mind TOFTT if needed.
    Going to try my post again, wording it a little different. For me as well, I do feel watched walking into certain places now, but certainly not everywhere.

    Stating a bunch that may be obvious: Talking AMP's, L0 places are really nice when it comes to basics. They often have been around a long time with no legal woes, generally the massages are always really good, you get the entire time you paid, you make an appointment and you never get "oh sorry too busy for hour today, only can do 30 minutes" - if anything they ask if you would prefer 90 minutes at a reasonable rate. They also are much quieter, much less traffic, less inclined to deal with walk-ins, and are mostly without those interruptions from ridiculous customers constantly showing up at the door unexpected. At an L0 the girls are paid straight out of a portion of the house fee (or paid some other hourly / weekly way), not just tips. They see their job as giving massages and the basic "good customer" bar is < $40 tip for a 1 hour L0 massage. When you get up to L2+ level places, the short of it as we know is, at best, the best ones, best you get, is an inconsistent massage, and if they offer L3 then that tip is the "good customer" bar.

    Due to the above, like others, I've commonly bounced back / forth between L0's and L3's. Hit an L3, same girl who gave me a great massage last time, and this time I walk out poorer with my neck or back unhelped, so next visit probably is at the L0. Or vice versa too. If I'm looking for an L0, basically I'm using google. I find the place, search for their number, verify they aren't on STG (BP or CG way back), I want to see an absence of ridiculous stock photos, good reviews from women, and offering 90 minutes at a reasonable rate.

    Over the years I've gone to many places nobody really notices here and / or are known as "legit" (dislike the term but that is the term used) - what's interesting is more often than not, a little investment of some L0 experiences (which only run about 1 after a tip for an hour at even today's rates) with the same girl, eventually results in her swearing you to secrecy and L1. Got to always keep in mind though, we have no idea the consequences for the girl if caught breaking rules (could be thrown out of her whole circle) and these places may exist in some very strict towns. I take care of them (1 h + L1, that's a tip of 8 from me, little more for 90 min), they work hard and are taking a risk, but they actually do not ask for much and have given 20 back even. And more interestingly. Occasionally you will get a surprise BJ in the form of BBBJ cim because they just want to impress you, don't do it often enough to have a bunch of rules. It's literally happened to me enough that I'd call it a trend. I won't tell, but if I did, I'd be called a liar if I stated where such has happened. I've managed L3 too, although that is by my request / pestering over time and only rare occasions.

    Read here a few times, you can't make an L0 into L1+, my experience is you often can with a given girl. They are women, just like other women, put the odds in your favor by being a customer they don't mind being around, be nice, show up clean and well kept, including when it comes to hair. But there are limits. The real rule is you got people who are true rule followers, prude, married, with some moral objection, etc. - this category, see the girl 2 x a week for months, it won't matter, nothing you offer will make an otherwise faithfull woman cheat on her husband for instance. Identify and don't waste time on them. Others though, what holds them back is just basic fear of getting in trouble. They are worried you are uc or that you will tell others. Picking a girl who indicates she doesn't mind being touched, a few visits, smaller rules being bent, explaining you keep secrets, eye contact on the flip showing you are waiting for something. After a couple visits, if no joy maybe a 90 minute visit, her potential tip sitting under your car keys out in plain view, or booking with her co-worker instead on the next visit as they do notice this (then if no dice back to original girl with potential again), skip that Tuesday you usually come in every week (she will think you went elsewhere), all are discreet ways to nudge her. They may or many not share such with the other girls there though, isn't necessarily a universal "in".

    In short, if you appreciate the massage as a priority, want to fly under the radar, and aren't looking for that L3 experience. Gaining rapport at an L0 works out really well. As far as LMT's, yeah, they are much more likely to surprise you on the first try if they are open to it, hard to say odds other than I've had success. Have had some terrible massages when I think they sensed what I was going to want and were PO'd about it though too. BUT my warning is tread real lightly with LMT's. Some of them are appalled by HE's, get incredibly angry over the suggestion of any funny business. There are accounts of calling popo because a customer just made a small request and may flip out if your hand accidentally brushes their calf or something.

  6. #2176
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashCourse  [View Original Post]
    LEO raided today. Probably all done. Of course they're claiming human trafficking.
    With what seems to be another wave of crackdowns on AMPs, both in Bow and Tewksbury, MA, I am thinking of taking a break from the AMP scene for a while. Does anyone have a non-AMP recommendation? Either here or DM is fine. I have had "regular" massage therapists in the past that would eventually open up a little and offer more than just a legit massage. The best ones have been where there is a legit atmosphere there and maybe even take women clients. These tend to not draw attention like an AMP would. Unfortunately any ones like that have either moved away or are out of the massage business. I routinely schedule a massage with a legit looking therapist, but so far I have not found the unicorn. Usually there are subtle signs such as being less strict on drape or coming closer and closer to your groin and inner thigh. But lately all I have felt is the legit massage vibe from various therapists so I don't bring the subject up or pursue it any further. I do enjoy a good massage, even just therapeutic, so I don't mind TOFTT if needed.

  8. #2174

    Bow

    LEO raided today. Probably all done. Of course they're claiming human trafficking.

  9. #2173

    Goffstown

    Was in the area and stopped to check it out. The girl said thay are under new management and she was new there.

    Took 1 hour and she gave a good AMP massage.

    She took her time on the L1 finish with no pressure for a tip.

    70 + 60 for the nice finish. I'll go back.

  10. #2172

    Derry

    Went to annex few days ago. Ok massage awful finish. Old lady little flat tits, not much to look at. Can get better service on Broadway won't be going back.

    -JL.

  11. #2171

    Derry

    Went to annex few days ago. Ok massage awful finish. Old lady little flat tits, not much to look at. Can get better service on Broadway won't be going back.

    -JL.

  12. #2170

    Derry

    Went to annex few days ago. Ok massage awful finish. Old lady little flat tits, not much to look at. Can get better service on Broadway won't be going back.

    -JL.

  13. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaJoe07  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by new spot in hudson little past the old burgerking. Don't recall the name of the provider but she was very nice and aimed to please. She also didn't discuss tip and didn't demand the tip immediately, that's also a bonus. L1 only from my experience, so it's not a repeat for me. Tipped $70 because of the additude, no haggling and good effort.
    Agree, been twice, good rub, definaltly L1 only, nice ladies. I've had coco and sophia, both did a good job.

  14. #2168

    New Hudson Spot

    Stopped by new spot in hudson little past the old burgerking. Don't recall the name of the provider but she was very nice and aimed to please. She also didn't discuss tip and didn't demand the tip immediately, that's also a bonus. L1 only from my experience, so it's not a repeat for me. Tipped $70 because of the additude, no haggling and good effort.

  15. #2167

    Palpatine_Ironic. Gif

    I figured MMartin was being unnecessarily unfair, so just for fun I looked at your forum posts. Literally every single post of yours over the past 6 years has been a question asking for intel on a provider or services.

    Well, almost all. Every post other than this gem of irony.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batkin77  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the escort reviews?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 146 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape